What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

All will be given clean chit.If they really wanted to go after cong scams there are plenty but they don't intend to

Lets not presume what the result will be. These cases would not have been formed in the first place if they want status Quo and not to mention Irani would not have gone to Amethi and forcefully grabbed back land from Gandhi's...

If they wanted status Quo, all these NGO's would be happily doing their job...Problem is Modi does have "Vendetta". for some reason he wants to take everyone along even after all what the congies did....

Problem is Modi is not ruthless,..don't know why but i feel someone like Raje or shag/ swami should be the one in charge of rooting out the lutyans...
Modi came with a reputation of being ruthless.. then again everyone knew it's not going to be easy to replicate the same at national level! He was bound to face stiff resistance from ever existed Delhi club. That's why I say.. give him minimum two terms to bring effective change. To expect radical changes in first term itself is grossly unfair due to existing contradictions within!

Modi came with a reputation of being ruthless.. then again everyone knew it's not going to be easy to replicate the same at national level! He was bound to face stiff resistance from ever existed Delhi club. That's why I say.. give him minimum two terms to bring effective change. To expect radical changes in first term itself is grossly unfair due to existing contradictions within!

yeah, he needs the time.. even i feel Modi needs at least 10-15 years to bring in complete structural changes......

shit......basically Mullah Mulayam was told "withdraw from election or we fcuk you up"

shit......basically Mullah Mulayam was told "withdraw from election or we fcuk you up"
Sajde mein gotiyan pakad li secular pehlwan ji ki ...

bahut gadbad hai re baba! If this is true.. BJP should wait for a while before encashing it! Don't waste on Bihar elections as MSY is irrelevant there, regardless!
Perception bhai, agar Neta ji saath hote ... to gathbandhan ki hawa bani rehti.

Sajde mein gotiyan pakad li secular pehlwan ji ki ...

Perception bhai, agar Neta ji saath hote ... to gathbandhan ki hawa bani rehti.

True, but still this should be abused and exploited as much as possible...probably this is why Mulayam was trying to convince Opposition block to stop the parliament Rackus.

Bureaucracy, judicial & civil administrations were inflitrated & moulded by a particular ideology in a particular way for very long time. It's not possible either to change their thinking or loyalty overnight. That's why there's a need to cleanse the whole system, to infuse new & fresh thinking to these institutions. I believe VIF is working tirelesly towards that!

VIF needs to move fast time is not on our side

They should use it for some more time & then throw him away

Once Bihar falls, then so will U.P and Assam. Once the big states all end up with BJP, then nothing can stop Modi from getting second term... This is why Bihar is very important..It will severely damage the Idea of an Anti Modi alliance in 2019

@Tridibans bhai ki Prediction BA's sach hojaye

Back
Top Bottom