What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

997078_828671307225087_4970663612981554588_n.jpg

@wolfschanzze @Srinivas You think these figures are correct??
If not, can you give me some other source of figures or at least your opinion
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some excellent comments from the article on which you tagged me @magudi
Andhra Pradesh under huge financial crisis, CM Naidu spends crores on himself - IBNLive

"
tjp2 days ago
ohh,, You still cover news of Andhra Pradesh.. I'm glad.. None of the national media raised a concern or did a debate when the state was divided for political gains.

He is travelling to other countries to attract investments, He is not going to a vacation.

Ask, BJP and Congress. why they announced special status for the state in parliament and didn't grant it. If it's granted, He don't have to go to each country to get investments. Investments will automatically come to our state.

why didn't you ask congress leaders for partitioning without any capital.. As there is no capital and Hyderabad is the common capital, he has to travel more often and it will become more expensive..

Why are you not posting the expenses of other CMs?

What about expenses incurred by PM of Gujarat (Narendra Modi). Working for his own state interests at the expense of other states..

2)"It is not the cost of the foreign tour visits but it is the outcome and how much of investments he has generated. Did he not do it earlier for IT sector establishment in Hyderabad? How about PM doing it on a larger scale ?
Should he not have a decent guest house to entertain foreign industrialists, dignitaries and investors ?
Perhaps somebody wanted to write something against Babu and they did. Nothing more and nothing less to this article."
This was in 2001 now the figures surely have changed,For example the Christians are more than 25% in Andhra and they are rising in Telangana too, 25% is a modest estimate.in a span of 10 years they have risen from 2% to 25% during YSR regime.Muslims also have increased but not as drastic as Christians are.The christian number is kept hidden because the government counts them as SC/ST,OBC instead of counting them as Christians.Since they still maintain caste to get the benefit of Reservations and quotas.

This was in 2001 now the figures surely have changed,For example the Christians are more than 25% in Andhra and they are rising in Telangana too, 25% is a modest estimate.in a span of 10 years they have risen from 2% to 25% during YSR regime.Muslims also have increased but not as drastic as Christians are.The christian number is kept hidden because the government counts them as SC/ST,OBC instead of counting them as Christians.Since they still maintain caste to get the benefit of Reservations and quotas.
25%??.sounds more like an exaggerated figure.Christians are only around 20%(6 million) even in the state of Kerala(most Christianized state in Kerala)..They are not more than 5-9%(maximum) in andhra and 3-5% or even less in Telegana region,i think.Anyway,Any particular reason for these mass conversion?.poverty/caste discrimination??..seen many Reddygaru Christians in my area(aren't they high caste?)

Modi is scared of Media, he can't touch them.

True, I think it's either jaitley or media has something on Bjp guys too otherwise there's no reason why they're letting em Scott free with all these hit jobs left and right

True, I think it's either jaitley or media has something on Bjp guys too otherwise there's no reason why they're letting em Scott free with all these hit jobs left and right
Modi is losing the battle of perception, Land acquisition bill is in mess because BJP couldn't explain it to people properly. Media, NGOs and Opposition joined hands to make sure it gets delayed.

So kejriya talking about journalists..and look at this - Being brought up by the likes of shekhar gupta (indian express) prannoy roy (ndtv), earlier did fixing with aajtak poonya prasoon bajpai..all in same family ji...

10995426_1838243199734673_8870116091074678599_n-jpg.219095

That would be very good company if he kept that, not many better than Shekhar Gupta or Prannoy Roy.

However using a random photo to suggest some "conspiracy" is ridiculous. More so because in this case, I actually remember seeing that piece broadcast during the General elections last year. Contrary to what you suggest, it was actually less a picture of bonhomie & more about Kejriwal alleging that the media was supporting Modi (NDTV had their All India/U.P. opinion polls out) and I distinctly remember Dr. Prannoy Roy reacting with irritation & anger to Kejriwal's charge & asking him testily if he had any proof of the alleged collusion. Anything but a friendly conversation.

Back
Top Bottom