What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

16:40 'Congress will be a flop show in Bihar, UP, Gujarat, MP': A correspondent from Delhi reports: The Congress party's internal assessment for the 2014 Lok Sabha polls has made some dire predictions. The assessment predicts that the party will not cross a double digit tally.

The party will do well in Karnataka and Maharashtra, winning anywhere between 13 and 15 seats in these states.

The Congress will perform dismally in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan, where it will not get beyond single digits.

The survey predicts that the Congress may end up with 75-80 Lok Sabha seats.
LIVE! 'Congress will be a flop show in Bihar, UP, Gujarat, MP' - Rediff.com India News

Anti - national ?? Seriously.

What about congress which didn't hang Rajiv's killers even after their pardon plea was rejected by President ??

A party doesn't lose it's credibility by sparing a woman from the noose. Shows how forgiving Sonia Gandhi is. BJP's anti-national stance is clear with it's joining forces with a secessionist like Vaiko. He wants to break away form the Indian federation. We should ban the BJP from national politics and send Modi to jail immedeately.

Don't know about you guys, but I tend to go easy on @Bhai Zakir

He is still a patriot at heart.

:-)

Thanks. My ancestors are buried in this soil and i will die defending it. :angel: India is best place for Muslims on earth.

My only opposition is against fake poundage and hype of Modi. Its not Hindu-Muslim thing.

If BJP make some one else like Arun Jaitly as PM candidate i will support BJP. Because he is all real, educated and experienced in running central govt. and experienced as an MP for decades.

Thanks. My ancestors are buried in this soil and i will die defending it. :angel: India is best place for Muslims on earth.

My only opposition is against fake poundage and hype of Modi. Its not Hindu-Muslim thing.

If BJP make some one else like Arun Jaitly as PM candidate i will support BJP. Because he is all real, educated and experienced in running central govt. and experienced as an MP for decades.

I have no love lost for Modi either.

But expressing an opinion like that will have the sharks circling LOL.

Take care :-)

A party doesn't lose it's credibility by sparing a woman from the noose. Shows how forgiving Sonia Gandhi is. BJP's anti-national stance is clear with it's joining forces with a secessionist like Vaiko. He wants to break away form the Indian federation. We should ban the BJP from national politics and send Modi to jail immedeately.

Offcourse if congress has ball$ let them ban BJP .

Moreover for all these crying wasn't congress aligned with DMK which has openly supported LTTE .

I KNEW IT. BJP's True Anti-National stance is coming out now. Save mother India from BJP and Modi!!
Initially LTTE was created & trainned in India during the period of Indra Gandhi. Even DMK chief karunanidhi said Prabhakaran is not a terrorist, In Tamil Nadu with DMK only congress had alliance for a decade, don't forget. During Scamgress only RAW started to train LTTE, now blaming them...

I don't see Prabhakaran as a terrorist, says Karunanidhi : Headlines Today Top Stories, News - India Today

Last edited:
prediction for loksabha 2014.(only BJP+SIVSENA+AKALIDAL)
state-pred./total seats

1. M.p.-26/29,
2. U.p.-50/80,
3. Andhr.p.-02/42,
4. Arunachal-0/2,
5. Assam-4/14,
6. Bihar-30/40,
7. Chattisgarh-9/11,
8. Goa-2/2,
9. Gujrat-23/26,
10. Hariyana-6/10,
11. Himachal-4/4,
12. J&k-1/6,
13. Jharkhand-11/14,
14. Karnatka-15/28,
15. Kerala-0/20,
16.maharastra-37/48,
17. Manipur-0/2,
18. Meghalay-0/2,
19. Mizoram-0/1,
20. Nagaland-0/1,
21. Odissa-6/21,
22. Punjab-10/13,
23. Rajasthan-23/25,
24. Sikkim-0/1,
25. Tamilnadu-2/39,
26. Tripura-0/2,
27. Uttarakhand-5/5,
28. W.bengal- 02/42,
29. Delhi-6/7,
30. Andman-0/1,
31. Chandigarh-1/1,
32. Dadra,nagar-0/1,
33. Daman,diu-0/1,
34. Lakshadeep-1/1,
35. Pounducheri-0/1,

total-274/543

Delhi-6/7, Tamilnadu-2/39, Assam-4/14 these look tuff :undecided:

These hardly matter, becoz the above states BJP has very minimal presence:angry:

Offcourse if congress has ball$ let them ban BJP .

Moreover for all these crying wasn't congress aligned with DMK which has openly supported LTTE .

So you are not for national interest but BJP's personal interest. :undecided:

Even when Vaiko wants to break away form the Indian federation you are with him just because now BJP want some votes. :what:

For you Kangress or AAP may never loose it's crediblity but for me it looses credeblity all the while, because they are subverting the Indian law since decades.

Sonia is not generous at all , don' be kid . Vote politics is written all over her decision of not hanging terrorists.

First try to ban MDMK and PMK . :lol:

Try to Talk logic , don't post your rehoterics.

Initially LTTE was created & trainned in India during the period of Indra Gandhi. Even DMK chief karunanidhi said Prabhakaran is not a terrorist, In Tamil Nadu with DMK only congress had alliance for a decade, don't forget. Scamgress only started to train LTTE, now blaming them...

I don't see Prabhakaran as a terrorist, says Karunanidhi : Headlines Today Top Stories, News - India Today

Karunandhi never said he wanted to break away from India, Vaiko did. You spew you garbage to defend trash party when they join hands with people who want to break India!

For you Kangress or AAP may never loose it's crediblity but for me it looses credeblity every time, since they are subverting the law since decades.

Sonia is not generous at all , don' be kid . Vote politics is written all over her decision of not hanging terrorists.

First try to ban MDMK and PMK . :lol:

Try to Talk logic , don't post your rehoterics.

Congress has not joined forces with people who want to break India, BJP has.

16:40 'Congress will be a flop show in Bihar, UP, Gujarat, MP': A correspondent from Delhi reports: The Congress party's internal assessment for the 2014 Lok Sabha polls has made some dire predictions. The assessment predicts that the party will not cross a double digit tally.

The party will do well in Karnataka and Maharashtra, winning anywhere between 13 and 15 seats in these states.

The Congress will perform dismally in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan, where it will not get beyond single digits.

The survey predicts that the Congress may end up with 75-80 Lok Sabha seats.
LIVE! 'Congress will be a flop show in Bihar, UP, Gujarat, MP' - Rediff.com India News

Buddy, congress is a non player now.

We should stop discussing about congress and focus on how to reach 250 - 270 by existing NDA :coffee:

Cobbler Abraham Linkcon became US president. Did anyone protest?

Why this rants now? Even a T seller has proved to be better administrator than IIT and IIM politicians!

What is jaitly? hes nothing. He's never been a able administrator? Will he win an election by his own?

Pramod mahajan is a better leader than Jaitly.

People like Jaitly and Jaswant, Shourie, are intellectuals, they'll be good policy makers but not politicians.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom