What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Janab highways pe bandar hi bandar ho jayenge.

Sher se tho door nikal jayenge. Their habitat has been destroyed hence they invade the cities. Planting fruit trees both on highways and other places will go a long way in bolstering food security of India, both for humans and animals.

It's not his money but his first name ... RAHUL :p:

Then tho, even you must be a chick magnet!!!

or the last name GHANDI :azn:

but who is that girl she looks worried
Maybe it has something to do with where RaGa is looking at. :undecided:

Then tho, even you must be a chick magnet!!!

Yahi socha ke dil behlana padta hai ... nahi to naam sun ke muh pe hi hass deti hai aaj kal

481505901.jpg

naam etna bura bhi nahi hai! :P

looks like darinder moodee is using cheap tricks against sekular forces in bihar :pissed:

:omghaha:
those are some serious moves.

Aam Aadmi Party ne dharno aur andolan ka mazak bana diya.
i can do better moves than that joker after a few pegs :D

man what did i just saw ... im sure narinder... oops i mean darinder moodee is using black magik against secular forces and making them do such things :angry::feminist::pissed:
lol.. & that is just the one candidate. Next it will be Lalu & Nitish dancing to this Darinder Modi's tune! Pappu toh already naach raha Amrika mai! :lol:

:omghaha:
those are some serious moves.
How about the climax? even Sunny Leone wouldn't have managed that well!:omghaha:

Look at his Kurta, only the back part is seen flapping. Looks like he came out of the toilet in a hurry and forgot to take his Kurta out of his Pyjama in the front in hurry.
Bihar.. still a long way to go! They deserve better than what they got at the moment.

Secular vidhwa vilaap chalu ho gaya :yahoo:
CQEfuKAU8AATFxZ.jpg
on behalf of two infants aged 6 & 14 months... wow.. just wow! Next they'll be filing a PIL asking to be breast fed instead of bottle feed! :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom