What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10982689_1597831037142147_3441025573480657964_n.jpg

Make in india boooming

Poor attempt. you are mental ! Name 1 major corruption allegation on Modi govt. Farmer suicide was always there since Congress times. None of the previous govt took any concrete steps to bring back black money. It is a loan to Adani group, not handing out freebies like Haryana govt did to Vadra.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, l'm actually surprised it hasn't happened before.

Seriously, if I ever see this in person, I will start chanting some mantra loudly. Its bad enough they do it on roads and such.
You can't fight stupidity with stupidity. There has to be serious protocols for such things. No one expects Hare Krishnas to break into a rave party in flight. If you feel praying to your God is more important than the comfort of your co passengers then you better not get on the plane.

Poor attempt. you are mental ! Name 1 major corruption allegation on Modi govt. Farmer suicide was always there since Congress times. None of the previous govt took any concrete steps to bring back black money. It is a loan to Adani group, not handing out freebies to Vadra.
he is a false flag troll.

You can't fight stupidity with stupidity. There has to be serious protocols for such things. No one expects Hare Krishnas to break into a rave party in flight. If you feel praying to your God is more important than the comfort of your co passengers then you better not get on the plane.

Sometimes one must I'm afraid, to make a point.

Speaking of protocols, who would have envisioned someone delaying a plane to pray on the Tarmac? I don't recall any such thing in Muslim countries.

Sometimes one must I'm afraid, to make a point.

Speaking of protocols, who would have envisioned someone delaying a plane to pray on the Tarmac? I don't recall any such thing in Muslim countries.
When have you heard anyone asking for special privileges in Muslim countries? They take them to the chop chop square. :butcher:

---------------------------

Bole Rahul Baba ke lips I love Uncle Chips.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/government-firm-on-fdi-in-retail-rahul/article2720388.ec

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-rahuls-gujarat-poll-pitch-too-late-too-

little/20121211.htmhttp://www.hindustantimes.com/lucknow/rahul-plays-dream-merchant-in-up/article1-1132361.aspx

Rahul Gandhi targets PM Modi over ‘politics of revenge’ in Lok Sabha | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

@jaatram ram ram. Pappu is now on Twitter too. There's a tweet from his Twitter handle saying 'watch this space'... & I asked if it's anything to do with Jupiter & Mars? :omghaha:

@jaatram ram ram. Pappu is now on Twitter too. There's a tweet from his Twitter handle saying 'watch this space'... & I asked if it's anything to do with Jupiter & Mars? :omghaha:
Ram ram bhai .... exam wagera the kya? bahut dino baad darshan diye aapne.

yeah checked the tweet. :lol:
I hope the guy handling his twitter handle gets paid in lacs every month. He will have to shovel through the abuses to find a positive tweet on the TL. :rofl:

Ram ram bhai .... exam wagera the kya? bahut dino baad darshan diye aapne.
India gaya tah bhai...shaadi attend karna tah family mai.
yeah checked the tweet. :lol:
I hope the guy handling his twitter handle gets paid in lacs every month. He will have to shovel through the abuses to find a positive tweet on the TL. :rofl:
haha...scanned through few replies on all three of his tweets so far. Going by the initial trend...that Twitter handle is going to be the butt of all jokes! :lol:

India gaya tah bhai...shaadi attend karna tah family mai.

haha...scanned through few replies on all three of his tweets so far. Going by the initial trend...that Twitter handle is going to be the butt of all jokes! :lol:
Shadi attend karne ya khud ke liye ladki dekhne :azn:

--------------------------

Friends of Congress exposing previous Congress led UPA government

Reliance Jio got advantage of Rs 3,367 crore: CAG | Business Standard News

Upsetting but true.
The article is right about the reason for this decline in agricultural productivity
As a result of the land reforms, agricultural land was fragmented with more and more smaller farmers owning land. While this was seen as a positive development for social justice, cultivation on fragmented land is one of the main problems plaguing agricultural production.
The increasing cost of production coupled with low profitability has also led to the disinterest in the sector.

Shadi attend karne ya khud ke liye ladki dekhne :azn:

aray nahi bhai.. such much shadi attend karne gaya tah! ab aur ladkiya dekhke joota todi na khana garwali se? :laugh:

Typical foot-in-mouth syndrome! Sounds like Sanjay Jha's pseudo twitter account.. tweeting without doing any research! :lol:

aray nahi bhai.. such much shadi attend karne gaya tah! ab aur ladkiya dekhke joota todi na khana garwali se? :laugh:

Typical foot-in-mouth syndrome! Sounds like Sanjay Jha's pseudo twitter account.. tweeting without doing any research! :lol:
At bold part :o:
Kab kasie .... KYOONNNNN !!!

Oh fcuk it.

image.png

Back
Top Bottom