What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Isme itna naraz hone wali kya baat thi o_O

CMMektwUEAA9MxJ.jpg

We must trend #SoniakiMausi in twitter just to spite her.... Ever been in a position where you are angry and upset and every little thing pisses you off..

View attachment 246114

Sonia's outburst at former speaker, look at her face :lol:
Now only hope is winter session of Parliament
Sushma is raping Gandhis right now.

Lok Sabha TV band hopgaya...kya ho raha hai waha par
It's adjourned for the day.

Lok Sabha TV band hopgaya...kya ho raha hai waha par
Hahahaha guys... Sushma swaraj tore apart Congress...

Look at the face of Sonia and Rahul..... Stuff falling down from old closet..... Quattrochhi and Anderson saga being exposed by Sushma

Adil Shehryar is son of Muhammad Yunus, Who is this Muhammad Yunus?

Those who try to keep tabs on our leaders in spite of all the suppressions and deliberate misinformation, are aware of the fact that the second son of Indira (or Mrs. Feroze Khan) known as Sanjay Gandhi was not the son of Feroze. He was the son of Mohammad Yunus.

Nehru dynasty: Varun Gandhi’s Muslim roots

Both are same person ,He was very close to Nehru family

The death of his son Shahryar, a few years ago had shattered him. He led a life of a recluse after the loss.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

@Star Wars @Echo_419 I would like to apologize to you two & too any other poster for being too overaggressive & rude to you yesterday night. I was angry at the wrong people & I shouldn't have done that & definitely not with knowledgeable posters like you who have a good reputation, I sincerely apologize & ask you all for your forgiveness.

My apologies to magudi & @itachiii anna for unnecessarily tagging you & irritating you over the last few weeks, I sincerely ask for your forgiveness.

I just have too many problems at home & college as of now & am highly stressed out, add to that the fact that after destroying AP they have little intention to help it just made me furious(it would have made any Andhraite angry). I finally calmed down today morning when I heard of some tragedy which affected some of my family members(of which I would not like to elaborate) :( . Anyway I will be staying away from defence. pk for a few weeks because of this incident+some other family problems which are threatening to go out of control because of this+my studies

All those who have already tagged me & asked me questions, I will answer them as soon as I am back,, sorry for the inconvenience

& lastly I stand by most of the things which I have said(whether it be regarding Ap's rightful demands for Special status or BJP losing Delhi or the abuses which I have thrown at netas, especially at the COngress, the BJP Naidu. Hue Lianje & the Dancing Minister(who was brilliant today)

& Finally I wish you all a very Happy Independence Day! :) Jai Hind!!

Jai-Hind-Jai-Bharat-Republic-Day.jpg

upload_2015-8-12_17-33-19.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom