What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

yesterday during Barkha Dutt's show not 1 BJP spokie told Meat Ban existed since 1964.....

BJP spokies are useless foul mouths can't even match the vocabulary and linguistic skills at display of most Cong spokies

BJP spokies are useless foul mouths can't even match the vocabulary and linguistic skills at display of most Cong spokies

I so miss Nirmala Sitaraman , day before yesterday i was headbanging listening to Nalin Kohli on timesnow

I so miss Nirmala Sitaraman , day before yesterday i was headbanging listening to Nalin Kohli on timesnow

I am not kidding when i say BJP spokies suck at language especially in English channels and its so evident when compared to Cong spokies who put their point across very eloquently without fumbling.Least shah could do is train a better crop of spinners for national TV debates

I am not kidding when i say BJP spokies suck at language especially in English channels and its so evident when compared to Cong spokies who put their point across very eloquently without fumbling.Least shah could do is train a better crop of spinners for national TV debates

They had really good ones last year, but all of em ended up getting ministerial births. I don't think Meenakshi Lekhi ever came back to timesnow after that famous incident :lol:

:hitwall: , last time something like this was done ED acting chief was removed, lets see what happens now
Bureaucracy, judicial & civil administrations were inflitrated & moulded by a particular ideology in a particular way for very long time. It's not possible either to change their thinking or loyalty overnight. That's why there's a need to cleanse the whole system, to infuse new & fresh thinking to these institutions. I believe VIF is working tirelesly towards that!

Bureaucracy, judicial & civil administrations were inflitrated & moulded by a particular ideology in a particular way for very long time. It's not possible either to change their thinking or loyalty overnight. That's why there's a need to cleanse the whole system, to infuse new & fresh thinking to these institutions. I believe VIF is working tirelesly towards that!

That "innocent" remark alone confirmed that this is done by Lutyans insider, i don't think anyone knows how far the infection is, But they will come out one by one if you try catching the bigwigs

That "innocent" remark alone confirmed that this is done by Lutyans insider, i don't think anyone knows how far the infection is, But they will come out one by one if you try catching the bigwigs
Needs very drastic & ruthless measures! Not going to be possible when you have people from your own coterie throwing spanner at works. Needs to weed out those.. & get public backing to the measures. Media manipulation is one of the main hurdle. Govt needs to get media on its side to portray it in a positive manner when it takes steps like these.. maybe they should start with cleansing media first!

Needs very drastic & ruthless measures! Not going to be possible when you have people from your own coterie throwing spanner at works. Needs to weed out those.. & get public backing to the measures. Media manipulation is one of the main hurdle. Govt needs to get media on its side to portray it in a positive manner when it takes steps like these.. maybe they should start with cleansing media first!

Problem is Modi is not ruthless,..don't know why but i feel someone like Raje or shag/ swami should be the one in charge of rooting out the lutyans...

#Raje4pm Least JAI ITALY could do is take some advice from her or bring those bureaucrats who are behind these reforms to Delhi

A revolution in subsidies: A modern state is a welfare state, but it must target and deliver subsidies effectively - TOI Blogs

Business friendly drive: 'Competitive federalism' triggers reforms in states - The Economic Times

They are satisfied with status quo sirjee . they don't want to cleanse themselves or media or congis they're just running along.I Thought atleast after Delhi debacle Modi would've rethought Jaitley as I&B min

I don't think its about status Quo, changes are being made, Ed is now chasing Sachin pilot , Karti chiddu and others. This would not have happened if status Quo was present. Problem i feel is Govt. itself is not aware who the lutyans insiders are within or outside the party.

Jaitley and Modi friendship goes decades back, Jaitley/Advani was the only person backing Modi during 2002 riots when entire BJP was in revolt... Jaitley is there for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom