What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

n
CiF1hb2UUAAgFVD.jpg

Giving degree to Sir Einstein .:D

And POTUS
CiFwKr6UUAEaHTG.jpg

Who is stopping you ?

Nobody and that is why I posted it.
How many posts you and your ilk posted on the chopper scam ?

Don't know about my ilk but I did post on it and said that nothing would happen to the Gandhis. Wake me up when the govt builds up a concrete case against them. I said this at that time and saying this again-- is hamam mai sab nange hai. Would be happy to be proven wrong!

Nobody and that is why I posted it.

Don't know about my ilk but I did post on it and said that nothing would happen to the Gandhis. Wake me up when the govt builds up a concrete case against them. I said this at that time and saying this again-- is hamam mai sab nange hai. Would be happy to be proven wrong!
Can't help but agree, not a thing will come of any of the dramas the NDA has started against the Gandhis, they will continue to enjoy the status as India's "first family"; state subsidised accomadation, state security, "no frisk " at airports etc etc.

I wish I could beleive their days were numbered but it seems more apparent than ever that they are here to stay.

Thats biggest Prima 2 order ever, i'm sure Alstom would provide goodies and significant improvements.
No doubt about it! I can't wait to see these 12,000HP beasts in IR service, they are going to transform the entire IR IMHO.

The debate has again shifted away from Augusta Westland and Vadra's land deals to degree of Modi.
I hope atleast the investigate agencies have more perseverance.

Can't help but agree, not a thing will come of any of the dramas the NDA has started against the Gandhis, they will continue to enjoy the status as India's "first family"; state subsidised accomadation, state security, "no frisk " at airports etc etc.

I wish I could beleive their days were numbered but it seems more apparent than ever that they are here to stay.

Gandhis cannot be thrown in jail

First you have to build a strong case and then The law will take its course

But if they are busy defending themselves then they cannot successfully project Rahul
as the PM and that is where the Gandhis can be finally got rid of

If the Congress cannot win because of a liability called Rahul they themselves will
be forced to look for alternate leadership

The problem is the Family ; not the party

The family has ruined the party

Just to appriciate how tough the life can be sometimes for loco pilots, here is an example.
12432 (Hazarat Nizamuddin Trivandrum Rajdhani Express) between Kota and Vadodara has no stop for more than 6.5 hours and a distance of more than 500 kms.

They can take an Unofficial halt after Ratlam

And I have observed that Rajdhani also stops at Godhra JN though there is No official Halt

Gandhis cannot be thrown in jail

First you have to build a strong case and then The law will take its course

But if they are busy defending themselves then they cannot successfully project Rahul
as the PM and that is where the Gandhis can be finally got rid of

If the Congress cannot win because of a liability called Rahul they themselves will
be forced to look for alternate leadership

The problem is the Family ; not the party

The family has ruined the party
The family IS the party and that very fact means that they have created an entire body filled with "yes men" (and women). The entire entity is toxic.

Last edited:
Is Arvind Kejriwal’s PAN card “fake”?

Yesterday we had written how AAP had used half-truths and whole lies to make baseless allegations to somehow show that copies of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s degrees released by Amit Shah and Arun Jaitley were fake. We had also shown how these allegations were ranging from the stupid to the deceitful. One such claim, made by Ashutosh and from the official AAP handle is this:

AAP claimed that since there was a discrepancy in the name of Mr Modi, i.e. the word “kumar” was present at some places and missing at some other places, the degree was fake.

We had shown in the yesterday’s article itself how ordinary social media users trashed this claim by citing their own examples where their names had been inconsistent over a plethora of documents over the years.

Now, a social media user has turned the debate on its head. He has produced screenshots of the PAN card details of Arvind Kejriwal and showed that while Kejriwal’s name at all places was just “Arvind Kejriwal”, his name in the PAN database was “Arvind Kumar Kejriwal”:

We verified the charge and found it to be correct. At all places, including the affidavit which Kejriwal has furnished for elections, his name is just “Arvind Kejriwal”:

Arvind Kejriwal’s name on legal documents

From the PAN number given by Kejriwal in the same affidavit, one can check his name as per PAN records with the Income Tax, and here, his middle name is mentioned as “Kumar”, which is not mentioned anywhere else!

PAN details

So purely going by AAP’s own logic, either Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal’s PAN is “fake” or all his other documents are “fake” or he legally changed his name from Arvind Kumar Kejriwal to Arvind Kejriwal! Will the real Kejriwal Kumar please stand up?

http://www.opindia.com/2016/05/is-arvind-kejriwals-pan-card-fake/

:)

Back
Top Bottom