What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

11230905_10152958448567061_5875452778188787997_n.jpg

Check the T-shirt of the left most person :lol:

Why using the BJP using CBI to arm twist the opposition in RS is beyond me everysingle one of them has dirt on his/her hands

View attachment 234061

Check the T-shirt of the left most person :lol:

Lol

I wonder with what face BJP will face Bihar folks.
Its a tough shit for BJP now than before.

Sane here the battle for Bihar will be tough

Blackmail???
I hope BJP doesnt take this bait or else soon they might have to reshuffle the entire cabinet according to Congress wishes to pass bills in LS and RS.

Dont know this man or if he has a history of mistreating women, so i wont comment.
I must add that he could have corrected her without touching her collars.

Agreed laanat on BJP govt if they fall for this black mail

@Juggernautjatt @Prometheus @MilSpec
AAP admits giving perks to party members - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Aam Aadmi Party(AAP) government in Delhi admitted that a few party members were getting benefits like official house and cars.

In a reply to BJP MLA O P Sharma's question, government said that these members have been appointed as co-terminus staff with it.

Government in its reply said that Bibhav Kumar, private secretary to chief minister Arvind Kejriwal and Aswathi Muralidharan, joint secretary to chief minister, have been allotted houses.

The government also said the salary of these staff, who are in the grade pay of Rs 8,700 equivalent to senior IAS officers.

Apart from 17 co-terminus staff, eight contractual staffs are hired and get Rs 60,000 to Rs 1.15 lakh.

There are two advisors who work on the salary of Rs one per month.

Why using the BJP using CBI to arm twist the opposition in RS is beyond me everysingle one of them has dirt on his/her hands

Lol

Sane here the battle for Bihar will be tough

Agreed laanat on BJP govt if they fall for this black mail
Did you read the mail I sent you?? Did you like it, has it cleared some of your doubts?

Last edited:

NEW DELHI: Aam Aadmi Party(AAP) government in Delhi admitted that a few party members were getting benefits like official house and cars.

In a reply to BJP MLA O P Sharma's question, government said that these members have been appointed as co-terminus staff with it.

Government in its reply said that Bibhav Kumar, private secretary to chief minister Arvind Kejriwal and Aswathi Muralidharan, joint secretary to chief minister, have been allotted houses.

The government also said the salary of these staff, who are in the grade pay of Rs 8,700 equivalent to senior IAS officers.

Apart from 17 co-terminus staff, eight contractual staffs are hired and get Rs 60,000 to Rs 1.15 lakh.

Did you read the mail I sent you?? Did you like it, has it cleared some of your doubts?

Indeed thx a lot for the mail

Last edited:
@Juggernautjatt @Prometheus @MilSpec

At least they are not harassing common people while getting VIP treatment.
To Accommodate Union Minister Kiren Rijiju, Air India Offloaded 3, Including Child

Back
Top Bottom