What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Slap on face of AK-49 & AAPTARDS: :lol:
13165964_1034794439938150_1024256969670742798_n.jpg

They are saying that BJP produced all these documents now (Amit Shah + Jaitley release)

They say DU should independently confirm they are authentic or something...

BTW, has there been any word from DU?

Last edited:
Respect for Nupur Sharma, always send her to Newshour for debate with AAPtards. :D

In fact Nupur Sharma should be given a free hand to have a go at AAP and Kejru...

The way She exposed Khetan was hilarious.

Now it is amply clear AAPtards are shooting in the dark about Modi's degrees.

First it was fake degrees, then names don't match, then number's don't match...when all were proven as idiotic, now they are saying one mark sheet is TYPED..
YES folks, this is AAP official argument that one of the mark sheet is typed, so Modi's degree is fake.

If there is any AAP supporter here, please explain this brainFart from Kejriwal to us regular folks.

btw, why is Kejriwal, AssTosh, Susudia and Khethan not releasing their degrees and mark sheets??

So that AAP fool on times now newshour debate just got royally shafted ( I was watching his squealing yesterday)

Man I hate these 1 day delays on youtube channels hehe.

Despite getting stripped naked in front of the entire world...shameless as they are, still trying to wriggle out of this by giving some bizarre excuses. Latest one being...DU registrar is a central govt employee, hence he is a BJP man!
All I can say is...two minute silence to those who voted these monkeys to power!

Despite getting stripped naked in front of the entire world...shameless as they are, still trying to wriggle out of this by giving some bizarre excuses. Latest one being...DU registrar is a central govt employee, hence he is a BJP man!
All I can say is...two minute silence to those who voted these monkeys to power!

Not really man even the Delhi people are regretting

13177698_842886642482315_4777846877324059560_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom