What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Your valuable contribution is needed in Twitter by congress who is trending #IsHorseAntinational . All the best and may you become a valuable troll for the congress party

well mate..........I am currently not looking for a job.

maybe u should try propaganda team of BJP ........u already doing job for them ....why not get paid for it for spreading propaganda???

or maybe Chaddis are already paying u?

isnt Modi leading UPA 3 govt at the center???

It's ok buddy. We understand your pain.

First it was intolerance
Next came the anti-national debate
Now UPA 3..

Next what? oh wait, a horse broke it's leg.

well, if this is the max bad things you can come up for BJP, we are doing good.

Hey..since you seem to be aware of so much about payments, Who is paying you?
kejriwal I heard looted 600 crores of Delhi people's money for people like u...am i correct?

It's ok buddy. We understand your pain.

First it was intolerance
Next came the anti-national debate
Now UPA 3..

Next what? oh wait, a horse broke it's leg.

well, if this is the max bad things you can come up for BJP, we are doing good.

Hey..since you seem to be aware of so much about payments, Who is paying you?
kejriwal I heard looted 600 crores of Delhi people's money for people like u...am i correct?

wow.....another chaddi is here......

only one issue is enough for me to show true colour of bjp..............that issue is Punjab...............search what ur lords doing or did in punjab .............BJP have many bright stars here............

and for chaddis like u................i am gonna repeat again................there is nothing bad u can say for AAP that would make BJP in Punjab look good

Nope People of India voted for Modi just to keep Kejriwal from working.

@Prometheus

Kumar Vishwas earlier this month said he would like to go to Rajya Sabha but looks like Kejriwal has decided to piss on his parade.

BTW .........when are coming to Punjab???..............BJP walas have already opened liquor da langar here

BTW .........when are coming to Punjab???..............BJP walas have already opened liquor da langar here

Kinna Langar Chakeya? :azn:

Veere, Punjab'ch AAP Sarkar. :tup:

United Public Looters Association II lost Elections in 2014. When did UPA III came to Power?

Langar Ka assar lag raha Hai. J/K :D

Kinna Langar Chakeya? :azn:

Veere, Punjab'ch AAP Sarkar. :tup:

United Public Looters Association II lost Elections in 2014. When did UPA III came to Power?

Langar Ka assar lag raha Hai. J/K :D

i prefer bringing it home...................on daily basis of course

Ab yaar Kejriwal ki tarah khaali to baithe nahi log.

oh come on.............surely bjp people can found something for u.............as they are strugling to get young munde like u in their gunda gang..........they will surely look outside ..............u would have a bright scope here

but make sure....AAP has more young blood.........so try not to pick a fight for bjp when u are here

oh come on.............surely bjp people can found something for u.............as they are strugling to get young munde like u in their gunda gang..........they will surely look outside ..............u would have a bright scope here

but make sure....AAP has more young blood.........so try not to pick a fight for bjp when u are here

Okay-Meme-Gif-05.jpg

“Once there, Chetak reared high in the air and planted his hooves on the forehead of Man Singh’s elephant. In the general melee that followed, Chetak received a fatal wound on one of his legs. Maharana then took Chetak out of the battlefield, running a distance of about 3- 5 kilometres. They came upon a river, 21 feet wide, which Chetak with his wounded leg jumped across. Some distance ahead Chetak collapsed and became unconscious, eventually dying’’

Above is an excerpt from the battle scene of Maharana Pratap with his faithful horse Chetak.

The fallacy in the Media coverage of the Horse incident in Uttarakhand can addressed with the following facts as below:

• A horse is a highly faithful and intelligent animal.
  • It is also a highly alert & aggressive animal when confronted from the front. In fact, it does not allow anyone to be aggressive at it or its mounted master from the front. Its immediate reaction would be, when confronted from the front is to raise its forelegs and trample the aggressor.
  • There are many incidents of horses killing their aggressors, man or animal, when confronted from the front. In fact carnivores trying to kill a horse think ten times before approaching a horse either from front or rear.
  • Further, there is no evidence historically of a horse succumbing to a carnivore attack, ever. Such is the alertness of a horse to aggression.
  • The limbs of a horse are extremely powerful. Being an Electrical Engineer myself the 1stunit to which we are introduced as a unit of Power is ‘HP’ (Horse Power). 1HP = 0.75KW
  • The limbs of a horse are so designed by nature and God to withstand the highest of stresses under extreme combat conditions.
So, what does this tell us? And, what story does the video of this unfortunate incident too tell us?

• From the point of view of the horse, the actions of the BJP MLA Ganesh Joshi was not even remotely aggressive warranting a counter action of defense from its end.
  • Which also means that not even one of the stick blows which Ganesh Joshi was shown to be hurling, fell on the horse. In fact, the horse was shown as completely bemused at the extremely childlike actions of Ganesh Joshi.
  • The video in fact clearly shows that not a single blow from the MLA Ganesh Joshi ’s stick, which was being waived by him as a piece of cloth rather than a stick, fell on the horse.
    If it would have, the MLA Ganesh Joshi, who was standing so close in front of the horse would have been history by now.

• All the MLA Ganesh Joshi was doing, as is amply evident from the video, was to show quarter hearted aggression (not even half hearted) with his stick for the Police to back off. Which, it seems did not even qualify for a response from either the Policeman or the Horse itself.
  • Another amusing aspect on the entire issue is, the MLA Ganesh Joshi is shown waving his stick at the front and the injury is shown at the hind leg. What is the connection??? Only the Media can tell.
  • Now coming to the BJP Supporter who seemed to have tugged at the Policeman. All it seems to have transpired is, the supporter tugging at the Policeman to force him to dis-mount his horse. But, the policeman chose to stay on his horse due to which the horse too seemed to have sat down under the direction of its master and not due to force of the pull.
  • Now, here is the twist. No pull and tug in this entire planet can lead a horse to snap one of its hind legs. Specially a pull from a human who weighs about a quarter to half that of a horse. The hind legs of a horse are the most powerful creation of God and Nature.
  • Apparently it seems the horse’s legs got entwined in a split down which made it difficult for it to maneuver and immediately get up after it sat down, which a horse does instinctively.
Now, who is to be blamed for this situation?

• I personally feel that, the Uttarakhand Police should be booked under a case of ‘Cruelty towards animals’, to have exposed the Horse to a hostile public.
  • If the BJP wants to turn the tide, they should slap a notice on the Uttarakhand Police for allowing and leading the Horse into a hostile situation.
  • Additionally, the BJP MLA Ganesh Joshi should serve notice on the select TV Channels who did 24×7 coverage of the incident flashing his name and profile all along, indirectly sullying and destroying his reputation. Believe me, if he chooses to do so, he would end up as a very happy individual with the outcome. He would be doing himself and his party a huge favor.
A court led investigation which would follow the notice would make it clear that, the Horse injury is not out of any act of aggression either from the MLA Ganesh Joshi or his supporters, but, due to callousness of the Police, specifically the mounted Policeman, and to a freak act of nature.

Fortunately for the BJP, the hostile Media are leaving enough loop holes in their lop sided coverage for them (BJP) to follow-up and shred their views and news to smithereens. The BJP can take encouragement from the recent NBSA decision to penalize Times Now on their negative coverage on the Jasleen Kaur-Sarabjit Singh eve-teasing controversy.

It’s for the BJP to take up this highly amusing challenge.

Did BJP MLA Ganesh Joshi break the Horse’s Leg?

A horse was a Police horse............poor guy didnt even knew why he was beaten up ...............stop comparing that incident to political issues...........political workers gets beaten up on daily basis all over india..............in punjab ....akalis beat congressi............in west bengal.....tmc beat up cpm............

may be chaddis think horse was anti national as he didnt said Bharat Mata ki jai so breaking his leg for doing his job was justified

hhhmmm................when is dollar rate coming below 40???

during MMS time......Modi said rupee has crossed age of finance minister................well now it even crossed age of Prime minister............and heading towards marg darshak mandal

u should get ready to shift to punjab till elections..................Akali/ Bjp and congress gonna open flood gate of booze here

well it has already started in my area

I don't want to sound like a Conspiracy nut, but the more you read into this the more you find out that this story(BJP MLA hitting & wounding a horse) is complete Bullshit.
Start watching from 30 seconds, you can clearly see that the MLA tried to hit the horse twice & failed both the times. For a moment, let's assume he does manage to strike the horse, but as shown in the video both his blows were towards the chest & not towards the lower part of the legs claimed by many media outlets
http://media2.intoday.in/…/stories/horse_story_647_03151611…
The limbs of a horse are so designed by nature and God to withstand the highest of stresses under extreme combat conditions. The very thought that 2 blows from a bamboo stick(of which we don't have any evidence whatsoever) can break a Horse's leg is laughable.Everyone has a right to formulate his/her opinion, but I think that forming an opinion without complete evidence is not a healthy thing to do.

Did BJP MLA Ganesh Joshi break the Horse’s Leg?

Back
Top Bottom