What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

His tenure ended on this January ,But the Govt gave him 3 more extensions of 3 months ...So he will be there till October 31, 2015

This is IBN hit job, no case ahs been opened for NH scam... ED head will be replaced by a MOdi man...

He told he'll pass GST in Aug 31 session , this is how !

err...r u sure ?

@ranjeet @Star Wars @Marxist @magudi @Nair saab

GUYS what did I say last week ?? See my source was correct. This the good news i was talking about.

MIM is contesting in 120 odd seats in Bihar. More impirtantly, most of these seats are in wb/bhar border near kishanganj and katihar....

There is one more tidbit.... atleast 50 small villages dominated by yadav s have shifted alliance to BJP as they don't want Nitish to be the cm. Expect a few big names switching alliances in the coming days.

GUYS what did I say last week ?? See my source was correct. This the good news i was talking about.

MIM is contesting in 120 odd seats in Bihar. More impirtantly, most of these seats are in wb/bhar border near kishanganj and katihar....

There is one more tidbit.... atleast 50 small villages dominated by yadav s have shifted alliance to BJP as they don't want Nitish to be the cm. Expect a few big names switching alliances in the coming days.

Will BJP make shahnawaz hussain cm ? Would be interesting experiment if so.

:cheers:

Congies are desperate to win Bangalore Civic elections... Rumors that Congies bribing voters...

Back
Top Bottom