What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/p...nsg-issue-2853534.html?utm_source=FP_TOP_NEWS

Even Kejri got into the act.
Even after this disgusting act, if some one still supports these useless people, well.......

their hatred for BJP is so strong that they are forgetting the difference between BJP and India

13516477_871993276240683_2145196620453244738_n.jpg

It means, looking at how AAPtards are celebrating India not getting into NSG, reminds him of A**h**** because of whom we were enslaved for 1200 years..

AAptards are irrelevant out of Delhi and even in Delhi they are becoming irrelevant with the great work our beloved Chuthiyawal is doing . So just trolling them back is more than enough for a AAPtard and in diplomacy there is always a loss and gain so I am happy for the effort Modi government has put in and eventually they will do the necessary course correction on their next move isn't that all what matters to our country ?

Last edited:
A little bird told me that the ED raided two English news channels a few months ago , those two have now toned down their anti bjp stand , one has literally become a mouthpiece for the BJP.

http://wap.business-standard.com/ar...tre-s-anti-worker-reforms-116062401310_1.html

The Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh called for a nationwide agitation on July 8

1 hour agoby tennews.in0 Comments

Nagpur, June 24 (IANS) The Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh (BMS) on Friday called for a nationwide agitation on July 8 against the “anti-worker reforms” of the Central government.

Interestingly, the BMS — a pan India conglomerate of labour unions — is affiliated to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, the parent body of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party.

The BMS also expressed its “deep felt dissatisfaction on the callous and lethargic attitude of the Central government on the welfare of the workers”, on Friday at the conclusion of its two-day office bearers meet at Nagpur.

“Every (other) day, anti-worker decisions are coming out in the name of one sided labour law reforms. Repeated aggressions on EPF and ESI, anti-worker reforms, textile policy with anti-worker proposals, maritime policy and Niti Aayog’s recommendation on public sector undertakings (PSUs) are glaring examples,” it said in a statement.

The BMS also listed banking reforms, negative stand on international labour standards of International Labour Organisation (ILO), inviting FDI to exploit the “cheap labour” in India, outright sale of PSUs, neglect of the plight of contract labour and unorganised workers as other examples.

“All these show that the government is openly identifying itself with the big industrial houses and proposes a paradigm of industrial progress at the cost of withdrawing worker’s welfare. Its ‘Ease of Doing Business’ is tainted by anti-worker content,” the Sangh said, ruing that it is also being “blindly followed by many state governments”.

http://tennews.in/the-bharatiya-mazdoor-sangh/

A little bird told me that the ED raided two English news channels a few months ago , those two have now toned down their anti bjp stand , one has literally become a mouthpiece for the BJP.
I know mouthpiece is:rap: TIMESNOW

http://wap.business-standard.com/ar...tre-s-anti-worker-reforms-116062401310_1.html

The Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh called for a nationwide agitation on July 8

1 hour agoby tennews.in0 Comments

Nagpur, June 24 (IANS) The Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh (BMS) on Friday called for a nationwide agitation on July 8 against the “anti-worker reforms” of the Central government.

Interestingly, the BMS — a pan India conglomerate of labour unions — is affiliated to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, the parent body of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party.

The BMS also expressed its “deep felt dissatisfaction on the callous and lethargic attitude of the Central government on the welfare of the workers”, on Friday at the conclusion of its two-day office bearers meet at Nagpur.

“Every (other) day, anti-worker decisions are coming out in the name of one sided labour law reforms. Repeated aggressions on EPF and ESI, anti-worker reforms, textile policy with anti-worker proposals, maritime policy and Niti Aayog’s recommendation on public sector undertakings (PSUs) are glaring examples,” it said in a statement.

The BMS also listed banking reforms, negative stand on international labour standards of International Labour Organisation (ILO), inviting FDI to exploit the “cheap labour” in India, outright sale of PSUs, neglect of the plight of contract labour and unorganised workers as other examples.

“All these show that the government is openly identifying itself with the big industrial houses and proposes a paradigm of industrial progress at the cost of withdrawing worker’s welfare. Its ‘Ease of Doing Business’ is tainted by anti-worker content,” the Sangh said, ruing that it is also being “blindly followed by many state governments”.

http://tennews.in/the-bharatiya-mazdoor-sangh/

I know mouthpiece is:rap: TIMESNOW
No it ends with X :)
Times now is the other one.

Hey Delhites voted for him so they have to learn the bitter lesson. Their experience will push them in greater number next time to the true common man party of India (BJP)....thats the only silver lining of this whole mufflertwit episode....i.e dont vote for populist idiots with no clear agenda or experience. AAP original movement has been tarnished beyond redemption by this crook and his gang.

Not just that mate. Kejriwal did a lot of damage to India's fight against corruption. Not only did he hijack the fight against corruption for his own political ambitions, he literally and figuratively embraced the really corrupt (Read Lalu) just to stop Modi's rise letting the corrupt go Scot-free.

I doubt if I would support any leader who takes up the mantle of fighting corruption.

Not just that mate. Kejriwal did a lot of damage to India's fight against corruption. Not only did he hijack the fight against corruption for his own political ambitions, he literally and figuratively embraced the really corrupt (Read Lalu) just to stop Modi's rise letting the corrupt go Scot-free.

I doubt if I would support any leader who takes up the mantle of fighting corruption.

Yes I was just giving a small summary of this useless mufflercrook.

Hopefully Delhiites have learned a lesson now. If they vote for AAP again, we know they are a lost cause truly.

Insightful interview.
MMS, is hailed by Sickulars. This is the same MMS who openly said muslims have first right on Indian resources. Not one peep from prestitutes. Not one peep from Sickulars in India. It's like they all pretend MMS never said this.
And Antony, this moron wanted a head count of Indian military based on religion. Again, all the usual groups will pretend this never happened.

BUT, few "intellectuals" here will shout at Dharmic people for imaginary crimes that never happened.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom