What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Echo_419 @Star Wars @magudi @itachiii @JanjaWeed @Hindustani78 @scionoftheindus @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @Georgeclark @Nair saab @nair @kakathiya @indushek

JAI Telangana!! Jai Secularism

Telangana Government to Celebrate Ramzan Festivities on Grand Scale

HYDERABAD: The Telangana government today announced measures to celebrate the Ramzan festivities on a grand scale, including distribution of clothes to the poor and organising Iftar, at a cost of Rs. 26 crore.

"The Dawat-e-Iftar used to be conducted in integratedstate (AP) as if just for the sake of it. It was made a practice to organise the event only in Hyderabad, in Jubilee Hall or another hall.

related_shadow.png
"But, Telangana is home to 'Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb' (a culture of communal harmony). The government has decided to organise the festival in a good way," Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao told reporters in Hyderabad.

He said Iftar would be organised on July 8 at the Nizam college in which four or five thousand people would attend the event.

Mr Rao would participate in it. Ambassadors of various countries, including Turkey and Iran, would be invited for the event.

Similar events would be organised in the districts too.

Mr Rao said 1.95 lakh poor Muslim families would be offered food and clothes near mosques.

In a fulfillment of election promise, the TRS government would begin offering Rs. 1,000 per month to 'Imam saabs' (who conduct the prayers) and also those who give the call for prayer, Mr Rao said, adding that 5,000 mosques come under the programme.

The inmates of all orphan homes across the state would be offered food on the occasion of the festival, he said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Telangana Allocates Rs 26 Crore for Ramadan Celebrations

HYDERABAD: The Telangana government has allocated Rs. 26 crore for celebrations during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.

Making the announcement in Hyderabad on Thursday, Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said the money would be spent on organising iftar dinners in mosques, distribution of clothes among the poor and payment of honorarium to imams and muezzins.

He said the government will host 'dawat-e-iftar' on a massive scale at the Nizam College Grounds here on July 8.

Ambassadors of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran and Indonesia will be invited for the dinner.

related_shadow.png
Though the chief minister every year organises the iftar party, the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) government has decided to make it a grand event. He said 4,000-5,000 people are expected to attend the dinner.

Similar dinners will be organised in 100 mosques in Hyderabad and one mosque in each assembly constituency across the state. Food will be arranged for 1,000 people at each mosques.

District collectors, police superintendents, ministers, parliamentarians and state legislators will attend the iftar dinners being organised to promote communal harmony.

KCR, as the chief minister is popularly known, said clothes worth Rs.9.75 crore will be distributed among 1.95 lakh poor Muslim families to enable them to celebrate Eid.

Another Rs.4 crore will be spent to arrange food for these families.

The chief minister also announced that the government will pay Rs.1,000 per month to each imam and muezzin of 5,000 mosques in the state.

The government will also arrange food in orphanages at a cost of Rs.25 lakh on July 8.

A committee headed by Deputy Inspector General of Police A K Khan has been constituted to supervise arrangements for the main event in Hyderabad. Deputy Chief Minister Mahmood Ali will review the arrangements.

Muslims constitute 12.43 per cent of Telangana's population of 3.51 crore. They comprise about 30 per cent of the 90 lakh population of Hyderabad.

Telangana CM to spend 26 Cr for Muslims on Eid(Ramzan)!!

But he spend good amounts on Bathukamma as well didn't he ?

related_shadow.png
"But, Telangana is home to 'Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb' (a culture of communal harmony). The government has decided to organise the festival in a good way," Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao told reporters in Hyderabad.

lol...:lol::lol: one has to only look at the roads adjoining the hindu areas in muslim neighbourhoods after eid and listen to younger owaisi idiotic speeches to see this tahzeeb...

Last edited:
But he spend good amounts on Bathukamma as well didn't he ?
Bathukamma & Bonalu were celebrated in the name of Telangana!! He himself did a lot of drama & abused many people regarding it(rightfully), taking an U-turn on this would be embarassing.

And he didn't distribute ANY free clothes to poor Hindus back then, no special offers were made to Hindu priests & I don't recall any Orphanages getting anything special back then.

& He tried to use bathukamma as an opportunity to publicize his daughter.

@itachiii Can tell you more as he has been in Hyderabad for the last 1 year & not me

Enough ammunition for Arnob now
RIP the lady

RIP ma'am .
The incident must be investigated & if the driver was guilty or if he could try & prevent it which he did not. Then he must be punished.

@itachiii I agree , I feel Errabelli too was involved in this entire incident one way or the other.

One thing is sure, if Revanth gets away clean in this case... Then TG-TDP will have finally found it's leader & TG an opposition leader.

Revanth was a leader on whom CBN can trust blindly... he is an orator, hard worker, self made person and young.. he is among one among those few leaders who didnt shift there loyalty even after kcr offered malkajgiri loksabha cseat during 2014 polls. TDP is the only opposition party that can fight against trs today.. congress is a lost cause.. bjp is no way in the picture..

Regarding Jagan :- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar said this 1 year back in January,2014.
"Those who want AP to be divided, secretly don't want that to happen, but those who want AP to remain united, secretly want AP to be divided. " Those:- netas

true that.. :tup:

Jagan has a secret alliance with KCR, THAT is now obvious seeing how his MLA in TG voted for KCR's MLC candidate.
Also I heard one of KCR's guys bought a stake in NTV(Jagan loyalist channel)

Funny thing is no national media ever focusses on jagans corruption... infact many delhi journalists find empathy with jagans loss...:rofl::rofl:

Modi gets 21 lac bill despite being abroad all the time yet you are bothered aboutt petty 1.3 lac ?

Well I wasnt comparing both in first place.....But you cannot compare the expense of a CM of a union territory (or the size of a union territory) with the prime minister of India......... AAP is supposed to be an Aam Aadmi Party and I was just pointing out the obvious.....

Revanth was a leader on whom CBN can trust blindly... he is an orator, hard worker, self made person and young.. he is among one among those few leaders who didnt shift there loyalty even after kcr offered malkajgiri loksabha cseat during 2014 polls. TDP is the only opposition party that can fight against trs today.. congress is a lost cause.. bjp is no way in the picture..

true that.. :tup:

Funny thing is no national media ever focusses on jagans corruption... infact many delhi journalists find empathy with jagans loss...:rofl::rofl:
Revanth is a RSS product like Modi, he has a bright future (if he gets away) in almost any party!! Whether it be TDP,BJP or TRS.
There is still hope for Congress, all they have to do is get a sensible leader of opposition (& kick out the present one) & do something which increases the morale of the party/cadre in TG.

As long as the TG-BJP has people sympathetic to TRS at the top who instead of fighting against the TRS govt. want to be part of it, I expect nothing great from them

& Many of these Delhi journos have tie-ups/collaborations with Sakshi :D:D..

Maybe that's why they love him, add the fact that he is a missionary who's father had stellar achievements in the field of dirty politics & 'destroying Hinduism in India' .

Bathukamma & Bonalu were celebrated in the name of Telangana!! He himself did a lot of drama & abused many people regarding it(rightfully), taking an U-turn on this would be embarassing.

And he didn't distribute ANY free clothes to poor Hindus back then, no special offers were made to Hindu priests & I don't recall any Orphanages getting anything special back then.

& He tried to use bathukamma as an opportunity to publicize his daughter.

@itachiii Can tell you more as he has been in Hyderabad for the last 1 year & not me

RIP ma'am .
The incident must be investigated & if the driver was guilty or if he could try & prevent it which he did not. Then he must be punished.

I am ok with govt celebrating iftar in large scale as he allotted 500cr for development of yadgiri and vemulawada.. atleast in this case he was better than those congress bastards who would use hindu temple funds for minority appeasement... but I have problems with shadi mubarak and giving salaries to imams.. include even poor hindu girls and give them 51,000 during there marriages.. why should only muslims avail this oppurtunity? salaries for imams ?? is he trying to emulate mamata in tg ?? why not give salaries to hindu priests ?? oh wait, that would saffronise him right.. sick bastards these happen to be.. forget abt giving salaries to hindu priests let them remove govt authority on hindu temples and assets and collecting the funds offered to these temples.. that would be the greatest gift these secularists could ever give to dumb hindu majority of this nation..

I am ok with govt celebrating iftar in large scale as he allotted 500cr for development of yadgiri and vemulawada.. atleast in this case he was better than those congress bastards who would use hindu temple funds for minority appeasement... but I have problems with shadi mubarak and giving salaries to imams.. include even poor hindu girls and give them 51,000 during there marriages.. why should only muslims avail this oppurtunity? salaries for imams ?? is he trying to emulate mamata in tg ?? why not give salaries to hindu priests ?? oh wait, that would saffronise him right.. sick bastards these happen to be.. forget abt giving salaries to hindu priests let them remove govt authority on hindu temples and assets and collecting the funds offered to these temples.. that would be the greatest gift these secularists could ever give to dumb hindu majority of this nation..
KCR is good, just that the ministers and MLA's he has with him, need to be rectified, working with some of them is tough, while some are really good.Plus he needs to get rid of the Pink Politics in Hyderabad city. Better put up Indian flag at Places, than the Pink Flag.

Plus he needs to get rid of the Pink Politics in Hyderabad city. Better put up Indian flag at Places, than the Pink Flag.

they are annoying.. there was news that govt ordered ghmc to remove all the posters from electric polls, metro towers, bridges etc ... still waiting for the work to start..

they are annoying.. there was news that govt ordered ghmc to remove all the posters from electric polls, metro towers, bridges etc ... still waiting for the work to start..
I have myself met the man, till he himself doesn't remove his own posters, no use. See the new metro line, its all filled up with pamphlets. We told them, that we have a plan for cheap advertisement. The pamphlets on pillers and all are waste of Money, nobody hardly reads them. Best way is ban these shops with print cheap grade material. Organize them. Put up add charts and Boards, like Delhi has. Make use of them. Neat Clean and best way.

I have myself met the man, till he himself doesn't remove his own posters, no use. See the new metro line, its all filled up with pamphlets. We told them, that we have a plan for cheap advertisement. The pamphlets on pillers and all are waste of Money, nobody hardly reads them. Best way is ban these shops with print cheap grade material. Organize them. Put up add charts and Boards, like Delhi has. Make use of them. Neat Clean and best way.

what was his response ?? they are everywhere... they destroy the beauty of the city... imagine you build a world class metro and then some idiots paste some stupid posters all over the towers.. it destroys the beauty of the project..

what was his response ?? they are everywhere... they destroy the beauty of the city... imagine you build a world class metro and then some idiots paste some stupid posters all over the towers.. it destroys the beauty of the project..
He said, find me a better way. I told we have but will cost you. So he said, see we don't want that cost -_-

Back
Top Bottom