What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

rula+diya.jpg

All the evidences are Valid till the final verdict ...So the Narco ,Hymen restoration ,virginity test ,Eye witness claims all are valid as of now...10 years of Pope's daughter rule is enough to scuttle the probe ....
hehe..all tall claims without any evidence or proof ..hymen restoration-in which hospital??which doctor???...Nacro analysis-where is the original CD??..eyewitness-his/her name???(there were no eyewitness as far as i know)..
When sister amala was murdered in the convent,hearing that sanghis suddenly got orgasm and started attacking insulting Christians and Christianity through out social medias and making stories..But unfortunately for sanghis,it was later found that a HINDU was behind this murder and currently he was under police custody,he admitted the murder too...then The frustrated sanghis started 25 year old case and trying to defend the HINDU man who was caught in the murder..whats this man??...
One rule for asram bapu and another for ChristIans??

hehe..all tall claims without any evidence or proof ..hymen restoration-in which hospital??which doctor???...Nacro analysis-where is the original CD??..eyewitness-his/her name???(there were no eyewitness as far as i know)..
When sister amala was murdered in the convent,hearing that sanghis suddenly got orgasm and started attacking insulting Christians and Christianity through out social medias and making stories..But unfortunately for sanghis,it was later found that a HINDU was behind this murder and currently he was under police custody,he admitted the murder too...then The frustrated sanghis started 25 year old case and trying to defend the HINDU man who was caught in the murder..whats this man??...

What i posted are available in the public domain ,Final Verdict is pending so all those evidences and CBI claims are valid ...Witness names prof thresiamma any thing to refute that

One rule for asram bapu and another for ChristIans??

If Asram facing trail is guilty,The "Hindu" guy arrested for killing Nun is guilty then same applies for poothrka sefi and kottur

Back
Top Bottom