What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

We do not want to propagate the hysteria of a witch hunt.

Rest assured all witches are identified.

Stakes are readied.

And pyres kept dry.

It is very clear from the discourse that this is a generation which has been chaffing at the bit for much of free India's existence.

Scores will be settled. And its only fair, in the larger scheme of things.
but why wate why not decimate them before they regroup to start a new offensive
awesome-joker-quotes-if-someone-hates-you-for-no-reason.jpg

Did you read Surjit Bhalla's opinion? :eek:
No Proof Required: Spot the difference between Delhi and Bihar elections | The Indian Express
I simply can't wrap my head about how these opinions are so widely different. It's :crazy:

Caste equations alone cannot win, And this is not the bihar of the 90s where Caste alone could win. Neither are Yadavs nor are Kurmi's staunchly loyal to Lalu, Nitish. Maybe Kurmi's a bit more to Nitish. Castes are most likely to vote for a strong local Caste candidate irrespective of political allegiance either way.

but why wate why not decimate them before they regroup to start a new offensive
awesome-joker-quotes-if-someone-hates-you-for-no-reason.jpg

Sirji because India is watching.

And regardless of how we speak on social forums, India has a conscience.

And some class.

And heritage.

This change came from the people.

It will stay - or vanish - because of the people.

I find it quite fascinating to be honest. A very sophisticated democracy, riding on the shoulders of a very mature electorate.

It's not that we are witnessing the death throes of intellectualism.

It's just that we are witnessing a certain lean of intellectualism being dragged off their coseted pedestals kicking and screaming in feigned outrage.

I am reminded of France.

Of Russia.

We are having our revolution.

Lets hope this happens. This monopoly of expression must go.

National Herald case: Here's three things the Modi govt could've done

National Herald case: Here's three things the Modi govt could've done - Firstpost

Modi could have done so many things. But right after becoming PM, he was bitten by ABV bug. He also wanted to become a statesman who does not interfere in the works of agencies. Guess what ? This cost you the whole narrative. Delhi and Bihar are just consequences of that pussyfooting.

Its already happened. Cannot you guys see it?

We say the educated urban middle class do not count in India.

But in this war they have a very important role to play.

To be the right wing mirror image of the condescending libero-leftist intellectual elite.

Give it back to them in words, thoughts, intelligence, logic, social standing, and money power.

Remove from them the sneering exclusivism of their pedestals as they find a huge (hitherto silent, non-interfering) counter-force already there, awakened and vocal. On the same pedestals, oftentimes higher. Staring them down.

Reduce them to a minority.

Peripheralize and expose.

Basically show the proletariat that the Emperor never had any clothes on. He was naked from the start.

And then leave the rest to them - at the hustings, and on the ground. :)

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Modi could have done so many things. But right after becoming PM, he was bitten by ABV bug. He also wanted to become a statesman who does not interfere in the works of agencies. Guess what ? This cost you the whole narrative. Delhi and Bihar are just consequences of that pussyfooting.

Lets wait until the Bihar results come out before jumping to conclusions. he isn't as docile as ABV either, He has been working overdrive on NGO's and missionaries.As for NH, swamy gave January timeline, i trust him to do his work. . Not sure why people always think though two extremes.

Lets wait until the Bihar results come out before jumping to conclusions. he isn't as docile as ABV either, He has been working overdrive on NGO's and missionaries.As for NH, swamy gave January timeline, i trust him to do his work. . Not sure why people always think though two extremes.

O bhai, I am not talking about election result. Whatever happens on sunday, BJP is net gainer politically. I am talking about the discourse which media was able to set up before Delhi and Bihar elections. Allowing this much power to media is the biggest folly. Urban fence sitters will get influenced if this keeps happening. Media must be controlled.

As for NH, Modi govt is not giving support to Swamy which should have been given.

O bhai, I am not talking about election result. Whatever happens on sunday, BJP is net gainer politically. I am talking about the discourse which media was able to set up before Delhi and Bihar elections. Allowing this much power to media is the biggest folly. Urban fence sitters will get influenced if this keeps happening. Media must be controlled.

As for NH, Modi govt is not giving support to Swamy which should have been given.

pdf Sanghi's could manage the media far better than the morons in BJP. God knows what theyare thinking

Urban fence sitters will get influenced if this keeps happening. Media must be controlled.
Totally agreed. International reputation also matters. This is a dirty job. Requires a different set of people. A Govt. can't issue gag orders to the media on such grounds. It can turn a blind eye to orgs doing mischief to media people.

Back
Top Bottom