What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

In WB though BJP's vote percentage will rise some but Its unlikely that BJP will win significant number of seats. May be 2-3 at best. Just my opinion.

Excellent, this is what I want. There is a huge population of WB, which is frustrated with LEFT and Look alike TMC.

Now, they gotta vote for BJP :tup:

BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections addresses his first ever election rally in West Bengal. The state BJP hopes its prime ministerial candidate will bring with him a "Modi wave" that will change its fortunes in the Bengal in time for the general elections due by May.

Here are the highlights:
  • Narendra Modi begins the rally in Bengali.
  • I have come to Kolkata many times, but I have never seen a sea of people like this before.
  • The netas of the third front, should look a this side and they will come to know which way the wind is blowing.
  • The people of the country have decided.
  • There are special links between Bengal and Gujarat. Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore's brother stayed in Ahmedabad for a long time.
  • Subhash Chandra Bose demonstrated his power at the Haripura Congress in Gujarat.
  • The land of Bengal has a special connection with Gujarat.
  • Swami Vivekanand had a dream that we make India a country at par with other nations in the world.
  • Bengal is crucial for India's development. If Bengal leads India, India can lead the world.
  • I have come to Bengal, the memory of Dr Syama Prasad Mookerjee is coming. He used to say that an alternate political stage is required.
  • The 2014 elections will be different from earlier polls, all political pundits will be proven wrong
  • The people of the country are fighting this election.
  • Their agenda is one, that 60 years have passed and we cannot wait anymore.
  • Too many promises and hope was given and we waited for 60 years. The country does not want to wait anymore.
  • The poor need money, women want respect, fields need water, the jobless need employment.
  • After 60 years, do the people have the right to ask for these rights?
  • Development also and respect also, we are going to go with both together.
  • You people on choosing the West Bengal government this time have said goodbye to the government that destroyed your state for 30-35 years.
  • You have fought with your lives for a change.
  • But has change come?
  • The government has promised you change but none has come.
  • I feel that Bengal has given direction to the country. In this election, can Bengal show direction to the nation?
  • You give me all the seats and ask me to give you an account of what I have done for you.
  • In 2014, the BJP government at centre will help the people in Bengal. Then who is benefiting?
  • There should be a government in Delhi that will work for West Bengal also.
  • If you give me all the seats, will I not want to come here more often? Won't I want to work for you more?
  • If West Bengal accepts BJP once again, We will solve all your problems.
  • If you have made such a decision for a the state, make a decision for change on a national level.
  • Bengal is a state that has the blessing of Goddess Saraswati and Goddess Laksmi.
  • This state has the power to give a lot to the country.
  • The first ambassador car was made on your land.
  • But now the youth of the state have to leave for jobs.
  • West Bengal is lagging behind here and I implore you that we cannot wait anymore.
  • I have come here with the determination that I will bring change here.
  • At a time, West Bengal used to contribute 10% to agriculture, Now it barely contributes 3-4%.
  • Has anyone bought any change to the life of the laborers?

In WB though BJP's vote percentage will rise some but Its unlikely that BJP will win significant number of seats. May be 2-3 at best. Just my opinion.

1-2-3 is a BIG number as far as WB is concerned :cheers:

BftDFmdCcAEtyWA.jpg

I haven't seen any Indian politician so clear in his words and intentions like NaMo

Its called besharmi he is saying make me pm so that i can lick china's feet and allow big corporates like ambani and adani to loot all.

While small and medium industries and people suffer.

Back
Top Bottom