What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

bills will be passed in quick succession in the end of the session i believe, that has been happening for a long time in India. Considering hoe quick lok Sabha is being adjourned especially skipping an entire day into the next day. I feel that this is planned by BJP..

Once again I hope you are right.The govt should atleast pass the GST & labor reforms in the current accession

Maoists are not a freedom movement. Kashmiri Islamic Movement was a freedom movement, to free the 'Muslim lands' and impose the Shariah. They used terrorism against non Muslims as a policy. Freedom movements don't necessarily have to be 'good'. LTTE and LET are both terrorists, but they did/do represent freedom movements.

As for celebrating Indian deaths, well, good luck with that. Celebration is a good thing. Since we die very often(big country), you will get many occasions to enjoy.

I was'nt implying that innocent lives lost should be celebrated Indian or not.. Thats abhorrent.. That was in reply to a suggestion that LTTE was a freedom movement, One of the most vile terrorist orgs known, responsible for the death of over 100,000 Lankans

So as the same argument if they are freedom fighters and killed for freedom so are the LeT, Khalistanis, All the North Eastern "Freedom fighters" and Maoists.. And should be celebrated

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.. Eh

@levina , your thoughts on that economic proposal??

@Blue_Eyes , your thoughts on the "arthakranti" economic proposal ( Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 2550 )??
I'm sorry for the delay in reply.
I read a part of it.
It says Govt should scrap currency notes of Rs1000/500/100. Then what would we be left with??
@nair ivan mare ivdunu vilichondu poyi kerala corneril kondu idu avide kidannu tamilladikkatte
:blink:
Another mallu???
fainting-smiley.gif

I was'nt implying that innocent lives lost should be celebrated Indian or not.. Thats abhorrent.. That was in reply to a suggestion that LTTE was a freedom movement, One of the most vile terrorist orgs known, responsible for the death of over 100,000 Lankans

Right....LTTE Is terrorist but those loonies in Tamil Nadu are freedom fighters...

Most Mallus do look like Aloos, and yes she does in reality look like an aloo. Native keralites are called Mallu's derived from Malayalam(Native language)

What ? :o:

@levina apa mein tou mazaak kar rahaa thaaa Boba Fett here is actually calling you an Aaaloo ! :unsure:

So as the same argument if they are freedom fighters and killed for freedom so are the LeT, Khalistanis, All the North Eastern "Freedom fighters" and Maoists.. And should be celebrated

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.. Eh
You are missing the point. Freedom fight is not necessarily one that is always 'noble'. The means used are often vile.

I'm sorry for the delay in reply.
I read a part of it.
It says Govt should scrap currency notes of Rs1000/500/100. Then what would we be left with??

idea is to make e-transactions the major route of money transfer and keep usage of lesser denominations of cash ( 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 ) for lesser/daily transactions ( bus ticket, medicine purchase etc )... intention is to remove large cash transactions for things like ransom and bribe.

:blink:
Another mallu???
fainting-smiley.gif

this is what neil armstrong saw but wasn't allowed to speak...

Chandrans-thattukada.jpg

idea is to make e-transactions the major route of money transfer and keep usage of lesser denominations of cash ( 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 ) for lesser/daily transactions ( bus ticket, medicine purchase etc )... intention is to remove large cash transactions for things like ransom and bribe.
That makes sense.
The country that I live in, we dont carry as much cash as we carry here in India.
The biggest advantage of e-transactions is that it reduces fraud, increases accountability, and helps in making quicker transactions.

Mallu...yeh Mallu kiya hotaa haiii ? :unsure:

Aaap waisee Aaallu ziyadaa lagtiii hain because of excessive weight ! :tongue:
Most Mallus do look like Aloos, and yes she does in reality look like an aloo. Native keralites are called Mallu's derived from Malayalam(Native language)
2 bhaloos calling me Aloo??? :laughcry:
I speak only the truth, @levina looks like a dinosaur
Rhinoceros!!! :coffee:
btw get your eyes tested. :haha:

Back
Top Bottom