What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

A national law would be a good thing,don't forget many states like Bengal,UP & Bihar are not in our bag.

I must remind you again that you are blinded by direction less right wing rhetoric on social media and completely oblivious to the good work being done in every other mohalla next to you thanks to Kejriwal.

With all due respect
Go F*** yourself & when you get there you can kiss my sweet,scented A$$ :enjoy:

:yahoo::yahoo:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

He has all the time in the world to watch the movies you may not have heared the name even, His house's electricity bill is Rs 1 lakh a month. All MLA has got car. Advertisment Budget Rs 550 Crore. No money for new bus and ne schools. Swaraj has really arrived.
I would feel bad for Delhi people but can't find any emotion pitiful enough towards them.Let them reap the benifits that come from electing a leftist ideology idiot.

what was there result?

:lol:

CTHjlHeUcAAXPpB.png

Nope. Those days are long gone & you would still need 2/3rd majority in both houses to even try. Runs the risk of being struck down by courts anyways.

Btw, only the preamble was changed, India was secular even without that change.

India was, is and will be Secular. The preamble only served to confuse matters.

Indian Secularism is unique and different from what is understood by rest of the world. It would be foolish to superimpose the western concept over Indian ethos, tradition and culture.

Indian secularism stems FROM Hinduism and Hindutva and not from without it. This is a fundamental mistake many make. Trying to equate our secularism to other christian nations after whoem we have designed our Constitution.

Back
Top Bottom