What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

But I m not it's not about bjp it's about india

No. For you seculars, it is about BJP/Modi, not India. Why would anybody tweet about India's seemingly failing attempt to get into NSG and taunt Modi ? Even Pakistanis and Chinese may not celebrate as much you seculars celebrating

No. For you seculars, it is about BJP/Modi, not India. Why would anybody tweet about India's seemingly failing attempt to get into NSG and taunt Modi ? Even Pakistanis and Chinese may not celebrate as much you seculars celebrating
Don't behave like Pakistanis go through my history of tweets I never kept india interest behind it is quite shocking

I Can't respect anyone who would gloat like this, especially when it comes to your own country!

And you should post your views on the tweet as well mate.
We would be thrilled to discuss it then in more detail.

Don't behave like Pakistanis go through my history of tweets I never kept india interest behind it is quite shocking

I have read your views and they are very balanced. Hence the surprise at sharing tweet of a moron here!
Exactly what were you trying to convey? That there are morons like that tweeter in India or that you support this Moron?

I Can't respect anyone who would gloat like this, especially when it comes to your own country!

And you should post your views on the tweet as well mate.
We would be thrilled to discuss it then in more detail.

I have read your views and they are very balanced. Hence the surprise at sharing tweet of a moron here!
Exactly what were you trying to convey? That there are morons like that tweeter in India or that you support this Moron?
Accept my mistake sorry for wrong QUOTE

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...-public-money-for-image-makeover_1899428.html

AAP has not started a single infra project in Delhi.
AAP has not made a single proposal to build new schools, new hospitals or roads.

It's highly distressing to see public money being misused by Kejriwal in Delhi for his own publicity! Especially when this money can be better used to address a range of things in Delhi.

Hey Delhites voted for him so they have to learn the bitter lesson. Their experience will push them in greater number next time to the true common man party of India (BJP)....thats the only silver lining of this whole mufflertwit episode....i.e dont vote for populist idiots with no clear agenda or experience. AAP original movement has been tarnished beyond redemption by this crook and his gang.

Hey Delhites voted for him so they have to learn the bitter lesson. Their experience will push them in greater number next time to the true common man party of India (BJP)....thats the only silver lining of this whole mufflertwit episode....i.e dont vote for populist idiots with no clear agenda or experience. AAP original movement has been tarnished beyond redemption by this crook and his gang.

You can be populist but ignoring infra and development projects is a political crime.
I can't for once believe an IIT graduate and former IRS officer does not know this simple fact!

AAP original movement has been tarnished beyond redemption by this crook and his gang.

I still remember in 2011 when a group of us from office made Tshits of Anna and IAC and used to proudly wear them to office.

Sadly I had to burn the T-shirt along with the memories.

You can be populist but ignoring infra and development projects is a political crime.
I can't for once believe an IIT graduate and former IRS officer does not know this simple fact!

IIT and IRS means nothing really....if the reason why you joined politics was wrong.

Compare chaiwallah Modi to this fool (background and education) and you will know what I mean (I'm not even going to go into the details of this IIT degree of Mufflertwit).

Personal knowledge means little in politics without two things: personal drive and passion for change. Charisma is an extra bonus that opens doors more easily.

Very few got that in India. Most are in it for greed, family (Same thing as greed) or just some easy way to make a living.

Modi for all his faults (and he has a few) is one of the exceptions. For that he is a gem among coal.

Its why the best CM we had in TN was Kamaraj. He was not educated at all that well....but he had the two required qualities....people that know TN politics can never forget what he accomplished way back then (free education for primary school kids + midday meal scheme and other notable things) before the current crap political sphere started of dole baiting.

In a press release, he cited an RTI reply from the institute which was asked to provide the basis of Mr Kejriwal's entry into B Tech programme and his All India Rank (AIR) in any competitive exam such as the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE).
This information is not available, the institution said in the RTI reply.

All his life he (Kejriwal) has done fraud. He says he was a meritorious student in IIT but I have records of how he got his admission...which I will reveal in a press conference. Till now I was Rajan ke peechhe (was going after Raghuram Rajan) and he is now gone," Mr Swamy had said.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/eyes...s-iit-admission-1422725?pfrom=home-topstories

In a press release, he cited an RTI reply from the institute which was asked to provide the basis of Mr Kejriwal's entry into B Tech programme and his All India Rank (AIR) in any competitive exam such as the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE).
This information is not available, the institution said in the RTI reply.

All his life he (Kejriwal) has done fraud. He says he was a meritorious student in IIT but I have records of how he got his admission...which I will reveal in a press conference. Till now I was Rajan ke peechhe (was going after Raghuram Rajan) and he is now gone," Mr Swamy had said.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/eyes...s-iit-admission-1422725?pfrom=home-topstories

About time. Should have gone after this guy waaaaay before Rajan et al. Priorities Mr Swamy :D....but better late than never I suppose.

Aapiyon ki khushi ka thikana nahi

13528706_2048384762053848_3315762358044758552_n.jpg

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/p...nsg-issue-2853534.html?utm_source=FP_TOP_NEWS

Even Kejri got into the act.
Even after this disgusting act, if some one still supports these useless people, well.......

Why are even surprised I commented on Twitter for his tweet

Diplomacy is not easy as the Dharna you do everyday you better stick to the later which you are good at.

And asking him to get over his obsession on modi is like asking you Girlfreind to not obsess about shopping

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom