What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Politics in India has touched a new low. An unbiased observation. It's down right sick to spread such rumors. Considering how that guy hanged himself on jantar mantar right under AAP's leadership nose I wouldn't be surprised if AAP is thinking about something like this.

CK2jl4_UEAArz67.jpg

What can you expect from these morons.... i swear ...... Karma will bite them in the rear.
I hope this isn;t true, but if this is, then this is purely an anti national act.

What can you expect from these morons.... i swear ...... Karma will bite them in the rear.
I hope this isn;t true, but if this is, then this is purely an anti national act.
It's anti human act but lets just hope that its only a rumor.

I haven't really been paying attention to Indian politics recently but it looks like the opposition is playing its usual games in the Monsoon session of Parliament, does this mean we are looking at a logjam and 0 critical reform bills being passed, especially the GST?

@nair @JanjaWeed @SrNair @Echo_419
One political party with 44 MPs holding the entire parliament for ransom. I'm surprised as to why the govt is not calling for joint sitting of the Parliament & get these bills passed? There are voice of descent rising within the ranks of opposition against this logjam...& govt needs to take advantage of that.

One political party with 44 MPs holding the entire parliament for ransom. I'm surprised as to why the govt is not calling for joint sitting of the Parliament & get these bills passed? There are voice of descent rising within the ranks of opposition against this logjam...& govt needs to take advantage of that.

last day of session, several bills will be passed, thats how it works in Indian parliament...

Politics in India has touched a new low. An unbiased observation. It's down right sick to spread such rumors. Considering how that guy hanged himself on jantar mantar right under AAP's leadership nose I wouldn't be surprised if AAP is thinking about something like this.

CK2jl4_UEAArz67.jpg
WOW...won't be surprised if this actually being cooked right now. Public should be made aware of this. Big posters needs to come up in Delhi public places with the warning. Aap ka paap se sub ko khabardaar karo!:devil:

last day of session, several bills will be passed, thats how it works in Indian parliament...
Let's hope that turns out to be true.. However I can't see land bill going through this time around either. Too much politics is being played!

Let's hope that turns out to be true.. However I can't see land bill going through this time around either. Too much politics is being played!
Government sources said that a new bill will be introduced with amendments.

Government sources said that a new bill will be introduced with amendments.
Still not going to be good enough for Congress. Govt should just front up & bring the bill for voting. They can get NCP, SP, AIADMK & TMC on board with bit of an effort.

Still not going to be good enough for Congress. Govt should just front up & bring the bill for voting. They can get NCP, SP, AIADMK & TMC on board with bit of an effort.
Congress will obstruct the working, no matter what. They don't have anything else to do. They just don't want this government to work. It's about time Modi goes after them hard.

Congress will obstruct the working, no matter what. They don't have anything else to do. They just don't want this government to work. It's about time Modi goes after them hard.

Not till that asteen ka saanp still rules the roost in corridors of power!

he is not justifying but speaking of the root cause.

The root cause was the destruction of Hindu temple by the islamo fascists.. jst bcz people say enough to your suppression that doesn't mean you take up arms and blow innocent lives..

Muslim league is going SDPI way i guess...... ET Muhamed Basheer is the most extreme guys among them...... They have an entire district with 75% muslim population, they can do what ever they want, and nothing can be done.....

what do you mean by nothing can be done sir ?? whats wrong with the hindu right of the state.. why are they letting the state be deteriorated ?? looks like all those predictions of kerala going the kashmir way are coming true..

Back
Top Bottom