What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You're STUPID. Who cares what you think? I was born and brought up in Chennai, I have seen Vaiko in real life. Go tell this to a Tamilian and he'll laugh at your face. His granny farts, he'll ask for separate TN, his aunt snores, secession again. He's been taken to court and arrested even for his provocative speeches. Hell SUBRAMANIA SWAMY has said that vaiko is a secessionist, you wanna smoke pot your wish.

Oh, the congress did demand, DMK and AIDMK avoided it to not make him a martyr. Tamilians will vouch nothing he said was a 'gimmick'. Pot Smoker.

You stupid, you are a born & brought up... I born in Tamil Nadu, i know Tamil & Tamil Nadu better than you.. who cares what congressis thinks, fact is, you won't win even a single seat at TN in 2014 elections.

Vaiko was arrested for supporting LTTE, not for demanding separate Tamil Nadu... Say to Tamilians that vaiko demanded for a separate Tamil Nadu, they will laugh on you..

But these are some serious charges. National integrity can't be held hostage for sake of dirty politics.

I believe Congress must have cracked down on him if these charges had weight behind it.

They will not because they very well know that he is not serious but congress is afraid of his political leverage .

Blame all this congress for creating and supporting all these a Tamil seperatist movements .

Congress is the greatest curse happen to our country .

Who fcuking cares where you are born or broughtup .

As I said the guy uses secession as a political gimmick . That's it .

Congress is in central govt. What is stopping them from banning his party ??Please don't tell that they care to political parties of DMK or AIADMK . Congress uses CBI to keep them in check .

Sorry desperate congressi , one more of your pathetic propaganda is yielding you nothing .

You're an illiterate who wants to defend the anti-national collaboration between BJP/Modi and MDMK. Worse still, you're LAZY and STUPID who jumps into a debate without knowing ANYTHING. WHo asked you to comment on a thread you know nothign about maggot? You just couldn't RESIST it could you? You just saw a thread and decided....awwwww a thread I need into jump into it and dance all over it like a chimp playing a ballet :angry:

You stupid, you are a born & brought up... I born in Tamil Nadu, i know Tamil & Tamil Nadu better than you.. who cares what congressis thinks, fact is, you won't win even a single seat at TN in 2014 elections.

Vaiko was arrested for supporting LTTE, not for demanding separate Tamil Nadu... Say to Tamilians that vaiko demanded for a separate Tamil Nadu, they will laugh on you..

Highly unlikely, you're just a serial troll who knows nothing on the issue and when I proved it, you desperately tried to pretend to be a tamilian :astagh: You're a paid BJP bot who has been sent here to keep an eye out for threads like this and quickly jump in, use whatever lies you need to make the issue look less serious. :dirol: Bharatiya Joker Party at work.

I KNEW IT. BJP's True Anti-National stance is coming out now. Save mother India from BJP and Modi!!

& do what??? bring Rahul Baba????? :rofl: :rofl:

Oh BTW Zakir bhai, DMK bhi LTTE samarthak hai, I think you don't know, but LTTE was formed by RAW itself (when Congress was in power) :D

You're an illiterate who wants to defend the anti-national collaboration between BJP/Modi and MDMK. Worse still, you're LAZY and STUPID who jumps into a debate without knowing ANYTHING. WHo asked you to comment on a thread you know nothign about maggot? You just couldn't RESIST it could you? You just saw a thread and decided....awwwww a thread I need into jump into it and dance all over it like a chimp playing a ballet :angry:

Who the hell are you to tell me where to post or not??

This forum is not your father's property .

Congressi baffoon got all his points refuted and still shamelessly comes to get humiliated more .

And even more funnier is the fact that he is supporting the party which created LTTE .... what a dumbo .... :rofl:

Highly unlikely, you're just a serial troll who knows nothing on the issue and when I proved it, you desperately tried to pretend to be a tamilian :astagh: You're a paid BJP bot who has been sent here to keep an eye out for threads like this and quickly jump in, use whatever lies you need to make the issue look less serious. :dirol: Bharatiya Joker Party at work.

Poda kena koothi... Vaiko Virdhunagar Thoguthuila ninnu jeyikuraan, evan ethirthu ninnalum onnum aata mudiyathu... Congress ku, muthala deposit kedaikuma nu ukkanthu yosi..

Who the hell are you to tell me where to post or not??

This forum is not your father's property .

Congressi baffoon got all his points refuted and still shamelessly comes to get humiliated more .

And even more funnier is the fact that he is supporting the party which created LTTE .... what a dumbo .... :rofl:

Illiterate IDIOT knows nothing and jumps into threads like a monkey. What an IDIOT.

Poda kena koothi... Vaiko Virdhunagar Thoguthuila ninnu jeyikuraan, evan ethirthu ninnalum onnum aata mudiyathu...

Naiku perantha koodhi....Vaiko kooda sernathalum BJP onnum atta mudiyathu. Dei, na Pachayappa, Presidency college type crowd, nee yenkittaye badha katta poriya. All class is only for show. Ulle naan born poriki than.

Shooo maggot .

And not even original.

image.jpg

Repenting their choice!! "@ANI_news: Delhi: Auto Union protests against Delhi Govt over CNG price hike...;)

There is nothing on subject matter in this post. You must delete it.

Now just answer me why the hell UPA didn't ban MDMK in all their 10 years tenure. Ain't you think Congress too is helping the cause of succession if your charges are to be believed.

Naiku perantha koodhi....Vaiko kooda sernathalum BJP onnum atta mudiyathu. Dei, na Pachayappa, Presidency college type crowd, nee yenkittaye badha katta poriya. All class is only for show. Ulle naan born poriki than.

Chennaila thoothukudi nu solli paaru, koothiya kilichuruvom nu theriyum tamil naatukae... Pachayappavathu pundaiyappa vaathu..

There is nothing on subject matter in this post. You must delete it.

Now just answer me why the hell UPD didn't ban MDMK in all there 10 years tenure. Ain't you think Congress too is helping the cause of succession if your charges are to be believed.

Coz they're not gonna make a martyr out of him. He WANTS to go jail and make himself a 'sacrifical hero' whip up emotions.

Chennaila thoothukudi nu solli paaru, koothiya kilichuruvom nu theriyum tamil naatukae... Pachayappavathu pundaiyappa vaathu..

Dei Kene, vaye mooduda. Unne maari naan yevolouve pathirippen. Thuthukudiyaavidu koodhiyavudu.

who told you that each and every Bengali is ashamed of being a Dharmic!i am a Bengali and i am a proud Dharmic and i hate all those pseudo-secular "so called" Bengali intellectuals from the core of my heart.
just understand one thing that the identity of a Bengali person is made on the pillars of Sanatan Dharma and without it one ceases to be a Bengali...........
did you people forget 'anandmath' written by bankim chandra chattopadhyay , a bengali writer

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom