What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Don't know if BJP wins Bangalore Civic elections, but Congies are getting desperate. Some congies trying to get votes by invoking Modi, other asking for votes saying they are not congress...

Who controls BBMP right now, BJP ?

BBMP elections: Several non-politicians in the fray - IBNLive

lol....my friend just told me BJP is bragging big time about Bangalore being the cleanest Capital, they are quiet confident. But as per link above, there are many independents in the list who are below 40. I am hoping they win the elections...

BBMP is corrupt i have experienced it myself.

That's true. There have been a lot of allegations of corruption and misgovernance against BJP which has been ruling BBMP. In fact, other parties (including a very vocal AAP) have been using the BBMP performance to beat BJP at every opportunity. That is what exactly happened in the last State elections and played a part in humiliating BJP.

I think it would not be such a bad thing for BJP to lose BBMP elections this time and let others a chance. If AAP/Congress win, buck the trend and manage Bangalore better, that would indeed be a good thing for the people.

If AAP/Congress also fail to deliver (which is very likely, given their performance in Delhi so far), that would give BJP an upper hand in the more-important State elections due in 2018.

That's true. There have been a lot of allegations of corruption and misgovernance against BJP which has been ruling BBMP. In fact, other parties (including a very vocal AAP) have been using the BBMP performance to beat BJP at every opportunity. That is what exactly happened in the last State elections and played a part in humiliating BJP.

I think it would not be such a bad thing for BJP to lose BBMP elections this time and let others a chance. If AAP/Congress win, buck the trend and manage Bangalore better, that would indeed be a good thing for the people.

If AAP/Congress also fail to deliver (which is very likely, given their performance in Delhi so far), that would give BJP an upper hand in the more-important State elections due in 2018.

Not much of a chance for congress and AAP is not contesting in Bangalore. There are however a lot if new Independent contestants from the corporate world who may get a lot of seats, i am hoping for those instead of any other party..

Oh in that case tumhare my mein ghee Shankar :enjoy:

Brilliant news comrade as you can see
Ab bas aur nahi hota mein kya chutiya hu Jo bill bartha hu :mad:

I don't know why you are so anti - AK some of my friends in Delhi have told me that he's doing a fairly good job (seriously).

I don't know why you are so anti - AK some of my friends in Delhi have told me that he's doing a fairly good job (seriously).

I'd consider AAP a success in Delhi if at the end of the term
1) People don't have to pay bribe for registration, electricity connection, water connection etc
2) Public services run efficiently and grievances resolved on time
3) No increase in debt and no unreasonable increase in taxes

This should hold for any govt. I guess.

I'd consider AAP a success in Delhi if at the end of the term
1) People don't have to pay bribe for registration, electricity connection, water connection etc
2) Public services run efficiently and grievances resolved on time
3) No increase in debt and no unreasonable increase in taxes

This should hold for any govt. I guess.

Are you same indiatester on YouTube?

Back
Top Bottom