What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Star Wars @Echo_419 I would like to apologize to you two & too any other poster for being too overaggressive & rude to you yesterday night. I was angry at the wrong people & I shouldn't have done that & definitely not with knowledgeable posters like you who have a good reputation, I sincerely apologize & ask you all for your forgiveness.

My apologies to magudi for unnecessarily tagging you & irritating you over the last few weeks

I just have too many problems at home & college as of now & am highly stressed out, add to that the fact that after destroying AP they have little intention to help it just made me furious(it would have made any Andhraite angry). I finally calmed down today morning when I heard of some tragedy which affected some of my family members(of which I would not like to elaborate) :( . Anyway I will be staying away from defence. pk for a few weeks because of this incident+some other family problems which are threatening to go out of control because of this+my studies

All those who have already tagged me & asked me questions, I will answer them as soon as I am back,, sorry for the inconvenience

& lastly I stand by most of the things which I have said(whether it be regarding Ap's rightful demands for Special status or BJP losing Delhi or the abuses which I have thrown at netas, especially at the COngress, the BJP Naidu. Hue Lianje & the Dancing Minister(who was brilliant today)

& Finally I wish you all a very Happy Independence Day! :) Jai Hind!!

View attachment 246132

Don't worry bro, its all good. Good luck on both your professional and personal life. Sab theek ho jayega..:cheers:

@Star Wars @Marxist @Darmashkian

Pappu is speaking in lok sabha .. worth watching.

i login to Lok Sabha tv and he is talking about monkeys....yea kya bol raha hai

@ranjeet @Star Wars Okay this IS my last post for a few weeks, I can't resist not posting it here. The date is of today

11889563_1017493131624863_2520845562546981573_n.jpg

He would make a good engineering student :)

Don't worry bro, its all good. Good luck on both your professional and personal life. Sab theek ho jayega..:cheers:

i login to Lok Sabha tv and he is talking about monkeys....yea kya bol raha hai
He is coming out of closet :lol:

What the hell is Pappu talking?

I just listened for 2 mins... and he goes like...

Jaitley ji black money kahan gaya lalit Modi paisa diya black money Sushma ji Commercial transaction humanitarian Jaitley ji black money mujhse 2 sawal pucha gaya....

WTF did that even mean :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Star Wars @Echo_419 I would like to apologize to you two & too any other poster for being too overaggressive & rude to you yesterday night. I was angry at the wrong people & I shouldn't have done that & definitely not with knowledgeable posters like you who have a good reputation, I sincerely apologize & ask you all for your forgiveness.

My apologies to magudi & @itachiii anna for unnecessarily tagging you & irritating you over the last few weeks, I sincerely ask for your forgiveness.

I just have too many problems at home & college as of now & am highly stressed out, add to that the fact that after destroying AP they have little intention to help it just made me furious(it would have made any Andhraite angry). I finally calmed down today morning when I heard of some tragedy which affected some of my family members(of which I would not like to elaborate) :( . Anyway I will be staying away from defence. pk for a few weeks because of this incident+some other family problems which are threatening to go out of control because of this+my studies

All those who have already tagged me & asked me questions, I will answer them as soon as I am back,, sorry for the inconvenience

& lastly I stand by most of the things which I have said(whether it be regarding Ap's rightful demands for Special status or BJP losing Delhi or the abuses which I have thrown at netas, especially at the COngress, the BJP Naidu. Hue Lianje & the Dancing Minister(who was brilliant today)

& Finally I wish you all a very Happy Independence Day! :) Jai Hind!!

Jai-Hind-Jai-Bharat-Republic-Day.jpg

View attachment 246132

I knew you were facing some sort of problems no worries dude it happens to all of us & good luck with your studies

He did not just say that

tweet is no more :undecided:

what it was ?

Arun Jaitley : there are still honest people in this country who's children have to work hard for a living..

They are being Ripped apart in parliament and media is to busy showing Raga in half the tweets along with Jaitley

NOw i know why congies where shying away from a debate

Back
Top Bottom