What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

31/57 in phase V is like saying sun rises in the west. If it happens, its going to shock the MBG
what is MBG :pop:

It's not that we are witnessing the death throes of intellectualism.

It's just that we are witnessing a certain lean of intellectualism being dragged off their coseted pedestals kicking and screaming in feigned outrage.

I am reminded of France.

Of Russia.

We are having our revolution.

please expalin the bolded part .... cheers doc :tup:

please expalin the bolded part .... cheers doc :tup:

We are seeing the masses seize power and overthrow the entrenched royalty.

Bastions have been breached.

Next will be firing squads and the guillotines.

And the entrenched royalty will either be butchered. Stripped of their finery. Or move into exile.

All he has done is added up the individual vote shares of Congress+RJD+JD(U) and concluded that MGB will win :lol:. If only it was that simple.

Bhalla is neither an idiot (he predicted 2014 fairly well) nor is he in the anti-Modi camp. My point is simple, how the heck are so many people reading this election so very differently? Weird.

After Rajiv Gandhi's death people had assumed that Gandhi family would not be able to lead the party anymore. Sonia Gandhi's accent was made fun of, and she faced a tough time to manage the party. But the elections of 2004(?) turned the tables.
I am sure one of the Gandhis is being groomed to be our next PM.
But I want Modi to get atleast one more term as PM. :)
(Fingers crossed!!)

Is that the sign???

Lol
Can never imagine this man in Dracula costume. :P

If Modi gets one more term, belive me that congress is finished. Congress has the chance in those states where there is 2 party system. Congress is finished in Tamilnadu, Bihar, UP like states. It is on the verge of being Zero in WB. Itwill be Mamta Vs BJP. It is fininshing very fast in Andhra and orissa. Very soon it will be scenarion in india in which congress will not be able to open an account in half of Indian states in parliament election. There does not appear to be a remote possibility where congress can get 3 figure seats any time in future.

We are seeing the masses seize power and overthrow the entrenched royalty.

Bastions have been breached.

Next will be firing squads and the guillotines.

And the entrenched royalty will either be butchered. Stripped of their finery. Or move into exile.
so you mean to say all those who are crying from rooftops about so called danger to secularism and tolrence are infact paranoid about there future as they know its payback time from those whome they always tormented and got away with ... man this is so exiting :butcher:

so you mean to say all those who are crying from rooftops about so called danger to secularism and tolrence are infact paranoid about there future as they know its payback time from those whome they always tormented and got away with ... man this is so exiting :butcher:

Yes their days are done.

Time to roll up their sleeves and actually do some work.

Because this revolution is going to hit the lot where it hurts the most.

Pet par.

Yes their days are done.

Time to roll up their sleeves and actually do some work.

Because this revolution is going to hit the lot where it hurts the most.

Pet par.
i wonder what is stopping NaMo sarkar in taking back the prime bunglows , pensions, tax benefits and other travel related perks given to them by goverments in past from all those who are making heu and cry over so called "growing intolrence"

i wonder what is stopping NaMo sarkar in taking back the prime bunglows , pensions, tax benefits and other travel related perks given to them by goverments in past from all those who are making heu and cry over so called "growing intolrence"

We do not want to propagate the hysteria of a witch hunt.

Rest assured all witches are identified.

Stakes are readied.

And pyres kept dry.

It is very clear from the discourse that this is a generation which has been chaffing at the bit for much of free India's existence.

Scores will be settled. And its only fair, in the larger scheme of things.

Bhalla is neither an idiot (he predicted 2014 fairly well) nor is he in the anti-Modi camp. My point is simple, how the heck are so many people reading this election so very differently? Weird.

That's Bihar for you.

Bhalla is a close friend of Mr Shourie though, so who knows what camp he belongs to.

That's Bihar for you.

Bhalla is a close friend of Mr Shourie though, so who knows what camp he belongs to.

Doesn't make sense. By evening today, the exit polls will be out & the results in a couple of days. Surely his reputation matters more, not like anyone in Bihar will be influenced by his opinion.

Back
Top Bottom