What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You tell me i don't know what happening around my ow neighborhood and you complain of me personally attacking you :lol:

First of all, that article is 15 years old, Second, what you are talking about is a bunch of armed loonies having delusions of grandeur and are now probably rotting away in a grave. Seriously... free Tamil Nadu with parts from Kerala, Andra and Karnatakka ? what were they smoking...

LTTE in Jafna is a freedom movement , The US civil war is a freedom movement , Indian independence struggle is a freedom movement because it had a backing of a huge number of people. What you read here is nothing more than a bunch of loonies...

Lol.. LTTE a freedom movement ? LTTE is the brain child of TN nuts.. Carefully funded and armed by a cunt of misery called Indira Gandhi to destabilize a prosperous island then, Unfortunately caught between two sides of the cold war

LTTE killed more Tamil Sri Lankans than any others, And you have the audacity to cry about Kashmiri insurgents and Maoists? Well then they are freedom fighters as well.. We should be celebrating every massacre of Indians from now on

These groups fringe or not exist.. Why do you attempt to blanket deny they do ? Insecure much ?

One political party with 44 MPs holding the entire parliament for ransom. I'm surprised as to why the govt is not calling for joint sitting of the Parliament & get these bills passed? There are voice of descent rising within the ranks of opposition against this logjam...& govt needs to take advantage of that.

Same here BJPs floor mgt is pathetic

Lol.. LTTE a freedom movement ? LTTE is the brain child of TN nuts.. Carefully funded and armed by a cunt of misery called Indira Gandhi to destabilize a prosperous island then, Unfortunately caught between two sides of the cold war

LTTE killed more Tamil Sri Lankans than any others, And you have the audacity to cry about Kashmiri insurgents and Maoists? Well then they are freedom fighters as well.. Should be celebrating every massacre of Indians from now on

These groups fringe or not exist.. Why do you attempt to blanket deny they do ? Insecure much ?

LTTE was a freedom movement, Its irrelevant who backed it. Fact is, it had a huge backing among the tamil populace in Sri Lanka. The fact that they exist is irrelevant, there are people out there who still believe the world is flat . They fall into a similar category..

Maoists are not freedom fighters, they want a revolution, not freedom. They want to turn India into a communist state.
As for Kashmir, majority of the "Kashmir freedom fighters" are form Punjab :lol:

Kashmiri insurgents and Maoists? Well then they are freedom fighters as well.. We should be celebrating every massacre of Indians from now on
Maoists are not a freedom movement. Kashmiri Islamic Movement was a freedom movement, to free the 'Muslim lands' and impose the Shariah. They used terrorism against non Muslims as a policy. Freedom movements don't necessarily have to be 'good'. LTTE and LET are both terrorists, but they did/do represent freedom movements.

As for celebrating Indian deaths, well, good luck with that. Celebration is a good thing. Since we die very often(big country), you will get many occasions to enjoy.

Jai Italy needs to be slowly excluded from the party

I think Modi wants him gone but Jai italy has been one of those intellectuals who knew what was going to happen and started cozying up with Modi... He is far smarter than the other intellectual cartoons

Trolling would happen when posters cant bear the truth.. Like i said if you think separatist movements are not existent or in operation in Tamil Nadu either your ignorant of the debt of the issue or simple choose the be in denial
Frankly speaking I have not yet heard any tamilian speaking about a "Tamil Nadu freedom movement".
It is very funny that ppl outside India take a non-existent freedom movement so seriously. :lol:

Or its deliberate... Land bill wont be passed before bihar elections

Let's hope what you are saying is true if we need to be a economic power & regain our old status in the world we need this bill

I think Modi wants him gone but Jai italy has been one of those intellectuals who knew what was going to happen and started cozying up with Modi... He is far smarter than the other intellectual cartoons

That's why I said slowly fslowlyor eg kick him out from the cabinet

Let's hope what you are saying is true if we need to be a economic power & regain our old status in the world we need this bill

bills will be passed in quick succession in the end of the session i believe, that has been happening for a long time in India. Considering hoe quick lok Sabha is being adjourned especially skipping an entire day into the next day. I feel that this is planned by BJP..

Somnath bharti should beat these terrorists instead of his wife.
CK5TRkAVEAU1Fzs.jpg

It's being said that the terrorists wanted to target amarnath yatris. 5 bombs recovered from railway lines. 4-5 terrorists holed up in a police station. 1 terrorist confirmed dead.

Good thing they failed

Back
Top Bottom