What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ab kya kehne inke...
CQDJ5oPWUAAtSNW.jpg

AAP to start “Analog India” to counter PM Modi’s “Digital India” campaign | The UnReal Times :lol:

Basically all there is to it. These guys are just doing anything to oppose Modi. He is still after his PM dreams, I heard he also wants to host a CM meet to discuss relation between centre and state :coffee:

http://ddinews.gov.in/Home - Headlines/Pages/highway.aspx

Updated on : 29-09-2015 02:19 PM
Government today launched its National Green Highways Policy that will make it mandatory for road developers to set aside one per cent of the total project cost for plantation.

Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari said that lithium oil battery is innovated in our country. He said that after using more of lithium battery in the state run buses we can save 8 lakh crore diesel imports.

The minister released the Green Highways Policy, 2015 in New Delhi.

The policy is aimed at "greening of highway corridors with participation of the community, farmers, private sector, NGOs, and government institutions.

Government intends to take up road projects worth one lakh crore rupees in a year and one per cent of it i.e. 1,000 crore rupees will be spent for trees plantation along National Highways.

Nice :enjoy:

Wow this guy really is a Communist ! @Echo_419

Marx aur Lenin ka bhi baap hai hamara kejru :enjoy:

Government today launched its National Green Highways Policy that will make it mandatory for road developers to set aside one per cent of the total project cost for plantation.

Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari said that lithium oil battery is innovated in our country. He said that after using more of lithium battery in the state run buses we can save 8 lakh crore diesel imports.

The policy is aimed at "greening of highway corridors with participation of the community, farmers, private sector, NGOs, and government institutions.

Government intends to take up road projects worth one lakh crore rupees in a year and one per cent of it i.e. 1,000 crore rupees will be spent for trees plantation along National Highways.

SECULAR Co2 is better than communal O2

:tsk:

Mark Zukerberg should have visited a Mosque too to maintain the secular fabric of India.

‘Steve Jobs was disappointed with Indian spiritualism' - The Hindu

This is how "The Hindu" was reporting Steve Jobs interest in Hinduism when we all know now he was deeply inspired by Hindu thoughts and religion. Be it his going to Hare Krishna temple for Sunday Feast or giving away Autobiography of a Yogi or advising Mark to go to a Hindu temple in India.

Last edited:
RaGa spotted at his "weekend with Rose" one on one session.
CQEPWTnUcAE7Owa.jpg
poor poor RAGA look how depressed he looks :cray:

i hope they plant mango , jamun , orenges and apples along the high ways to genrate income from them aswell

Back
Top Bottom