What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

One unreliable source I know, told me they know all about him.. But he too knows stuff about them+ knows how to keep Modi's enemies in line.

Basically it is like the Third triumvirate- an alliance of mutual understanding, they all depend heavily upon each other & need each other for the sake of Political survival,though they know the other's agenda.

But one day this alliance will break, who will win then Modi or Jaitley is the question..

If BJP wins more elections next , especially in BIhar and U.P after that chances of Jaitley getting anywhere is slim. Jaitley can only win if BJP looses the next few elections...

Boss they have CLEARLY said that there is no chance of AP getting a special status in the future !! & that too when they promised it to us for TEN years on the floor of the Rajya Sabha & during elections They didn't even bother to lie or divert this issue..

It's obvious they have no intention of giving it to us or helping us.. What ever the issue is BJP promised to help us in the land of Tirupathi Balaji(at Tirupathi) & they have gone back.. They will pay.

For starters, they might as well stay out of AP.
Well it will be airing fake news thats for sure.

More like JaiChind :p:

Bihar is also demanding a special status and plus elections are due there in few months, so wait for a while before losing hope.
oss

I honestly feel the guy is demonized too much lol

Boss they have CLEARLY said that there is no chance of AP getting a special status in the future !! & that too when they promised it to us for TEN years on the floor of the Rajya Sabha & during elections They didn't even bother to lie or divert this issue..

It's obvious they have no intention of giving it to us or helping us.. What ever the issue is BJP promised to help us in the land of Tirupathi Balaji(at Tirupathi) & they have gone back.. They will pay.

For starters, they might as well stay out of AP.

where have the said clearly ?? i see no link anywhere

May this govt. be a failure & get kicked out in 2019 & may the bastards who destroyed AP & refuse to help it suffer a fate worse than death

If there is no question of Special status for AP, then there is no question of Big Joke Party ever securing it's deposit in AP or me ever voting for the BJP again.

As I said, the missionaries care more about Andhra Pradesh & Andhraites than our so-called Hindu Brothers in the North.

While most members on this forum ,being Modi fanboys, do not argue with you as you were a supporter of BJP, but someone ,in view of you constant need to peddle victimhood, do need to pose the question to you as to: what the FK has Andhra pradesh done to deserve special status?

Is Andhra pradesh a backward state in comparison to Telangana?

Is Andhra Pradesh a backward state in comparison to an average India state?

Is Andhra pradesh encumbered with a geographical handicap with would make it deserving of special state status?

Is Andhra pradesh economically underdeveloped so that a general taxpayer of India should subsidize Andhra Pradesh?

In India, special state status has been provided to following 11 states: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura and Uttarakhand.If someone could draw valid deductions, he/she would be able to see for himself/herself that all states having special status are both economically backward and Geographically handicapped (Hilly areas where Industry could not be set up).

So why should an exception be made for Andhra Pradesh? We got divided is not a valid argument.Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh , and Bihar were divided in 2000 and no special status was granted to any one of them.

And there actually exist guidelines to declare a state special as underlined in Gadgil Formula:

A special status is given to a state based on following parameters -

1. Hilly and difficult terrain
2. Low population density
3. Strategic locations along the borders of the country
4. Economic and infra backwardness
5. Non-viable nature for state finances.

If BJP promised you special status in Elections, them don't vote for them in next election; but doing that or not doing that for that matter would not make AP worthy of special status.

As I said, the missionaries care more about Andhra Pradesh & Andhraites than our so-called Hindu Brothers in the North.

Regarding missionaries: As I said regarding threat of conversion used as blackmail by Valmikis in UP to get land, I would reiterate that if AP wants to embrace Christianity and become sheep of Jesus, they are welcomed to do so. They should pledge their allegiance to some US based Evangelist church and get over it.

I have always regarded Tamils and Telugus as emotionally unstable people. Their irrational hero worship and self immolation craze (mostly both at same time) portend to Low Openness, Ultra low conscientiousness, high neurotocism on three major factors of Big-5 Personality traits.

Sushma Swaraj.. Lalit Modi..

Some say AJ was responsible for leaking that out.. Also check Lalit Modi's tweets in the last 1 month, if they are true very damning for every top guy in the BCCI especially Jaitley

Sushma Swaraj.. Lalit Modi..

Some say AJ was responsible for leaking that out.. Also check Lalit Modi's tweets in the last 1 month, if they are true very damning for every top guy in the BCCI especially Jaitley

yea, thats what said just earlier, even Arnab hinted at the infighting some time back. SS had lost her FM status in twitter for sometime before it came back last month. Rumor is that Jaitley is trying to hide his role in something and diverting the attention..

Back
Top Bottom