What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Who cares how she speaks.......lucky Akhilesh!!! :D
CommentPhotos.com_1406753323.jpg

Honest and different Politics. :tsk:
13198476_2024081364484188_334618671608033207_o.jpg

@Jaat Rock I'm logged out & not able to sign into my account. Can you change the email address associated with my account? I'll request password reset via email?

@Jaat Rock I'm logged out & not able to sign into my account. Can you change the email address associated with my account? I'll request password reset via email?
Password is again your username there, message me email address and password there i will set them for you.

Password is again your username there, message me email address and password there i will set them for you.

I've changed email and password. When I changed the Password, it didn't promt that it's been changed. Later, I signed in using new Password, it accepted. :D

However, Christian Michel James, who is based in Dubai, also said that he does not personally know either Mrs Gandhi or her son, Rahul, who is the Congress vice-president, and stressed that his written suggestion that they be lobbied by diplomats does not mean bribes were paid to them.

"I have to protect the Gandhis to protect myself," he said to NDTV when asked about his comments that they played no part in the scandal, "I have to prove they are innocent to prove my innocence."

Mr Michel said that he stands by his earlier claim that Prime Minister Narendra Modi last year met with his Italian counterpart in New York, and offered to release two Italian marines imprisoned in India on murder charges in exchange for information about the Agusta deal that could embarrass or implicate Mrs Gandhi's

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/i-di...eman-to-ndtv-1405490?pfrom=home-lateststories

NDTV doing what it can at the best

photo.jpg

'Congress, Left Funded Protests Over Rohith Vemula's Death,' Says Student Leader
sfi-leader-raj-kumar-sahu_650x400_81463068671.jpg

A leader of the Left-affiliated student's union SFI at the Hyderabad Central University, has resigned alleging that the agitation over the death of Dalit scholarRohith Vemula is funded by political parties and has "become opportunistic."

The student, Raj Kumar Sahu, who has resigned from the Students Federation of India or SFI, said four months of protests have not helped get justice for Rohith Vemula. He also alleged that, "the movement is funded by the Congress, Left and opportunistic forces."

"HCU students union secretary resignsand makes startlingrevelations. Left and Congressrole exposedin Rohith Vemula's episode," tweeted union minister M Venkaiah Naidu of the BJP.

Follow
M Venkaiah Naidu

✔‎@MVenkaiahNaidu

HCU students union secretary resigns and makes startling revelations. Left and Congress role exposed in Rohit Vemula's episode. 1/

12:57 PM - 12 May 2016

Follow
M Venkaiah Naidu

✔‎@MVenkaiahNaidu

They need to apologize to the nation. 2

12:57 PM - 12 May 2016

Rohith Vemula, 26, was found hanging in his hostel room at the university in early January this year. In a suicide note he said he did not blame anyone for his decision to kill himself. But a month before that, he had sent a despairing letter to the University's Vice Chancellor Appa Rao about caste discrimination and said Dalit students should be given "a rope to hang themselves".

Students at the university have been on protest since Rohith's death, demanding the dismissal of Mr Rao and action against Union Ministers Smriti Irani and Bandarau Dattatreya, who they accuse of hounding Mr Vemula and his friends based on a complaint filed by leaders of the ABVP, the BJP's student wing, who study at the same university.

The central government has denied that Mr Vemula and others were persecuted.

In his resignation letter, Mr Sahu has said that the "present state of affairs at SFI, HCU is murky," and also that "the politics of SFI is opportunistic and not based on principles."

The SFI has dismissed Mr Sahu's allegations and accused him of "parroting what the ABVPhas been saying."
http://www.ndtv.com/hyderabad-news/...udent-leader-1405664?pfrom=home-lateststories

Kerala 'VS' Somalia: Guess who uttered the 'S' word before PM Modi

As it happens, such a comparison was done earlier by the Economic and Political Weekly (EPW), a highly respected policy and governance publication as also by a rival political leader who happens to be a communist and a former Chief Minister of Kerala.

In an issue on "continuing deaths of infants and children due to malnutrition in Attappady" EPW focused on the state government’s indifference towards addressing issues affecting the tribals in the region.

Quoting several surveys and reports (some as recent as 2013) the publication states that "Attappady can be called Kerala's sub-Saharan Africa".

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/k...tion-epw-achuthanandan-attappady-2778530.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom