What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Reparations Agreement between Israel and West Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Affirmative action in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are a few examples where reparations for historic wrongs are being done. While you enjoy your highly enlightened society of educated family members and friends and benefit from this social capital, there are people out there in the forests and villages and in rural areas who have not yet seen a school or went to a school where the teachers are absent 50% of the time. Due to historic discrimination by members of your tribe, they have no social capital to fall back on, no one to guide them as to what the benefits of education is or how to go about attaining it.

And no being born in an high caste family is no indication of brilliance seeing how the last 66 years of India's governance has been handled by mainly upper caste politicians and bureaucrats and the mess they have made of India.

Now stuff it with your victimhood mentality.

Where should I stuff it ? In your mouth perhaps ?

Did I say being hgh caste is is an indication of brilliance.Its your inferoiority complex that made you make that assumption.
Nobody wabts deny reservation to those poor people, just to undeserving incompetent shameless freeloaders like you.

You have access to internet, decent command which shows you got an education most people don't get, yet you are advocating special rights for you and your community.How shameless is that ?
P.S The Bs you provided does not say anywehere caucassians or germans are giving reservations to anyone.

I think the comparision is wrong. TMC is party in power. BJP doesnt even have a MLA in WB.

But they should go all out and cut as much as vote as possible.

In addition they should find a TN formula. Form a small alliance with Non LEFT, Non TMC and try and get 1 or 2 seats.

Yes.. As Kanshiram used to say " Pahla chunav haarne ke liye.. Doosra doosron ko harane ke liye aur teesra jeetne ke liye"...

BJP hsould try ot cut as much votes as possible to make its presence felt in Bengal's political circles. In the process if Left gains a few seats at the expense of TMC, it will be wonderful.

BJP BTW already has one MP from Darjeeling. Getting one or, two more will be better.

Did I say being hgh caste is is an indication of brilliance.Its your inferoiority complex that made you make that assumption.
Nobody wabts deny reservation to those poor people, just to undeserving incompetent shameless freeloaders like you.

Of course you have, so many time. Freeloaders? That would be you since having availed of subsidized education in India paid for by the taxpayers like me, you wish to flee abroad. Considering all most of my family are small scale industry owners and no one has never been in govt employment that should tell you how much of freeloading we have done.

View of house of many years of CM Goa,Manohar Parikker. He recently moved into a 2 Room flat on Home Loan!pic.twitter.com/lGKFmcMZxb

image.jpg

Of course you have, so many time. Freeloaders? That would be you since having availed of subsidized education in India paid for by the taxpayers like me, you wish to flee abroad. Considering all most of my family are small scale industry owners and no one has never been in govt employment that should tell you how much of freeloading we have done.

You may or may have govt, job and govt college education.
And I may or may not gotten subsidized education.
That is not the point.
If you want to discuss people leaving India after getting subsidized education make a separate thread .I am willing to discuss this there.

Stop trying to derail to discussion.
The point is it is biased and unfair to give reservation to rich people when there many poor who simply do not have the same opportunity.

Keju and team after watching Rahul gandi ripped off by Arnab has already said that they attend any Times Now debate ....

Hope April comes soon...

I am eager to see Modiji as PM... Badly need a Job...
i thought you are already employed..what do you do btw..

"
Video Unavailable
This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings. "

:(

Back
Top Bottom