What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

In democracy common man is supposed to politicaly aware.

About POTA I was cent percent correct. It was implemented in 2002 by NDA and withdraw by UPA just after they came to power.

Prevention of Terrorism Act, 2002 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually yout're right. TADA was congrss. And both were draconian laws. If you're trying to say that retaining them is a measure of patriotism, then I know how brainwashed you are.

Evana irrunthaalum, Oru mayirum pudunga mudiyaathu... kelambu kelambu kaathu varatum...

Dei kene, vayamudi odra

Actually yout're right. TADA was congrss. And both were draconian laws. If you're trying to say that retaining them is a measure of patriotism, then I know how brainwashed you are.

Dei kene, vayamudi odra

Naan Tamil illa nu sonnala, evlo tamil theriyum nu nee therinjuka vaenaam??

Dei kene, vayamudi odra
Now you are changing your stance as it didn't suit you.

Since Congress scraped it now it becomes draconian. You need not forget that it was POTA which claimed VAIKO as it's victim.

You are just anti BJP , is there something personal to do with that ??

Last edited:
Now you are changing your stance as it didn't suit you.

Since Congress scraped it now it become draconian. You need not forget that it was POTA which claimed VAIKO as it's victim.

You are just anti BJP , is there something personal to do with that ??

No- both TADA and POTA were draconian laws, heavily criticized by all rights groups. If it gives you solace, TADA was worse.

No- both TADA and POTA were draconian laws, heavily criticized by all rights groups. If it gives you solace, TADA was worse.

No your arguments are misplaced. If it was not for TADA then Bombay would have turned into current Karachi.

prediction for loksabha 2014.(only BJP+SIVSENA+AKALIDAL)
state-pred./total seats

1. M.p.-26/29,
2. U.p.-50/80,
3. Andhr.p.-02/42,
4. Arunachal-0/2,
5. Assam-4/14,
6. Bihar-30/40,
7. Chattisgarh-9/11,
8. Goa-2/2,
9. Gujrat-23/26,
10. Hariyana-6/10,
11. Himachal-4/4,
12. J&k-1/6,
13. Jharkhand-11/14,
14. Karnatka-15/28,
15. Kerala-0/20,
16.maharastra-37/48,
17. Manipur-0/2,
18. Meghalay-0/2,
19. Mizoram-0/1,
20. Nagaland-0/1,
21. Odissa-6/21,
22. Punjab-10/13,
23. Rajasthan-23/25,
24. Sikkim-0/1,
25. Tamilnadu-2/39,
26. Tripura-0/2,
27. Uttarakhand-5/5,
28. W.bengal- 02/42,
29. Delhi-6/7,
30. Andman-0/1,
31. Chandigarh-1/1,
32. Dadra,nagar-0/1,
33. Daman,diu-0/1,
34. Lakshadeep-1/1,
35. Pounducheri-0/1,

total-274/543

are sala tumne to modi ki sarkar hi banba di

Dei 'tamizh'- 'Tamil' ille. Tamil terinjalum mule tevayille? Therefore Pointless.

Unna maathiri koo muttaiya deal panna ethavum thaeva illa... Aama unakku yaaru solli thantha , unga aaya va?? Sari veliyae poga vaendi irruku, unna naalaikku vanthu kavanikuraen..

Yes it was, and then it changed. Most importantly, people like Karunanidhi are now fiercely nationalist.

Karunanidhi a nationalist :rofl: he just simply realized its more profitable staying as part of the Union as he has chances of Looting over a billion people than becoming a small country with just few million people to loot from :cool:

Karunanidhi a nationalist :rofl: he just simply realized its more profitable staying as part of the Union as he has chances of Looting over a billion people than becoming a small country with just few million people to loot from :cool:

Is that so...wanna know how much good friend Jayalalitha has looted?

No your arguments are misplaced. If it was not for TADA then Bombay would have turned into current Karachi.

But without POTA we seem to be doing just fine. Means it's not essential to have POTA NOW (operative)

Unna maathiri koo muttaiya deal panna ethavum thaeva illa... Aama unakku yaaru solli thantha , unga aaya va?? Sari veliyae poga vaendi irruku, unna naalaikku vanthu kavanikuraen..

Odu naayi. Oru adi adicha thoothukudi vare nangnu munji kizhinjidum. Potte.

Well, Looks like I've got my quota for trolling today. Satisfyingly I was able to call @kurup illiterate and abuse @Indian Tiger in different languages. Looks like I should be calling it a night then :coffee:

Is that so...wanna know how much good friend Jayalalitha has looted?

But without POTA we seem to be doing just fine. Means it's not essential to have POTA NOW (operative)

Odu naayi. Oru adi adicha thoothukudi vare nangnu munji kizhinjidum. Potte.
Entha ooru la nee, congress ku tamil nadu la onnu rendu kelattu pundai ka thaan irrukaanuga.. aama, athula nee oruthana??

No we ain't doing fine. 400+ lives lost only during last year due to maoists and terrorists. There have been many interminant blasts since 2004.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom