What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What i posted are available in the public domain ,Final Verdict is pending so all those evidences and CBI claims are valid ...Witness names prof thresiamma any thing to refute that

If Asram facing trail is guilty,The "Hindu" guy arrested for killing Nun is guilty then same applies for poothrka sefi and kottur
public domain??..India is a Hindu majority country(many of them have nothing but born hatred for minorities),so we can't expect a fair impartial approach from you guys(behavior of Hindus in this very thread is a nice example)..This is the very reason why peoples like bal thackery(Mumbai riots) or asrmam bapu(raped a minor girl)are worshiping as demi gods and great Indian figures by the same public domain...
Prof thresiamma is a CBI witness,not eye witness..Moreover she had been attacking the church ever since she lost a case related to her promotion in a church owned college..CBI were asked to present the original CD,proof regarding that surgery..But not a single paper submitted before the court so far..

public domain??..India is a Hindu majority country(many of them have nothing but born hatred for minorities),so we can't expect a fair impartial approach from you guys(behavior of Hindus in this very thread is a nice example)..This is the very reason why peoples like bal thackery(Mumbai riots) or asrmam bapu(raped a minor girl)are worshiping as demi gods and great Indian figures by the same public domain...
Prof thresiamma is a CBI witness,not eye witness..Moreover she had been attacking the church ever since she lost a case related to her promotion in a church owned college..CBI were asked to present the original CD,proof regarding that surgery..But not a single paper submitted before the court so far..

Blame your actions for the rising hatred ...Why stay in a unfair partial country when you have numerous christian countries ?,Europe is spreading its arms and legs to refugees why dont go there ?

CBI cliams CD's are original and Cdit's claims are false (
CBI says CDs in Abhaya case are original - KERALA - The Hindu ,and an SC judge saw that tapes ( Ex-Karna HC CJ saw narco CDs in Abhaya case: CBI | india | Hindustan Times )

What about Sanju pMathew's statement"Sanju reportedly told the interrogators that he saw Fr Kottoor’s bike at the convent on the night of the crime" ( Abhaya case: 3 arrested after 16 years | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis ) He gave statement to magistrate as per section 164 ....

Last edited:
Blame your actions for the rising hatred ...Why stay in a unfair partial country when you have numerous christian countries ?,Europe is spreading its arms and legs to refugees why dont go there ?

CBI cliams CD's are original and Cdit's claims are false (
CBI says CDs in Abhaya case are original - KERALA - The Hindu ,and an SC judge saw that tapes ( Ex-Karna HC CJ saw narco CDs in Abhaya case: CBI | india | Hindustan Times )

What about Sanju pMathew's statement"Sanju reportedly told the interrogators that he saw Fr Kottoor’s bike at the convent on the night of the crime" ( Abhaya case: 3 arrested after 16 years | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis ) He gave statement to magistrate as per section 164 ....
Relax,I am just being honest here..
CBI claimed many many things in this case without any solid backup..It is just an INVESTIGATION AGENCY,they have no authority to rule which is original and which is fake..Then we don't need any COURTS in India..
Do you know the meaning of ''Eyewitness''??
anyway,i don't like to continue,lets wait for verdict..

1443442062913.jpg

Grand nephew of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Sri APJ Sheikh Salim joined the BJP today in presence of Sh AmitShah

@bhagat @NIA

The Great TRS circus & the deeds of some of it's Ministers/MLAs/Leaders:-
CP9aMVwWcAABiUF.jpg

1. After slapping instead of being punished/reprimanded, he joined his leader on a trip to China
CP9S0HgWIAA8RWK.jpg

This Son-of-a lanja(bith&^) accuses women workers of being AP agents & compares Andhraites to dogs.
3.Minister talks about throwing opposition MLAs in jail for questioning KCR during the assembly proceedings

TG is no. 13 on the ease of business report commissioned by the World Bank & facing serious farmer suicides in large numbers per every passing day.

Crores were spent on the swacch Hyderabad scheme & look at the result- Hyderabad was on a rank of 250+ on an all India list of the cities which had made progress on the Swacch Bharat mission( by a govt. commissioned report).

TRS leaders claim in public that the naxal agenda is their agenda

& this is the Bangaru(Golden) Telangana of KCR

& now he wants to build temples rivalling the original Tirupathi Balaji(idiot) to give "competition" to AP -_- instead of using that money to help farmers

It will be a miracle if TG does manage to make some progress & development seeing the atitude of it's ministers & it's glorious leaders.
Only Bhagawantudu can save my state.

@bhagat @NIA

The Great TRS circus & the deeds of some of it's Ministers/MLAs/Leaders:-
CP9aMVwWcAABiUF.jpg

1. After slapping instead of being punished/reprimanded, he joined his leader on a trip to China
CP9S0HgWIAA8RWK.jpg

This Son-of-a lanja(bith&^) accuses women workers of being AP agents & compares Andhraites to dogs.
3.Minister talks about throwing opposition MLAs in jail for questioning KCR during the assembly proceedings

TG is no. 13 on the ease of business report commissioned by the World Bank & facing serious farmer suicides in large numbers per every passing day.

Crores were spent on the swacch Hyderabad scheme & look at the result- Hyderabad was on a rank of 250+ on an all India list of the cities which had made progress on the Swacch Bharat mission( by a govt. commissioned report).

TRS leaders claim in public that the naxal agenda is their agenda

& this is the Bangaru(Golden) Telangana of KCR

& now he wants to build temples rivalling the original Tirupathi Balaji(idiot) to give "competition" to AP -_- instead of using that money to help farmers

It will be a miracle if TG does manage to make some progress & development seeing the atitude of it's ministers & it's glorious leaders.
Only Bhagawantudu can save my state.
KCR has no other job....Hyderabad is already developed ....State Infrastructure is above average...So what he / his party workers will do?
The news of replica of tirumala is true.......
Hyderabad was build by taxes from coastal andhra and rayalaseema.
Sorry if my post hurts anyone but this is truth

Anna are you TRS supporter?

KCR has no other job....Hyderabad is already developed ....State Infrastructure is above average...So what he / his party workers will do?

TG doesn't just mean Hyderabad, it also means Adilabad,Khammam, Mahbubnagar,Nizamabad,Warangal & the other districts.

& most of these districts are backward! Add to that farmer suicides have been growing in the last few weeks all over TG

& yes he,his MLAs & his party workers won't do anything much,they will blame AP & CBN for all their problems & take their own share of the pie of the "2nd Richest state in India"(in his own words)
Road to riches for TRS workers? - The Times of India

TBH I have no faith in any of the TRS except in a few people & the only minister's work in this govt. who I can come close to appreciate is KTR's

Agreed with the rest of you words.

Basically I am a Telanganite(born here in Hyd.) of origins lying from Coastal Andhra, I consider myself a Telanganite but am proud of my Andhra origins & culture :) & despise & hate anybody who tries to create divisions b/w both states or abuse the people of any state(especially lanja kudukas from the TRS who just love to abuse & blame AP & Andhraites for all their problems)

I don't support the TRS, I hate it & KCR. You can make it out by reading my post. history
I am a supporter of the Telugu Desam & the BJP & a big supporter of CBN :)

Last edited:
Maneka Gandhi gives PR cntrct to Dilip Cherian , like i told Modi picks the best team

Yo

You kidding right ?Telangana is not even no 1 in India & is far from developed,heck Hyderabad doesn't even have a MRTS

I have lived in Hyderabad (Secunderabad to be precise) and Telangana infrastructure outside the twin cities is far far from being above average :hitwall:

Even in Secunderabad proper, except for Banjara hills and areas near Gachibowli/ Hi Tech city and some parts of Hussain Sagar, roads are dirty, garbage dumps everywhere. Not to mention the old city where there are issues with drinking water and sanitation too....

Back
Top Bottom