What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Two different bills both were opposed by BJP when they were in opposition and now by Congress now as they are in opposition.

Land bill in present form is effectively the same as the one congress footed back in 2013.

For land bill
Even congress ruled states were in favor of amendments but just to please ego of Sonia and Rahul Gandhi, whole of India will be made to suffer.
RTI reveals Congress-ruled states were in favour of amendments to Land Bill - The Economic Times

For GST
Many Non BJP ruled states wanted 1% compensation which congress refused but BJP accepted it.
TMC in favour of GST roll-out, up to BJP, Congress to sort issues: Derek O'Brien | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

CMNzFTNUcAAMyMA.jpg

MSM already trying to defend Chiddu

The Bill is in existence, it was passed with the BJP voting for it. The BJP is now trying to alter it.

Lok Sabha passes land acquisition bill| Reuters

Ok I guess I did indeed mix up between the two.

For land bill
Even congress ruled states were in favor of amendments but just to please ego of Sonia and Rahul Gandhi, whole of India will be made to suffer.
RTI reveals Congress-ruled states were in favour of amendments to Land Bill - The Economic Times

For GST
Many Non BJP ruled states wanted 1% compensation which congress refused but BJP accepted it.
TMC in favour of GST roll-out, up to BJP, Congress to sort issues: Derek O'Brien | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Who says we did not have Foreign investment during Congress era ..

Why is Rahul Gandhi trending world wide ?

We need to stop this ASAP & promote our version of Islam

Who says we did not have Foreign investment during Congress era ..

Why is Rahul Gandhi trending world wide ?

@ranjeet @magudi

Bihar seat is 100 to RJD 100 to JDU and 40 to COngress, doesn't 40 seem a bit too high ?

Indeed they should be given somewhere around 30

We need to stop this ASAP & promote our version of Islam
At some places its too late. Believe me when I say this, here in Mumbai, there is a suburb called Mira Road. I have some sane Muslim friends from there and they say from 2010 to 2913 almost all the clerics and Mosque management was taken over by Saudi returned ones. Its quite a threat how they are taking over the infrastructure. All this, coming from local muslims itlself :(

Mark my words.... Bihar results will be like this...

JDU 40-45 (out of 100)
RJD 30-35 (Out of 100)
Cong 5-7

NDA will be around 125-135

Back
Top Bottom