What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Dekho dekho kaun aaya sher aaya sher aaya.I dont want Modi to become PM of India because if he will become then he will drive India towards success..Manmohan Singh or Rahul Gandhi is best for India.

Apparently he had to delay his rally for few hours due to very low crowd turnout. & the funniest part was... TV channels restrained themselves from showing the crowd scene once the rally got underway. It was only the stage & the vip's sitting there, nothing else...lol!

lmao for real?

And reactions pouring in from the Seculars ...

BJP and RSS hands behind the Blast - NCP

BJP has a history of suc blasts - Shabir Ali JDU

RSS can be behind this blasts - Satyavrat Chaturvedi Congress

lol.. as expected. Pre-emptive strike by the perpetrators. When the investigative agencies & local police are clueless about the attacks, these jokers have managed to corner the guilty party already! bwwwhhhhaaa...

& that's why these sicular scums are resorting to these kinda cheap tactics. They won't succeed though...
if BJP dosent goes on war footing to expose them withowt showing any mercy/remose in punishing the trouble makers and be very very vigilant as this round of dirty tricks failed but same might not be the case next time and its a clear danger to NaMos Life aswell becuse when US stooge congress and so called sicular parties fail to stop there opponent with norm,al politicks and behaviour they go into overdrive mode in dirty tricks department ,....modi/BJP should be more vigilant now

lmao for real?
That's true. Mainstream media are too shy to report this... & also CNN IBN was showing Modi's & RG's speech in split screen at the same time... you can clearly see the crowd shot every so often in Modi's rally & nothing but the stage in RG's rally! Bhupendra Chaube of IBN went a step further to console his disappointment... as per him Modi has outsourced his media campaign to a private firm & in fact it's their camera tricks that is magnifying the crowd numbers. Couldn't stop ROFlLing at that.. lol!

That's true. Mainstream media are too shy to report this... & also CNN IBN was showing Modi's & RG's speech in split screen at the same time... you can clearly see the crowd shot every so often in Modi's rally & nothing but the stage in RG's rally! Bhupendra Chaube of IBN went a step further to console his disappointment... as per him Modi has outsourced his media campaign to a private firm & in fact it's their camera tricks that is magnifying the crowd numbers. Couldn't stop ROFlLing at that.. lol!
can u sir please post the pictures of both rallies in comparrision to the crowds and transcripts :rolleyes:

can u sir please post the pictures of both rallies in comparrision to the crowds and transcripts :rolleyes:

Dutt saab.. here is what NDTV says..

At an election rally in Delhi, Rahul Gandhi addressed a large crowd of 50,000 people,

http://www.ndtv.com/article/assembl...y-isi-remarks-437848?pfrom=home-lateststories

Now.. this is coming from NDTV & you can be pretty certain that couple zero's were added at the end out of goodwill... :lol:

btw I'm struggling to find any crowd image for RG's rally! Here is the full video of Patna rally..

Last edited:
Rahul is learning, don't pre-judge him, says Sheila Dikshit...

rahul-gandhi_350_102713123534.jpg
Congress vice -president Rahul Gandhi "is learning" and it is not right to "pre-judge" him, Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit said on Saturday.
"He is learning ... Let us not pre-judge him ... start judging him if he is chosen prime minister when Congress comes to power (in 2014)," Dikshit told CNN-IBN channel in an interview.
She was responding to questions related to Gandhi's remarks at an Indore rally Thursday that an intelligence officer told him that Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence was in touch with Muslim youths in riot-hit Muzaffarnagar.
Gandhi's remarks provoked BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi to demand he either name the youths or apologise for degrading a community.
Modi also asked how an intelligence officer was briefing Rahul, just an MP.
"Some people just want to criticise him for the sake of criticism," said Dikshit.
The chief minister said the Congress party will choose its prime ministerial candidate when the party is in a position to form a government in 2014.
She played down NCP leader Sharad Pawar's remarks that Gandhi should have become a minister to gain experience.
"A person's mettle can be tested only when he reaches a position. Probably, that is what Pawar was referring to," said Dikshit.
She supported Gandhi's decision not to join the Manmohan Singh government.
"He did what he thought right," she said.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rahul-gandhi-sheila-dikshit-congress-narendra-modi/1/320453.html

Narendra Modi tears into Nitish at Hunkar rally, woos Muslims, Yadavs away from Lalu

When in Bihar, do what Bihari leaders do! Speak in Bhojpuri, try your lips at Maithili too but most importantly, do not forget that vote is caste here and you got to get the Muslims on board.
Modi said the right things and used both caste and Muslims as he called for regime change both in Bihar and at the Centre.
In spite of seven minor explosions and five deaths, the Bihar BJP managed to pull off a hugely successful rally in Patna. And Modi won this round with a chanting majority.
Modi began his Patna speech at 2'o clock on a Sunday afternoon.
1_660_102713033432.jpg
Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, party president Rajnath Singh, senior leader Arun Jaitley along with other state party leaders at the Hunkar rally in Patna on Sunday.
By the time it ended, it was worry' o clock for Nitish Kumar. This was Modi's first rally in Patna since his party formed a government with JD-U's Nitish Kumar.
Nitish made the Gujarat chief minister a persona non-grata. The alliance could not stand Modi's rise in BJP.
After Sunday's rally, Nitish has reasons to worry as Modi used Patna to tweak his image.
For the first time, he spoke of Hindu-Muslim unity, and called on Hindus and Muslims to unite in the fight against the common enemy, poverty.
He called him an opportunist and a hypocrite who would be his friend away from the camera. Biharis are not opportunists, except a few, he said.
"People ask me why my friend left us. I tell them those who betrayed JP cannot be expected to be loyal to BJP," he said referring to the Janata Party offshoots who are cosying up to Congress, against whom Jai Prakash Narayan had called for a total revolution.
"At the PM's dinner, my friend and I happened to be seated at the same table. My friend wouldn't eat a thing. I told him go on eat, there are no cameras around," he told the crowd one anecdote after another.
3_660_102713033432.jpg
Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi with party leader Sushil Kumar Modi at the Hunkar rally in Patna on Sunday.
Nitish Kumar has always avoided being photographed with him, except once in an Akali Dal rally in Ludhiana.
Modi took another jibe by recalling an incident in Bihar. "My friend here insults me in front of the media. When he came to Gujarat I treated him like guests should be."
He blamed Nitish Kumar for exploiting and deepening the caste divide, while invoking caste loyalties at the same time.
Apart from Muslims, he tugged at the Yadav heart bringing in Lord Krishna.
"The lord came to Dwaraka in Gujarat. They need not I will take care of the Yadavs," he said as the crowd roared in affirmation.
The Muslim-Yadav combination is what sustained Lalu Yadav for nearly 20 years in Bihar.
Now that he's in jail, the votebank is everybody's dream.
While calling those 20 years the Jungle Raj, Modi was soft on Lalu.
"Laluji keeps abusing me in the media, yet when he had an accident, I called him and wished him well. I did not tell this to media because it was between us. He told the media, I didn't," Modi said this in front of at least three lakh of his supporters.
His didn't miss taking a dig at his favourite target: Rahul Gandhi. He said Congress leaders do not like the word Shahzada for Rahul.
"If they promise to put an end to dynastic politics, I will stop calling him shahzada (prince)."
He once again brought up his background to remind people that he was born into poverty, unlike Rahul who was born into privilege.
"Bihar has given India many railway ministers. I sold tea on trains. Those who sell tea on trains know more about the problems in the railways than even the rail ministers do," he said.
He said Bihar was poor and was begging for a Rs.50,000-crore package from Delhi.
"I promise you I will return this love and affection with due interest," he said hinting at a package if he is made the Prime Minister of India.
He said all political parties only pay lip-service to Muslims, while he works to ensure all communities benefit from development.
"Bihar has a Haj quota of over 7,000 a year but only about 6,000 apply, because Muslims are poor and can't afford to perform the Haj. While Gujarat's quota allows only 4,000, but 40,000 Gujarati Muslims apply for Hajj travel because Gujarat Muslims are prosperous," he said as he repeated that his religion was India First and his mantra, if elected, will be development.
And to ensure his message went out loud and clear, he asked people to take a pledge of non-violence, saying political enemies want trouble to blemish the BJP.
"Please maintain calm and harmony," he said before the final Vande Mataram chants that have become a hallmark of his political meetings.
Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ar-rally-nitish-kumar-vote-bank/1/320497.html

Patna blast live: Unexploded bomb found
below dais from where Modi spoke

Call it a touch of destiny, police discovered an
unexploded bomb just below the dais from where
the Gujarat Chief Minister and prime
ministerial candidate Narendra Modi addressed the
rally for over an hour.
As per unconfirmed ground reports, security
personnel have surrounded the spot and the
investigation is on.

http://m.firstpost.com/india/patna-...below-dais-from-where-modi-spoke-1196755.html

what a security arrangement Ishrat ke Papa.
Thank you God for keeping Modi safe.
now I get why Nitish's government refused bullet proof SUV for Modi

Patna blast live: Unexploded bomb found
below dais from where Modi spoke

Call it a touch of destiny, police discovered an
unexploded bomb just below the dais from where
the Gujarat Chief Minister and prime
ministerial candidate Narendra Modi addressed the
rally for over an hour.
As per unconfirmed ground reports, security
personnel have surrounded the spot and the
investigation is on.

http://m.firstpost.com/india/patna-...below-dais-from-where-modi-spoke-1196755.html

what a security arrangement Ishrat ke Papa.
Thank you God for keeping Modi safe.
now I get why Nitish's government refused bullet proof SUV for Modi

Looks like fake news ... No news channel reporting that and am sure dies was chekd by modis personal guard

Back
Top Bottom