What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ok, lets wait and see how many seats BJP led NDA & Congress led UPA wins in TN after 2014 Loksabha elections...

@Nair saab what is this? :mad:

What's the surprising thing about this?

There are only two parties really in contention in Kerala. Communists and Congress.

And the current congress government haven't been nowhere near incompetent as their central version.

But you have to imagine UPA-2 is actually really bad.

image.jpg

#NaMo Tea Stall in Andhara Pradesh#Hum ne Chai bechi hai Desh nahi...

Congressi calling others clown .... what an oxymoron .... :lol:

So you have no proof ......adios desperate congressi .... :D

Goddam lazybones. This is FORUM RULES. Our job is not educate but analyze. If you don't know about something, don't troll.

Till few months back, he was promoting Sickular Congress Party, on PDF, They went down to Drain...Now, he's supporting AAP... History is going to repeat itself. ;)

After the state elections and recent polls congressis are running like headless chickens from one party to another ... :D

PS : You changed your name again.

Karunandhi never said he wanted to break away from India, Vaiko did. You spew you garbage to defend trash party when they join hands with people who want to break
I dont know anything about this Vaiko guy or MDMK but surely DMK before 1962 Indo-China war was a secessionist group although a non violent one which demanded creation of Dravida Nadu

Goddam lazybones. This is FORUM RULES. Our job is not educate but analyze. If you don't know about something, don't troll.

I analyzed and found your claims to be utter cr@p just like your brain . Yeah don't troll without proof .

I dont know anything about this Vaiko guy or MDMK but surely DMK before 1962 Indo-China war was a secessionist group although a non violent one which demanded creation of Dravida Nadu

Yes it was, and then it changed. Most importantly, people like Karunanidhi are now fiercely nationalist.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom