What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Unfortunately (for u) malayalam is one of the toughest language to learn.
And dont you worry, news from south India is reported in north india but just that the news is considered too insignificant to make it to headlines or cause ripples in national politics. Kerala is a very small state.
But hey, I really dont want ppl in north to know the other side of Kerala. :angel:

I would have asked my tenant to teach me but he is in the army so kind of scared to poke him with my hindutva stick. And don't worry from what you guys are telling here that other side of kerala is also look Secular :p:

I dono if we can blame our judicial system (there all chances that even the judges are also involved)...This is all about investigation....... and the way they did it.... Even CBI couldnt do anything.....Culprits were also smart.....
It proves once again how corrupt our whole system is !
Sister was made "Kanyka' once again by medical means.....
That was the first time I heard of hymen restoration.
The other reason is to do with the ego of this sabha's... They dont want other sabha's to blame them......
completely agree!
I guess these sabhas 've a lot of infighting going on among themselves.
But are our ppl so stupid? I thought Kerala was the most literate state in India.

I would have asked my tenant to teach me but he is in the army so kind of scared to poke him with my hindutva stick. And don't worry from what you guys are telling here that other side of kerala is also look Secular :p:
Secular till our last breath! :lol:

We are very much part of India, or you call it centre of India when it comes to scams and scandals...... We have our own share of morons, perverts in our society......

I know that we all are cut from the same clothe but some times you guys throw bouncers and catch rest of us in an awkward situation.

It proves once again how corrupt our whole system is !

Yes Our whole system is Corrupt, but you know what??? We are better off..... or let us call ourselves "Mookkilla rajyathe murimokkan rajavu" :P
That was the first time I heard of hymen restoration.
Me too... Believe me that was an "Imported" Idea.......

completely agree!
I guess these sabhas 've a lot of infighting going on among themselves.
But are our ppl so stupid? I thought Kerala was the most literate state in India.

Self esteem and ego are important.... especially in a society like ours.....

I know that we all are cut from the same clothe but some times you guys throw bouncers and catch rest of us in an awkward situation.

Well We mallu's are a different breed by the way...... :P

@jaatram We mallu's may boast about ourselves here (or anywhere outside kerala) But we are the worst critics of ourselves...... We criticize everything about ourselves internally.....

@jaatram We mallu's may boast about ourselves here (or anywhere outside kerala) But we are the worst critics of ourselves...... We criticize everything about ourselves internally.....

Well you do have certain things going for you hence you can boast about it, and rightly so. Whereas even slightest of mistake from our people the whole media label us Taliban Khapland and what not. :lol:

Yes Our whole system is Corrupt, but you know what??? We are better off..... or let us call ourselves "Mookkilla rajyathe murimokkan rajavu" :P
Thats because ppl in kerala 're more aware of whats happening in Kerala (education helps) and also our media so far has been very upfront. We have a channel from each party to carry out sting operations on others. Lolzz

Me too... Believe me that was an "Imported" Idea.......
No..no..somebody told me that it was happening in North India since long, because an "unfallen" bride is always preferred.

Self esteem and ego are important.... especially in a society like ours.....
That the root cause for everything thats going wrong in our society right now, we have bloated ego and hollow pride.

True!
:lol:

Well you do have certain things going for you hence you can boast about it, and rightly so. Whereas even slightest of mistake from our people the whole media label us Taliban Khapland and what not. :lol:
Yeah introduction of hindu shlokas in books is the new controversy i heard.

While Kejriwal spent Rs 50.10 lakh in Varanasi Lok Sabha seat against BJP’s Narendra Modi’s Rs 37.62 lakh, Vishwas spent Rs 58.16 lakh in Amethi against Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi’s Rs 38.12 lakh.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol: And bhakt actually believes this!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

Not really.... Just see the way we Mallu's are criticised in PDF........ That is ok.... Criticism would make us a better society :)

Thats because ppl in kerala 're more aware of whats happening in Kerala (education helps) and also our media so far has been very upfront. We have a channel from each party to carry out sting operations on others. Lolzz

Not only the political parties, but religious outfits also..... RSS is going to come up with their channel soon (I think the naded it Janam).... Jamaat e Islami has its own channel..... Amritandamayi has her channel....Jeevan TV is a christian channel....

No..no..somebody told me that it was happening in North India since long, because an "unfallen" bride is always preferred.

Lol, then i am not aware of it.....

Yeah introduction of hindu shlokas in books is the new controversy i heard.

Yeah govt is planning to introduce Bhagvad Gita in schools but considering Kurushetra is part of the state I don't think anyone would mind it. :lol:

Fool the police???? Never..... They managed to fool the malayali's - Read common man...... Police (part of it) was actively involved in destroying the evidence.....That is the reason till today that case is not resolved....... Now the entire world knows who is the culprit..... I think they are already out in bail......

Yeah I think a lot of hansy pansy has happened in the case,. but if I point out that that's the case when major religious controversies are concerened you'll say that it's against majority.

Not really.... Just see the way we Mallu's are criticised in PDF........ That is ok.... Criticism would make us a better society :)

Well I love friendly banter, but I agree things get out of control most of the times. I am also is guilty of it don't deny that. It's mostly because Kerala is one state where BJP couldn't penetrate so Bhakts are focusing all their energies to unsettle Mallus here :p:

Yeah govt is planning to introduce Bhagvad Gita in schools but considering Kurushetra is part of the state I don't think anyone would mind it. :lol:
You know, I've learnt kalima(La illaha... )from my grade 9 sst book (NCERT), so a few shlokas would not do much harm. But only a few!

Well I love friendly banter, but I agree things get out of control most of the times. I am also is guilty of it don't deny that. It's mostly because Kerala is one state where BJP couldn't penetrate so Bhakts are focusing all their energies to unsettle Mallus here :p:

They almost got it last time....... The very caste bank politics.....But you cant blame Keralites for that..... The one to blame is BJP themselves..... Tell me name of a a big BJP leader from Kerala?????

They almost got it last time....... The very caste bank politics.....But you cant blame Keralites for that..... The one to blame is BJP themselves..... Tell me name of a a big BJP leader from Kerala?????
Language barrier is too wide for BJP to bridge in quick time, they might have to rely on poaching some leaders from other parties. It's my little understanding of Kerala state politics.

Language barrier is too wide for BJP to bridge in quick time, they might have to rely on poaching some leaders from other parties. It's my little understanding of Kerala state politics.

The only leader can think of his O Rajagopal..... Highly respected across Kerala..... He was the only chance to get a seat in kerala....... he almost got it....Other than him i cant remember any....... To make things worse there are 2 factions inside BJP and infighting is also happening......

There was never a futuristic plans when it comes to BJP in Kerala..... They always assumed themselves to be insignificant and they allowed their vote banks to vote for Both UDF and LDF when it suited them.....

They are trying to poach now....... Ganeshan was a suspected poaching, dono what is his current status....... There was a plan to bring :Suresh Gopi a famous actor to BJP, dono what is the latest on that too.....

Back
Top Bottom