What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

In both of the states it seems to be happening. In WB projected vote share of BJP is 14% and in TN it is 18% as per the survey. I want BJP to be strong in AP also. If does, anti incumbency votes shall start flowing to BJP which congress used to get till date. I want AAP to share Congress votes so that complete route of congress can be ensured.

As per ABP Nelson Survey, BJP Gets 35 seats in UP. If it reaches 60, work is done. To do that Just a 3 to 4 % swing in favor of BJP is required.

Should never underestimate, mayawati. She's a bit****. INC, SP, BSP, RLD can come together have a backroom understanding. To dent our votes.

BTW, IBN CSDS has given them 45-52 seats. Hence let us not get carried away from opinion polls.

img_rainbow.jpg

1390816216076.jpg

Modi now gifts Surat BRTS.1 Month free travel for customer . Now thats what
you call development.

binny called of dharana ...

I call it Drama. Though I admire Modi. I am against freebies. Why free travel? Who will pay for fuel? I don't like this moves.

It is not as you think. BRTS in Amadavad was run on trial basis for few month and people were allowed to travel free. That addicted the people to travel through BRTS and A'bad BRTS is a huge success. He may be doing the same for Surat also.

I call it Drama. Though I admire Modi. I am against freebies. Why free travel? Who will pay for fuel? I don't like this moves.

bhai u need to do this kinda drama to get votes u call it vote bank politics or whatever bina elect hua modi kuch nahi karsakta ... or indian public itni inteligent to nahi hevki freebies k siva vote de .. or haan just for month and one bus as a starter wont cost much but it will be a nice Advertisment for BRTS..

You are wrong. This is a strategy. This move will encourage commuters to leave out their personal vehicles and taste BRTS and then they'd realize how comfortable and cheap it is and how much money and time they cud save.

This is an excellent publicity move, without spending money on TV and paper ads, free publicity.

Got the idea?

03:40PM

JDU में बगावत, देवेश चंद्र ठाकुर ने नीतीश पर बोला हमला

जेडीयू में बगावत. जेडीयू के वरिष्ठ नेता और प्रवक्ता देवेश चंद्र ठाकुर ने नीतीश कुमार पर बोला हमला. देवेश चंद्र ठाकुर ने नीतीश कुमार के काम करने के रवैये पर उठाए सवाल. राज्यसभा टिकट नहीं मिलने से नाराज हैं देवेश चंद्र ठाकुर. उन्होंने कहा, 'अगर पार्टी के लोग नीतीश कुमार के काम करने के अंदाज से खुश नहीं है तो यह चिंता का विषय है. पार्टी ने मुझे उपयुक्त नहीं समझा इससे मुझे निराशा हुई है. अगर पार्टी को मेरी क्षमता पर भरोसा नहीं है तो मुझे लगता है कि सही वक्त पर उचित फैसला करना होगा.'
Poor nitish ;)

View attachment 14475

Modi now gifts Surat BRTS.1 Month free travel for customer . Now thats what
you call development.

binny called of dharana ...

While BJP/Modi criticize anything done by congress for the benefit of poor but they offer doles to the riches like giving tens of thousands of crores to tata, suzuki or ford.

Now, offering free bus ride in election year.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom