What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Juggernautjatt
Mann Sahab kamaal hai yaar :lol:
COibNNAVEAEQz-Y.jpg
No Modiji bhi kamaal hai :lol:
mumbai-prime-minister-narendra-modi-with-business-233414.jpg

I thought the whole point of Modi tolerating someone like Jaitley was that him being a good negotiator could cut sweet deals with the rest of lutyens club but now that after a year and half of incompetence why is he still hanging around?

Except the Gandhi family, everybody agrees with GST, so he is a good negotiator, but you can't negotiate with a person to force him to commit suicide..

@magudi basically even if Arun Shourie was FM these bills would not have passed...besides, Shourie i hear is way to close to the west....

GST is no reform it's just hype ,it's so diluted that the only argument left in favour of it is that 'any GST' is better than 'no GST'.There are many things that he could've fixed without parliament even getting involved but he seems clueless.Now he's up for bigger blunders like merging week banks with strong ones.Modi comes of as biggest idiot here for handling over key ministries to bunch talent less clowns .

"Secular Mode Active ?"

What are the "So many things he could have fixed" ? as for GST Dilution, there are many opinions on this....and no...GST is not hype...

Last edited:
I am not in secular mode we are talking about economy - it's not just me who've been saying GST in its current form is flop (Why India Inc is Calling for Slowdown of GST, Landmark Tax Reform ) in fact when it comes to GST even Cong is more reformist , the new health minister nadda has been a disaster - harsh vardhan was kicked when he was doing a decent job , joke of an Agricultural minister haven't seen him doing anything worthwhile either when half of the country is reeling under rural distress ,to top it all we have smriti whose as useless as it gets - Is this the team with which Modi plans to change India ?

Don't be so blinded that you end up defending everything , if you are really an admirer of Modi/BJP and want them to stay in power its high time you start demanding em to stock of the grim situation and bring in some new talent. As you know i am no hater but a well wisher

blinded ? no...am not blinded by anything..the problem is these days you cant even defend without being stereotyped with a term...

AM not sure about Health, but agriculture is something which cannot be tackled just within 1 year... The are only few things you can do to tackle inflation, Increase production, Import or stopping hoarding... Agricultural production cannot be increased overnight or just within 1 year. That takes time especially with a monsoon deficit.

2014-2015 sees sharp decline in agricultural production - The Hindu

Although diversification of the crop in some parts of the north Karnataka contributed to the shortfall in the production of the pulses and oilseeds, the main reason is the failure of the rains in crucial period of cultivation which resulted in the stunted growth of the crops, particularly in rain-fed areas.

When you have an agricultural infrastructure which is backward and is dependent on monsoons things will take time to change, will take years to change it. Many things have been already done for the farmers and lower income groups to make things easier..

Subsidies have been provided in purchasing farming equipment, so subsidies instead of going on Dolls, actually goes to improving agricultural infrastructure. Health Insurance , Mudra Bank ,Bank account are huge advantages for them in the long run and difference in way of life and per capita income will be apparent in 5-10 years.

Hoarding is being delt with while , Imports for pulses are being done to reduce inflation, you are judging them way to fast , that is just outright unfair IMHO..

As for Smriti she is formulating the education policy, once the policy comes out by the end of the year and i go through it i will come to a decision. Not going to join the "Bash Smriti" band wagon..Things will not turn around in 1.5 years, no matter who it is..even if it is Arun Shourie or God himself came down to fix things.. You and several others are asking for the impossible.

Situation is far far from Grim and is steadily improving

But then you are free to ignore me as i am "blinded"

Smriti Irani says new education policy will be ready by 2015-end : Mail Today, News - India Today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom