What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Reparations Agreement between Israel and West Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Affirmative action in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are a few examples where reparations for historic wrongs are being done. While you enjoy your highly enlightened society of educated family members and friends and benefit from this social capital, there are people out there in the forests and villages and in rural areas who have not yet seen a school or went to a school where the teachers are absent 50% of the time. Due to historic discrimination by members of your tribe, they have no social capital to fall back on, no one to guide them as to what the benefits of education is or how to go about attaining it.

And no being born in an high caste family is no indication of brilliance seeing how the last 66 years of India's governance has been handled by mainly upper caste politicians and bureaucrats and the mess they have made of India.

Now stuff it with your victimhood mentality.
:ph34r: What's happened to YOU today? You're sounding very sensible too. Hermione, is this really you? :p:

:ph34r: What's happened to YOU today? You're sounding very sensible too. Hermione, is this really you? :p:

I am always very sensible:-). I do not like this victimhood drama nor do I appreciate stoking it no matter who it is for. I would have been happy if the reservation system had been done away entirely, but then its implementation has been a joke. 40% of India still does not get electricity and they are supposed to be able to handle themselves as compared to "deserving" people like godofwar. I hate it when "caste" is mentioned when two poor idiots somewhere fight and kill each other, there is no much difference in their social status, perhaps one can afford 1 meal more than the other one, and yet the newspapers run with stories of caste conflict. But then pops out people like godofwar who has utter contempt for the lower caste, not just the rich but just about everyone. He threatens he will leave India if not given his due. I say to hell with him, let him pack his bags and get lost.:sick:

1654730_397989217011692_1970644413_o.jpg

मोदीजी की बात में कितनी सच्चाई है, कैसे है 11 रूपए कमाने वाला अमीर?

Modi strikes again!!! His government has issued that Rs 10.8 is enough to be above poverty line. So he is saying all those Gujarat shining figures is based on these seriously low figures and so is he fudging all those development figures? It seems Adanis are given land at Rs1 per sq/m so they think anyone earning above Rs 10.8 is rich

Educate yourself.

rajiv gandhi already dead plus scindia belongs to royal family he must b having this much money nothing new in it rest i cant say whether it is right or wrong

So being dead makes him non Corrupt? Why scindia do not have that in Indian bank if the money is legitimate?

Do not expect a crowd as big as in TMC's rally. However crowd will be big thats for sure.

BJP should go all out and support Gorkhaland after 2014 election. A BJP state in East will be good for India.

Do not expect a crowd as big as in TMC's rally. However crowd will be big thats for sure.

BJP should go all out and support Gorkhaland after 2014 election. A BJP state in East will be good for India.

I think the comparision is wrong. TMC is party in power. BJP doesnt even have a MLA in WB.

But they should go all out and cut as much as vote as possible.

In addition they should find a TN formula. Form a small alliance with Non LEFT, Non TMC and try and get 1 or 2 seats.

Back
Top Bottom