What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

And there are 27000 ghost employees paid for every month by the BJP controlled Delhi municipal body. This shit goes both ways.

Bro AAP is the only real hope for this country .What started in Delhi will soon spread to rest of the nation as well.I get mocked here whenever i say this but it is the truth

Bro AAP is the only real hope for this country .What started in Delhi will soon spread to rest of the nation as well.I get mocked here whenever i say this but it is the truth
:omghaha:

You get mocked because you say it sarcastically. Otherwise it really is the truth. BJP is getting hammered and only hardcore Bhakt deny it. Bihar is a gone case for them, so is Punjab and Bengal. MP is getting battered due to Vyapam....where exactly are they not getting hammered now?

WHAT UPA DID

■ UPA surrendered unallocated funds of Rs 33.63 cr in 2008-09, Rs 31.50 cr in 2009-10, Rs 587.70 cr in 2010-11

■ For digitising Wakf Board records, Rs 89 lakh was spent in 2012-13 and Rs 2.98 cr in 2013-14

■ Nothing spent on State Wakf Boards in 2012-13. In 2013-14, Rs 1.91 cr spent

■ In 2012, 36,950 women benefited as K Rehman spent Rs 10 cr for their welfare

WHAT NDA DID

■ Facilitated the empowerment of 68,675 women at a cost of Rs 13.48 cr in 2014-15

■ Spent the entire allocated amount of Rs 3 crore during 2014-15 on digitalising Wakf Board records

■ Allocated Rs 3,712.78 cr for minority affairs in budget

■ Nai Manzil scheme will help minority youths

■ Spent Rs 3.95 cr out of the allocated Rs 4 cr in 2014-15 on State Wakf Boards

Minorities Better Cared for Under Modi Regime -The New Indian Express

No news channel will show this - they are only interested in Modi trying to save '
Hindu terrorist' Colonel Purohit

What NDA did.....take public property and convert it into private property for Lalit Modi.....

Lalit Modi, Raje conspired to convert govt property into luxury hotel, alleges Congress - The Times of India

Bjp govt. is average and i don't think it is doing any remarkable work on economic front. It seems either he doesn't know what to do or he is just incompetent.

And what I told about him before he came to power that he's just all dramebazzi and won't deliver is therefore proven right.

@Star Wars see the member above thinks Modi is 'average'. Why don't you fart him out of such delusions and prove to him that modiji is resplendent....:D

Oh so you forgot when they all took the Congress to the cleaners as a scam ridden party. How ungrateful. And if they do the same to BJP it's somehow 'presstitute'?

I voted out congress for its vote bank politics not for the "scams" . I started doubting the accuracy of the whole "scams" long time ago...

I voted out congress for its vote bank politics not for the "scams" . I started doubting the accuracy of the whole "scams" long time ago...

Correct...that's the fart part I was referring to. When it becomes clear that BJP is scam ridden, you pull something new out of the @$$ to defend them.....:rofl:

Lemme give you 3 predictions:

Modi will lose in Bihar
Modi will lose in Delhi Municipal Elections (after all the 'anarchy' AAP has created)
Modi will lose in W Bengal
Modi will Lose in Punjab....

Modi 'wave' in full force.

Lemme give you 3 predictions:

Modi will lose in Bihar
Modi will lose in Delhi Municipal Elections (after all the 'anarchy' AAP has created)
Modi will lose in W Bengal
Modi will Lose in Punjab....

Modi 'wave' in full force.

But bhai you just gave 4 not 3 :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom