What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Rahul Gandhi speaking on Aalo's in LOKSABHA. :lol:

He's even joined Twitter. :rofl:

Good points raised in that article actually. Not the first time they have been raised either.

I am worried about the rate, people say it will be 27% i don't know why any government in its right minds would opt for such high taxation. But rate will be fixed only after ammendment is passed by Parliament and state assemblies so gotta wait and watch how it spans out

I am worried about the rate, people say it will be 27% i don't know why any government in its right minds would opt for such high taxation. But rate will be fixed only after ammendment is passed by Parliament and state assemblies so gotta wait and watch how it spans out

Rate is a huge worry, as are all the exemptions. Too many compromises seem to have been made hoping that once we get GST through, we could tinker with the rate later & also whittle down the exemptions. May be commonsensical way of going about things but this GST is unlikely to add anything to the economy immediately. Any rate above 20% will risk people again evading the tax, if 27%, we could well see the economy tank.

Rahul Gandhi speaking on Aalo's in LOKSABHA. :lol:

He's even joined Twitter. :rofl:

Selecting amethi for smart city could prove to be a master stroke for bhajpa. If some work gets done on ground, people will realize that voting for 'gandhi name' is not enough anymore

25%??.sounds more like an exaggerated figure.Christians are only around 20%(6 million) even in the state of Kerala(most Christianized state in Kerala)..They are not more than 5-9%(maximum) in andhra and 3-5% or even less in Telegana region,i think.Anyway,Any particular reason for these mass conversion?.poverty/caste discrimination??..seen many Reddygaru Christians in my area(aren't they high caste?)
25% is a modest figure,according to what we seen in past 10 years of YSR rule.
Telangana is a bit less than Andhra.Most of them use hindu names to get reservation benefits, if they say they are christians they lose those benefits.
Mass conversion, is simple you pay them money to convert.Now that YSR is gone and the money from USA and West dried up for conversions since NGO's are being cracked down,the Missionaries are on a tight budget now,while earlier they had a free run during YSR rule was disaster, he looted state,diverted hindu temple boards money to Christian organizations which used our money to convert Hindus to christianity. for that his son was in jail and has cases against him.Never again will Telugu people elect a christian,we learnt a hard lesson.
YSR made sure his trusted people in his party became converted, they are Crypto christians, with hindu names.They still carry the name Reddy to fool the villagers into thinking they are still Hindus.

Last edited:
wNYM22Y.jpg

Gotta admire modiji's conviction of letting gp media hit jobs without holding them accountable

Enough of this pussy footing when will govt take action against tgis

To quote Daamadji, "Are you serious?" :o::eek::mad:

Those who were delayed should sue the fu'king cr*p out of the airline and these two should pieces of work should be taken in for endangering themselves and potentially others.

Apparently, the flight is inquiring, this issue should be made an example out of:

However, what could the crew have done? Left them there? Forced them? Truly appalling behavior. :crazy:

To quote Daamadji, "Are you serious?" :o::eek::mad:

Those who were delayed should sue the fu'king cr*p out of the airline and these two should pieces of work should be taken in for endangering themselves and potentially others.

Apparently, the flight is inquiring, this issue should be made an example out of:

However, what could the crew have done? Left them there? Forced them? Truly appalling behavior. :crazy:
it won't be long before we see some over enthusiastic secular offering namaz in flight.

it won't be long before we see some over enthusiastic secular offering namaz in flight.

Now that I think about it, l'm actually surprised it hasn't happened before.

Seriously, if I ever see this in person, I will start chanting some mantra loudly. Its bad enough they do it on roads and such.

Back
Top Bottom