What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

RIP to the dead ones . Who ever is behind this should be dealt seriously .

We cannot rule out the hands of political opponents .

"Vande Maatram...." and the Hunkaar rally concludes with a huge applaud....

Hunkaar rally becomes a success .

What about shehzada's rally in Delhi ???

People saying that 8-10 people are dead... This is intolerable... Curse on the traitors.

"Vande Maatram...." and the Hunkaar rally concludes with a huge applaud....
Jha Ji just curious please dont mind tell me astimateli how many peopele attended the rally and did bomb blast disrupted the proceedings and how was the mood of people and Modi specially after the blats

Jha Ji just curious please dont mind tell me astimateli how many peopele attended the rally and did bomb blast disrupted the proceedings and how was the mood of people and Modi specially after the blats

Not at all not a bit the people was cheered up more then lakhs people were there .doubt that any one leave after the blast ...

Cant say accurately.. But not less than 3-4 lakhs.. Number could touch 5-6 also.. I had reached early and was near the stage..

Blasts happened at the places when people were still coming in and at places where the density was not much. So we can hope for less casualties.. Previously we thought it was just crackers but now people are saying that 8-10 are dead.. A black day for Bihar and political conspiracy can not be ruled out.. People were there no matter what happened.. People are determined to get the traitors out of simhasan..

Cant say accurately.. But not less than 3-4 lakhs.. Number could touch 5-6 also.. I had reached early and was near the stage..

Blasts happened at the places when people were still coming in and at places where the density was not much. So we can hope for less casualties.. Previously we thought it was just crackers but now people are saying that 8-10 are dead.. A black day for Bihar and political conspiracy can not be ruled out.. People were there no matter what happened.. People are determined to get the traitors out of simhasan..
your on ground zero jha ji tell me what is the genral mood of people about these blasts are people taking it lightli or they are agitataed and what is the reaction of state govt on this

I saw the rally on TV. The crowds were massive. There were reports of 7 blasts - 5 at rally and 2 at railway station. 5 people confirmed dead and 50 injured

and how was the mood and an rough estimate of people at mdies hunkar rally.Thanks in advance

As I said all pumped up and if people came for money as oppotion party says to attend the rally there will be a chaos after the blast but no one leaves there are roughly 1 to 1.5 lacs people were present during the speech ...

i guess now UPA/JDU/and all sicluar parties will join the corus to ban BJP and would love to tranish BJP and its image as the main culprit behind the blats and term them as delibrate and low intensity specialli when people dint leave the rally even after the blasts

your on ground zero jha ji tell me what is the genral mood of people about these blasts are people taking it lightli or they are agitataed and what is the reaction of state govt on this

Bhai saab.. Lakhs of people stayed on the ground when the blasts were going on in the ground itself.. Biharis are determined ...

Humne Hunkaar bhar li hai... Congress mukt Bharat ka Shankhnaad ho chuka hai.. Congress and its new found lackeys can kiss good bye to their ambitions... The audacity of the ch***ya "Sabir Ali" to try to put this on BJP will be replied in the election.

Last I heard, Police are still clueless or, atleast are claiming to be so... A political conspiracy to make the rally failure can not be ruled out..

Bhai saab.. Lakhs of people stayed on the ground when the blasts were going on in the ground itself.. Biharis are determined ...

Humne Hunkaar bhar li hai... Congress mukt Bharat ka Shankhnaad ho chuka hai.. Congress and its new found lackeys can kiss good bye to their ambitions... The audacity of the ch***ya "Sabir Ali" to try to put this on BJP will be replied in the election.

Last I heard, Police are still clueless or, atleast are claiming to be so... A political conspiracy to make the rally failure can not be ruled out..
first of all who is this sabir ali ...i would love to hear doggy raja and pappus remark about how they sea the balsts and there after effects and peoples mood after Modi jis Hunkar rally ...anyway what has the mauni baba and NK said about it

Back
Top Bottom