What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

While BJP/Modi criticize anything done by congress for the benefit of poor but they offer doles to the riches like giving tens of thousands of crores to tata, suzuki or ford.

Now, offering free bus ride in election year.

Bro Criticizing everything??

These bastard congressi rule India for 6 decade and you can see present condition of India, its ok you dnt like Modi or BJP but wish for congress rule for another term... really out of mind

BJP holds protests at AAP office, demands Bharti sacked

All 31 BJP legislators and the lone Akali Dal legislator Monday protested outside Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s office demanding the sacking of Law Minister Somnath Bharti. :cheers: paying them in the same coin :rofl:

Led by BJP leader Harsh Vardhan :cheers:, the protesters held up placards demanding the Aam Aadmi Party minister’s ouster and raised slogans against him.

“It is our right to demand the sacking of the law minister who has been most unlawful,” Harsh Vardhan told the media.

Kejriwal came out of his office and had a brief chat with Harsh Vardhan :lol:. The Bharatiya Janata Party said the protest would continue till Bharti was sacked.:enjoy:

The protests follow what critics say was a vigilante foray by Bharti into a south Delhi neighbourhood at night following complaints from residents about a drug-and-prostitution ring allegedly involving some Africans.

The campaign led to a stand-off with Delhi Police, eventually forcing Kejriwal to stage a controversial protest against the police in the city. A lawyer by training, Bharti has denied any wrongdoing.

Are you sure? :azn: In my 4 years in Bengal I understood one thing - No Indian is as ashamed of being a Hindu as a Bengali (Hindu). Modi hardly came up in discussions then, but almost all hated BJP to the core. I was completely apolitical though. :P
who told you that each and every Bengali is ashamed of being a Dharmic!i am a Bengali and i am a proud Dharmic and i hate all those pseudo-secular "so called" Bengali intellectuals from the core of my heart.
just understand one thing that the identity of a Bengali person is made on the pillars of Sanatan Dharma and without it one ceases to be a Bengali...........

Are you sure? :azn: In my 4 years in Bengal I understood one thing - No Indian is as ashamed of being a Hindu as a Bengali (Hindu). Modi hardly came up in discussions then, but almost all hated BJP to the core. I was completely apolitical though. :P
I am living in WB now. Ask any Bengali about Modi and 2002, you will get a totally different view which you can't even imagine. Vote share of BJP has risen in three years from 3% to 12%. If it is not under current, then what under current is???

BJP join hands with LTTE supporter

Subramanian Swamy slams BJP’s tie-up with MDMK

CHENNAI: Within days of the BJP striking a deal with the MDMK, its first in the south for the Lok Sabha elections, murmurs of dissent have surfaced with senior leader Subramanian Swamy on Sunday tweeting his displeasure over the alliance as well as the party's attempts to woo the PMK. Swamy's comments drew flak from the BJP's state unit leaders and MDMK chief Vaiko.

"Alliances being formed in TN are so ideology-neutral or contradictory that (chief minister) Jayalalithaa will win all 39 seats plus Puducherry," Swamy tweeted in the morning.

The tweet had Vaiko fuming as he arrived at the state BJP headquarters here in reciprocation of a visit by BJP national secretary Muralidhar Rao to the MDMK office on Saturday. "Is he in the BJP? If such a voice is raised, is he in the BJP? I choose to ignore him," Vaiko told reporters.

It was left to Rao to placate him by pointing out the alliance was "official with the concurrence of the party's national president Rajnath Singh" and there was no way Swamy could speak for the party. Vaiko has maintained a warm relationship with the BJP and the alliance will enhance the party's prospects in Tamil Nadu, Rao said.

Swamy, who merged his Janata Party with the BJP last August, again tweeted in the afternoon, saying: "Two senior most leaders of BJP told me today that MDMK-PMK alliance cannot be finalized without a discussion in the central party."

In reaction, BJP ideologue MVM Alagappan said Swamy was "talking nonsense" as the alliance with the MDMK and a possible tie-up with the PMK had been a unanimous proposal of the state BJP leaders that was ratified by Rajnath Singh. Alagappan told TOI the state unit had sounded the central leadership that Swamy should not be allowed to interfere with its decisions since otherwise it will result in the loss of votes for the party.

"Swamy betrayed the Sri Lankan Tamils' cause by using his influence with the US government to dilute the first UNHRC resolution against Sri Lanka on war crimes and gross violation of human rights," he said.

Vaiko's visit to the BJP office, three days after announcing an alliance with the national party, is perceived as a confidence-building measure and expected to promote bonding between cadres of both parties ahead of the rally to be addressed by Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi in Chennai on February 8.

Vaiko had an hour-long meeting with BJP leaders, including state unit chief Pon Radhakrishan, L Ganesan and Vanithi Srinivasan, and they are believed to have discussed preparations for the rally and election strategy. Discussions on seat-sharing will be held later, party sources said.

Subramanian Swamy slams BJP’s tie-up with MDMK - The Times of India

Sorry if I hurt the Bengalis here - did not mean to. My favorite professor was Bengali. In fact I kept his name here. :angel: If the people are taking pride in who they are, it is a welcome sign. :)

image.jpg

Signatures Campaign for I Support Narendra Modi, held by Mumbai BJYM. Congratulation to Harsh Mla Surat and Ganesh Pandey

I am living in WB now. Ask any Bengali about Modi and 2002, you will get a totally different view which you can't even imagine. Vote share of BJP has risen in three years from 3% to 12%. If it is not under current, then what under current is???

Modi and BJP intentionally didn't focus much on WB. They wanted to align with Mamata. Which is a bad move.

Seats or not, they should have gone all guns blazing aganist Mamata.

Mamata is a bit**** (no offense meant to women or Bengalis), i hate that lady to the core. The way she pulled congress day in an day out of governance, by protesting blackmailing, i just hate her.

Will pray that she must nt be part of Modi's govt.

Now, a ‘IITians against AAP’ page :taz::tup::D

Modi and BJP intentionally didn't focus much on WB. They wanted to align with Mamata. Which is a bad move.

Seats or not, they should have gone all guns blazing aganist Mamata.

Mamata is a bit**** (no offense meant to women or Bengalis), i hate that lady to the core. The way she pulled congress day in an day out of governance, by protesting blackmailing, i just hate her.

Will pray that she must nt be part of Modi's govt.

Now, a ‘IITians against AAP’ page :taz::tup::D

if u dont want modi to take support of mamata then help him get 272+

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom