What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Not in detail, her pictures were circulating on twitter though. Really not interested in such things but Christians (read Evangelists and soul harvesters) have no one else to blame but themselves for bringing the focus on them.
She was killed because she knew too much.

u want my reply???

here it is

AAP is cheating , because they tried to be faithful........BJP never cheats because they were never faithful

Cheers Bhakt
Is this your standard answer for any allegations against AAP? Why not put it as your signature.

The one who claims to be holier than thou have to live upto that reputation.

Hmm no.
But I know it was leaked. Enda paranje?

It was all over the news channels about 4 years back..... Then the court managed to ban the transmission of the footage....

sister abaya was killed by hitting her on her head by a "koodam" and accepting the relationship between them...I ahve seen it (luckily that way i went home for lunch and hapened to see the news channel, it was removed with 2 hours)

It was all over the news channels about 4 years back..... Then the court managed to ban the transmission of the footage....

sister abaya was killed by hitting her on her head by a "koodam" and accepting the relationship between them...I ahve seen it (luckily that way i went home for lunch and hapened to see the news channel, it was removed with 2 hours)
Oh!
I thought all 3 of them (the 2 priests and sister Stephy) had managed to fool the police.

Oh!
I thought all 3 of them (the 2 priests and sister Stephy) had managed to fool the police.

Fool the police???? Never..... They managed to fool the malayali's - Read common man...... Police (part of it) was actively involved in destroying the evidence.....That is the reason till today that case is not resolved....... Now the entire world knows who is the culprit..... I think they are already out in bail......

Hindu fringe groups need to learn hell lot of things when it comes to cover up their tracks.

Hindu fringe groups need to learn hell lot of things when it comes to cover up their tracks.

Whats the point??? Rather this HIndu fringe groups should have worked to bring the truth out in this case.......

Back
Top Bottom