What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He said, find me a better way. I told we have but will cost you. So he said, see we don't want that cost -_-
So basically those posters will stay . Nothing will change, right -_- .

& isn't TG the 2nd richest state in India(in his own words)?? OF course he can bear that cost..
Or is he wasting too much much money on welfare/populist schemes?

So basically those posters will stay . Nothing will change, right -_- .

& isn't TG the 2nd richest state in India(in his own words)?? OF course he can bear that cost..
Or is he wasting too much much money on welfare/populist schemes?
He is wasting too much money on getting debt off farmers, who themselves take loans to yield but instead waste that money on drinking, but Hyderabad will rise no matter what, it is second most preferred IT Destination. As you know Google is going to open its second largest office here in around 1000 Acres.

He is wasting too much money on getting debt off farmers, who themselves take loans to yield but instead waste that money on drinking, but Hyderabad will rise no matter what, it is second most preferred IT Destination. As you know Google is going to open its second largest office here in around 1000 Acres.
Hyderabad will always rise no matter what, thanks to CBN & the ecosystem created by him. It rose even under Rosaiah & Kiran Kumar Reddy, so it will rise under KCR too.

Add to his son is doing a fairly decent job in attracting investments, add to that, the good work the PM is doing abroad+Digital India project.

BJP's Premature Joy at Third Place in Kerala

Tharoor is so worried that he decides to give his weekly Modi bashing column a pause to write about BJP's premature joy

Real test of BJP is going to be in march..... that is when 140 seats are available for you.... That is when they will have to find 140 rajettan to field.....

They should have tested the water by fielding another candidate in aruvikkara......

Real test of BJP is going to be in march..... that is when 140 seats are available for you.... That is when they will have to find 140 rajettan to field.....

They should have tested the water by fielding another candidate in aruvikkara......

It's not about assembly elections - if NDA gets another term in centre they will solidify their base in state

It's not about assembly elections - if NDA gets another term in centre they will solidify their base in state

I had gone thru the article.... actually the article can be considered as a neutral one to a large extent.... He speaks about CPM more and he has a point....

I donot agree with you when you say NDA should get another term in centre, because the current problem with BJP is not in centre, but lack of a decent or a charismatic leader in kerala..... If they can find that opening an account is not a distant dream....... for that they should target 3 or 4 constituencies where they got a chance and work.....

But the way things are going next assembly result is going to be similar to that of last year...... 65 - 75 or a 68 - 72..... But which way???? will be interesting to see....

upload_2015-7-4_12-50-5.jpeg

upload_2015-7-4_12-50-31.jpeg

upload_2015-7-4_12-50-55.jpeg

upload_2015-7-4_12-51-32.jpeg

oh my god i am just addicted to LKM tweets,,,,,, he is shaking this core parties

and he told , going to start a NGO , and he tweets no modi vs modi but modi vs gandhi yes.......
i am loving this man............

I donot agree with you when you say NDA should get another term in centre, because the current problem with BJP is not in centre, but lack of a decent or a charismatic leader in kerala..... If they can find that opening an account is not a distant dream....... for that they should target 3 or 4 constituencies where they got a chance and work.....

what abt k.surendhran ??

He is a good guy...You and energetic...... But the problem is there are 2 factions in BJP and there is a fight among BJP leaders in the state.....

Damm as if they don't face enough problems alreadyb

He is a good guy...You and energetic...... But the problem is there are 2 factions in BJP and there is a fight among BJP leaders in the state.....
Damm as if they don't face enough problems alreadyb
I had gone thru the article.... actually the article can be considered as a neutral one to a large extent.... He speaks about CPM more and he has a point....

But the way things are going next assembly result is going to be similar to that of last year...... 65 - 75 or a 68 - 72..... But which way???? will be interesting to see....

Kerala is a progressive & secular state with a strong history of Ganga-Jamuna Tehzeeb which has lasted for about 2000 years & a strong history of inclusive politics,pro-poor & pro-worker policies & progressiveness which has lasted for about 60+ years.
It is more progressive & developed than West Bengal which the commies ruled for 35 years..

Add to that Keralites seem very content with the parties available in Kerala at the moment.

Kerala doesn't need communal, divisive & backward parties like the BJP which have a history of being conservative, pro-corporate & pro-Industrial..

Which is why BJP(Amit Shah) shouldn't & will not bother spending much time to expand in Kerala. There are greater opportunities of expansion in North-East India & the East Coast of India(From West Bengal to Tamil Nadu)

Back
Top Bottom