What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Damn .. that's some messed up sh!t. I wonder how come such incidents never made to the main stream media.
This incident was all over malayalam channels. I don't know why it didn't make to any national media. Even if it did, it must have been limited to tiny columns with no explicit details. I usually dismiss such cases as natural attraction/love, but this case just shocked me completely.
Fool the police???? Never..... They managed to fool the malayali's - Read common man...... Police (part of it) was actively involved in destroying the evidence.....That is the reason till today that case is not resolved....... Now the entire world knows who is the culprit..... I think they are already out in bail......
I do remember sister Stephy crying as she was taken to the court, and guys making fun of the 2 priests (singing endU adisheyame ...yetra manohorame...I don't remember the words of that prayer but it was really funny to see how the crowd had gathered to mock at them).

Whats the point??? Rather this HIndu fringe groups should have worked to bring the truth out in this case.......
they would have been accused of witch hunting by the Media and every effort would have been labelled as "motivated by their own religious bigotry"

I do remember sister Stephy crying as she was taken to the court, and guys making fun of the 2 priests (singing endU adisheyame ...yetra manohorame...I don't remember the words of that prayer but it was really funny how the crowd gathered to mock at them).

It goes like this " Endathisayamee.... Daivathin sneham...... Ethra Manoharame"....... The guy who fought a long legal battle to bring out the truth in this case also a christian......... Political support was provided by our current FM....The priest withrdrawn 15 lakhs the very next day of this murder...... Think of the value of 15 lakhs 20 years back.....

they would have been accused of witch hunting by the Media and every effort would have been labelled as "motivated by their own religious bigotry"

Chances are there, but that is better than helping a murderer

It goes like this " Endathisayamee.... Daivathin sneham...... Ethra Manoharame"....... The guy who fought a long legal battle to bring out the truth in this case also a christian......... Political support was provided by our current FM....The priest withrdrawn 15 lakhs the very next day of this murder...... Think of the value of 15 lakhs 20 years back.....
Wow!
The priest had Rs15 lakhs in his account?
I can't stop laughing :lol:

The stupid common man still goes to temples and churches hoping these godmen and priests would be able to allay their troubles.

This incident was all over malayalam channels. I don't know why it didn't make to any national media. Even if it did, it must have been limited to tiny columns with no explicit details. I usually dismiss such cases as natural attraction/love, but this case just shocked me completely.
We don't get news from down south in the main stream media here, and that's just absurd. I am not saying such news but even regular news, only news I heard from Kerala in last couple of months was about MLAs fighting in the state assembly.
I guess every side including RSS has some skeletons in their closet hence don't want to bring local issues on the national platform.

Wow!
The priest had Rs15 lakhs in his account?
I can't stop laughing :lol:

The stupid common man still goes to temples and churches hoping these godmen and priests would be able to allay their troubles.

Lol..... all these guys are very powerful, and they have lot of money with them (dono what for)...... The advantage of these madam's is that the chances of news going out is almost "0" and Wonder what they must be thinking while they preach.......

I guess every side including RSS has some skeletons in their closet hence don't want to bring local issues on the national platform.
Most probably yes!
Our Muslim, Hindu and Christian leaders unite when such scandals come out.

@nair
I am sure something similar must have happened during the ice cream parlour case (of Muslim league leader Kunjali Kutty).

@nair
I am sure something similar must have happened during the ice cream parlour case (of Muslim league leader Kunjali Kutty).

That had nothing to do with religion or religious outfits..... The only coincidence here is Kunjalikutti was a muslim.......

He was a pervert to core....... Bugger got saved just because some one from CM's family also was involved in that......

Wonder what they must be thinking while they preach.......

ROFL!
Did you read about the confession box incident? That was even funnier.
The priest started to read verses from the bible so that he could prove himself right. Lolz

That had nothing to do with religion or religious outfits..... The only coincidence here is Kunjalikutti was a muslim.......

He was a pervert to core....... Bugger got saved just because some one from CM's family also was involved in that......

I meant we have tainted minister from every religion so that's the reason they maintain silence when such scandals come out in the open.

ROFL!
Did you read about the confession box incident? That was even funnier.
The priest started to read verses from the bible so that he could prove himself right. Lolz

I have heard worse than that.......

I meant we have tainted minister from every religion so that's the reason they maintain silence when such scandals come out in the open.

No one maintained silence..... Every time it has been brought up by opposite parties...... I lived very close that ice cream parlor for about 4 years :P

I have heard worse than that.......
Me too..but all that started coming out after Abhaya case. Her family is so poor that they cant afford to carry on with the case. If the perpetrators 're out on bail then it shows the "efficiency" of our judicial system. Sigh!

.... I lived very close that ice cream parlor for about 4 years :P
:girl_wacko:

Last edited:
Most probably yes!
Our Muslim, Hindu and Christian leaders unite when such scandals come out.

@nair

Language barrier is too wide or else we up North would have heard about all these scandals, Either help out with how to learn Malayalam or start posting local news in english. :pissed:

Language barrier is too wide or else we up North would have heard about all these scandals, Either help out with how to learn Malayalam or start posting local news in english. :pissed:
Unfortunately (for u) malayalam is one of the toughest language to learn.
And dont you worry, news from south India is reported in north india but just that the news is considered too insignificant to make it to headlines or cause ripples in national politics. Kerala is a very small state.
But hey, I really dont want ppl in north to know the other side of Kerala. :angel:

Me too..but all that started coming out after Abhaya case. Her family is so poor that they cant afford to carry on with the case. If the perpetrators 're out on bail then it shows the "efficiency" of our judicial system. Sigh!

:girl_wacko:

I dono if we can blame our judicial system (there all chances that even the judges are also involved)...This is all about investigation....... and the way they did it.... Even CBI couldnt do anything.....Culprits were also smart..... Sister was made "Kanyka' once again by medical means.....The other reason is to do with the ego of this sabha's... They dont want other sabha's to blame them......

We are very much part of India, or you call it centre of India when it comes to scams and scandals...... We have our own share of morons, perverts in our society......

11M followers wtf :o:

Still remember sometime back shashi tharoor had the highest among Indian politicians with some 180k followers.

Amit Shah approves road map to strengthen BJP in Telangana | Deccan Chronicle

@itachiii @wolfschanzze good or bad :undecided:

Loyalist Bhardwaj stuns Congress with attack on Sonia, Chidambaram - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Nobody wants the gandhis :(

bhai, let me reiterate my words, Tg is one state in south india where bjp has good chances of coming to power.. they need to play there game right, they need to be visible to the people, go in to them, fight against the corrupt kcr govt increase there support base and garner the support of tg people... sadly i dn't see that happening :( It is only T-tdp that is trying hard to make there presence felt as opposition in the state

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom