What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

CiU5UflUYAAOOyh.jpg

Jai ho Secular Bharat ki ...

You're late to the party Rain Man. This video has been around for a couple of years.

There's another one that proves the earth is flat ...also by a Saudi cleric....reason is if a plane goes up in the air the earth doesn't revolve under it :lol: Initially I though it was a joke, but the guy was dead serious and went on about it for 20 minutes with the TV anchor nodding along!!

Journalist who wrote report that Ayush ministry denied Muslims jobs arrested for 'forgery'

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...arrested-for-forgery/articleshow/52268070.cms

Arresting prestitutes should have started after the BIG WIN in 2014. Too much loose rope and patience for 2 yrs has created lot of damage and image issue for NDA.

All those spreading lies including prestitutes, ALI BABA (kejri) n 40 chor, even RG should be taken to court by BJP leaders for every defaming LIES they talk in MEDIA with big foul mouth.

The main reason why Modi will continue to receive support from the Indian right, is the fact that he is by the best available option to the Indian people

@Rain Man

He is at least honestly taking forward the DBT scheme and trying to implement honestly at fast pace. People will understand his importance when they start experiencing the benefits of DBT, subsidy straight in bank accounts.

I am seeing on twiiter, people are also appreciating the way IT refunds done quicker.

Its a start, we are not used to such systematic way, we want it and someone has to put it in place. He is doing his job. Lets see what people think about all his efforts in 2019.

i hope he gets one more term. Country cannot get fast paced and firm decisions under gandhi led congress. Sycophancy and letting eat everyone has made our country a laggard in many things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom