What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Oh yeah trolll. You're an unpatriotic anti-national troll.
Vaiko threat over Tamil Nadu secession - India - DNA
you wont read anything fully??

MDMK general secretary Vaiko has warned the Centre that Tamil Nadu would soon secede from the Union of India. If Santhan, Murugan and Perarivalan, accused in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case are executed, it will jeopardize the unity of the country, the leader warned.

Read the word "If" well... He never said, he wants or supports a separate Tamil Nadu..

I analyzed and found your claims to be utter cr@p just like your brain . Yeah don't troll without proof .

Yeah, you'd have understood better if you were literate to start with

Vaiko arrested for favouring secessionist moves, LTTE- News Oneindia

you wont read anything fully??

MDMK general secretary Vaiko has warned the Centre that Tamil Nadu would soon secede from the Union of India. If Santhan, Murugan and Perarivalan, accused in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case are executed, it will jeopardize the unity of the country, the leader warned.

Read the word "If" well... He never said, he wants or supports a separate Tamil Nadu..

You think that was the ONLY TIME he threatened secession- he's been doing that continuously for 20 years on all sorts of issues. You're ignorant about TN politics but that didn't stop you from jumping up and down to defend Vaiko didn;t you?

This was way back in 2004, serial secessionist!

The Hindu : `Tirumangalam speech calculated to whip up secessionist sentiments'

View attachment 14480

#NaMo Tea Stall in Andhara Pradesh#Hum ne Chai bechi hai Desh nahi...
These conggies have just lost their mind. So called intellectuals like Mani Iyer have been busy scoring self goals. No one probably expected that chaiwala comment would evoke such smart response from BJP. Well done. There is no doubt that Modi and the think tank behind him is far better strategist and game changer.

By the way, Arnab Goswami is interviewing pappu today. Stay tuned for Times Now

Thanks. My ancestors are buried in this soil and i will die defending it. :angel: India is best place for Muslims on earth.

My only opposition is against fake poundage and hype of Modi. Its not Hindu-Muslim thing.

If BJP make some one else like Arun Jaitly as PM candidate i will support BJP. Because he is all real, educated and experienced in running central govt. and experienced as an MP for decades.
Ok, its not a game of who is better is administration of massacres; but take a recount of riots/ massacres starting 1947 and the rulers there then. I hope you will get the answer. And mind well - post 2002 no violence is reported in Gujarat.

These conggies have just lost their mind. So called intellectuals like Mani Iyer have been busy scoring self goals. No one probably expected that chaiwala comment would evoke such smart response from BJP. Well done. There is no doubt that Modi and the think tank behind him is far better strategist and game changer.

By the way, Arnab Goswami is interviewing pappu today. Stay tuned for Times Now

this sunday we are also doing tea stall in my city ;)

ethics would be the last thing we will witness in coming two months .

Dirty number politics .

lalu is convicted right ? thrown out of lower house ,still an alliance.

After the state elections and recent polls congressis are running like headless chickens from one party to another ... :D

PS : You changed your name again.

It was bound to happen, as Zor ka jhatka, zoron se laga.....:lol:

PS: I had bid adieu to PDF due to some :secret:. However, a member helped me out with it & bought me back. I decided to make come back with my old username. :P

You think that was the ONLY TIME he threatened secession- he's been doing that continuously for 20 years on all sorts of issues. You're ignorant about TN politics but that didn't stop you from jumping up and down to defend Vaiko didn;t you?

If what you allege is true then why the hell Congress which is in power in centere doesn't ban his party and put him behind bars.

There must be something more than what meets eyes.

Last edited:

The news is from 2008 . It's been 6 years after that incident .

He is free now means court has let him go because of no proof .

Moreover every single person knows it's just another political gimmick by the guy .

You would have understood it if you had the ability to comprehend something .

Just another propaganda of the pathetic congressis completely busted .... :rofl:

Still I say what you said is a lie... Vaiko never demanded separation of Tamil Nadu from India, I'll gladly defend that....

As per your theory, BJP made alliance with MDMK secessionists..Lets see how many seats your UPA led congress(which always thinks good for the country) & BJP led NDA(anti-national as per congress) gets in TN, after 2014 elections...

From 2004 till 2014 , it was congress which was in power in the centre .

If he is a secessionist , why isn't his party banned and this guy not in jail .

If what you allege is true than why the hell Congress which is in power in centere doesn't ban his party and put him behind bars.

There must be something more than what meets eyes.

Nothing serious . Guy uses this political gimmick every now .

He is not a secessionist ,he uses it for political gains .

Still I say what you said is a lie... Vaiko never demanded separation of Tamil Nadu from India, I'll gladly defend that....

As per your theory, BJP made alliance with MDMK secessionists..Lets see how many seats your UPA led congress(which always thinks good for the country) & BJP led NDA(anti-national as per congress) gets in TN, after 2014 elections...

You're STUPID. Who cares what you think? I was born and brought up in Chennai, I have seen Vaiko in real life. Go tell this to a Tamilian and he'll laugh at your face. His granny farts, he'll ask for separate TN, his aunt snores, secession again. He's been taken to court and arrested even for his provocative speeches. Hell SUBRAMANIA SWAMY has said that vaiko is a secessionist, you wanna smoke pot your wish.

From 2004 till 2014 , it was congress which was in power in the centre .

If he is a secessionist , why isn't his party banned and this guy not in jail .

Nothing serious . Guy uses this political gimmick every now .

Oh, the congress did demand, DMK and AIDMK avoided it to not make him a martyr. Tamilians will vouch nothing he said was a 'gimmick'. Pot Smoker.

But these are some serious charges. National integrity can't be held hostage for sake of dirty politics.

I believe Congress must have cracked down on him if these charges had weight behind it.

You're STUPID. Who cares what you think? I was born and brought up in Chennai, I have seen Vaiko in real life. Go tell this to a Tamilian and he'll laugh at your face. His granny farts, he'll ask for separate TN, his aunt snores, secession again. He's been taken to court and arrested even for his provocative speeches. Hell SUBRAMANIA SWAMY has said that vaiko is a secessionist, you wanna smoke pot your wish.

Oh, the congress did demand, DMK and AIDMK avoided it to not make him a martyr. Tamilians will vouch nothing he said was a 'gimmick'. Pot Smoker.

Who fcuking cares where you are born or broughtup .

As I said the guy uses secession as a political gimmick . That's it .

Congress is in central govt. What is stopping them from banning his party ??Please don't tell that they care to political parties of DMK or AIADMK . Congress uses CBI to keep them in check .

Sorry desperate congressi , one more of your pathetic propaganda is yielding you nothing .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom