What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Well roots go deep, should I hand you the shovel?

The root cause was the destruction of Hindu temple by the islamo fascists..

i wasn't talking about the mosque but about the bombay riots... i hope that is deep enough reason.

was building a temple worth the loss of human life??

now that the kathmandu earthquake destroyed many temples ( old and new ), are there more humans waiting to be killed by the saffronis??

jst bcz people say enough to your suppression that doesn't mean you take up arms and blow innocent lives..

what??

i wasn't talking about the mosque but about the bombay riots... i hope that is deep enough reason.

was building a temple worth the loss of human life??

now that the kathmandu earthquake destroyed many temples ( old and new ), are there more humans waiting to be killed by the saffronis??

Nah that logic doesn't cut any ice. Stop justifying terror.

Loss of life is unfortunate but Temple is important.

There is a huge difference between natural disaster and knowingly destroying a temple with the sole purpose to demean the religion.

wrong, try again :partay:
aur toh kuch nazar nahi aa raha :undecided:

Nah that logic doesn't cut any ice. Stop justifying terror.

neither sanjay jha wanted to do that nor i.

Loss of life is unfortunate but Temple is important.

why??

There is a huge difference between natural disaster and knowingly destroying a temple with the sole purpose to demean the religion.

in the end, religious mysticism was found weak in front of nature as well as man.

Last edited:
neither sanjay jha wanted to do that nor i.
why??
in the end, religious mysticism was found weak in front of nature.

that was why idolatry was abolished under real islam... sad that the deobandi cult originating in india has allowed building of 300,000+ mosques in india, with i am sure, more than half built since 1992.

Nah he is justifying terror and so are you.

To correct what has been wronged.

I don't give two squirts of p!ss about what comes under domain of real Islam or fake one. You respect my religion and I will respect yours as simple as that. But if you can't stand my religion, you will get replied back in a disproportionate manner. As far as Deobandis are concerned they are allow to do whatever they want as long as its under the purview of law of the land.

trying to change the tire while the wheel is grounded. Bina Jack ka tire badal raha hai...photo op :partay: :rofl:
AAP aur inki nautanki :omghaha:

trying to change the tire while the wheel is grounded. Bina Jack ka tire badal raha hai...photo op :partay: :rofl:
Bhai...Initially you losen the wheel nut before mounting the jack. That photo was making rounds 'cause he was wearing ladies footwear while doing it.:-)

I haven't really been paying attention to Indian politics recently but it looks like the opposition is playing its usual games in the Monsoon session of Parliament, does this mean we are looking at a logjam and 0 critical reform bills being passed, especially the GST?

@nair @JanjaWeed @SrNair @Echo_419

That's Indian politics for you, irresponsible MP's wasting millions of tax payers money to go and shout slogans no matter who is in power/opposition.

Politics in India has touched a new low. An unbiased observation. It's down right sick to spread such rumors. Considering how that guy hanged himself on jantar mantar right under AAP's leadership nose I wouldn't be surprised if AAP is thinking about something like this.

CK2jl4_UEAArz67.jpg

What an idiot, even if modi wants he can never hand over the Delhi police, it'll require a constitutional amendment

Why AAP's current conduct is the most effective argument against transfer of police to Delhi government - The Economic Times

What is the connection b/w earth quake and temples ?? or are you one of those evangelist nuts that claim earthquake occured due to pagans praying in there temples ?? sorry with your thoughts saffrons tend to be peaceful and preach peace unlike green jihadis that tent to kill everyone, who isn't one of them..

what do you mean by nothing can be done sir ?? whats wrong with the hindu right of the state.. why are they letting the state be deteriorated ?? looks like all those predictions of kerala going the kashmir way are coming true..
SDPI/,Jamayath Islami/PF guys are more professional,dedicated,united,always ready to sacrifice their life for their faith/beliefs..You can hardly see any Kerala SDPI guys in the internet forums-badmouthing other religions(even if they hate them)-preaching cultures,They believe more in action than big talks in front of a computer..Its easy to be a Rajnikanth or Vijayakanth infront of a laptop or in a mobile phone,But in real life??

Somnath bharti should beat these terrorists instead of his wife.
CK5TRkAVEAU1Fzs.jpg

Whats this terror attack in Gurudaspur ??
It's being said that the terrorists wanted to target amarnath yatris. 5 bombs recovered from railway lines. 4-5 terrorists holed up in a police station. 1 terrorist confirmed dead.

SDPI/,Jamayath Islami/PF guys are more professional,dedicated,united,always ready to sacrifice their life for their faith/beliefs..You can hardly see any Kerala SDPI guys in the internet forums-badmouthing other religions(even if they hate them)-preaching cultures,They believe more in action than big talks in front of a computer..Its easy to be a Rajnikanth or Vijayakanth infront of a laptop or in a mobile phone,But in real life??

good with that, i wouldn't expect anything less from religious nut jobs nurtured on saudi money.. they dying for there faith is not a concern to anyone, but killing others for there faith is a call for action. If silent going and relatively soft gujjus can do such a havoc in 2002, I would expect anything less from kerala hindus if they were attacked...

P.S : don't club me with the Internet warriors here, Hyderabadi right wingers belong to a different lot.. a reason why you don't see MIM and owaisis starting a fight with us.. we may not die for our religion but we wouldn't accept any shit either.

Last edited:
good with that, i wouldn't expect anything less from religious nut jobs nurtured on saudi money.. they dying for there faith is not a concern to anyone, but killing others for there faith is a call for action. If silent going and relatively soft gujjus can do such a havoc in 2002, I would expect anything less from kerala hindus if they were attacked...

P.S : don't club me with the Internet warriors here, Hyderabadi right wingers belong to a different lot.. a reason why you don't see MIM and owaisis starting a fight with us.. we may not die for our religion but we wouldn't accept any shit either.
They aren't killing any hindus,Its actually PF/RSS vs Marxists(common enemy) in Kerala..You can hardly find any tensions or killings between RSS and Popular Front..RSS/BJP guys aren't saints either..They use to indulge in hate speeches and murders..Around 250 communist cadres have been murdered in the last 25-30 years in Kerala,mostly were done by RSS/BJP..
Both are different..Muslims in Telegana are only few in strength,largely confined around old city parts or in some towns like nizambad??(i am not sure about demographics)-surrounded by a huge telegu hindu population. But its not in the case of Kerala Muslims,they have strength,power,money and political support..

Back
Top Bottom