What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

first of all who is this sabir ali ...i would love to hear doggy raja and pappus remark about how they sea the balsts and there after effects and peoples mood after Modi jis Hunkar rally ...anyway what has the mauni baba and NK said about it

Mauni baba condemn the blast nk cancled his tour for some were and a live bomb found just now from the Gandhi Medan ...

Mauni baba condemn the blast nk cancled his tour for some were and a live bomb found just now from the Gandhi Medan ...
so one un exploded bomb found on railaway staion and another at blsts site good so now police and security can trace the origins of the bombs and who were behind them

This is Bull&hit !!! now Congress and JDU hand in hand to sabotage the Rally ... Nitish is essan faramosh insaan ... he is at brutal as congress for the nation...

BXj4PFTCAAAXBSo.png:large

BXj8WcQCcAEWg3N.jpg

BXjiEnoCUAApYbg.jpg

BXkx7QWCMAA96hu.jpg

This is Bull&hit !!! now Congress and JDU hand in hand to sabotage the Rally ... Nitish is essan faramosh insaan ... he is at brutal as congress for the nation...

Desperate measure at desperate time... apparently RG's Delhi rally had to be delayed by few hours due to low crowd turn out... & this has been happening quite so often in his rallies. & he had to cancel few rallies in UP as well due to the same reason. Overwhelming support to Modi's rally is really giving sleepless nights to these so called 'secular' brigade. I'm not surprised if these blasts were pre-planned by the sicular scums to discourage people from attending BJP & Modi's rallies. If you can't grow to match Modi's popularity... might as well try & bring him to your level by resorting to obnoxious tactics of this kind. Absolutely pathetic...

any news of shehzadas delhi rally

Apparently he had to delay his rally for few hours due to very low crowd turnout. & the funniest part was... TV channels restrained themselves from showing the crowd scene once the rally got underway. It was only the stage & the vip's sitting there, nothing else...lol!

Today everyone's having doubt regarding Modi's popularity outside Gujarat should be cleared I mean look at that crowd patiently listening and cheering for him knowing very of bomb blasts happening nearby all this far away from his home state
@Infinity; @Bregs @Guynextdoor2; am i right guys???

first of all who is this sabir ali ...i would love to hear doggy raja and pappus remark about how they sea the balsts and there after effects and peoples mood after Modi jis Hunkar rally ...anyway what has the mauni baba and NK said about it

Sabir Ali and Ali Anwar are said to be the two of the main advisers who made JD-U walk out of NDA. They have promised Nitish 60-70% of Muslim votes in Bihar and this was enough for Nitish to start dreaming..

Mauni Baba has condemned the blasts and NIA is supposed to investigate the blasts.. Lets see if anything comes out of it..

Sabir Ali and Ali Anwar are said to be the two of the main advisers who made JD-U walk out of NDA. They have promised Nitish 60-70% of Muslim votes in Bihar and this was enough for Nitish to start dreaming..

Mauni Baba has condemned the blasts and NIA is supposed to investigate the blasts.. Lets see if anything comes out of it..
i wonder what is coming up next looks like this time around there will no dirty trick will be spared by congress and sicular parties to tranish the image of BJP its high time BJP pulls up its socks and goes into WAR mode in everty departemnt be it PR , research , organizational changes, cadre information and works and tasks given to them and above all keeping a eagel eye to stop sabotages and dirty tricks and conspiracies from both within and owtside its do or die for BJP this time hope people like adavni get a wakeup and start working for party than there personal gains as Congress will try to repalicate how it used mina in rajastahn and bainsala in haryana punjab during last elections same goes for epopel like keshu bhai patel and likes

Desperate measure at desperate time... apparently RG's Delhi rally had to be delayed by few hours due to low crowd turn out... & this has been happening quite so often in his rallies. & he had to cancel few rallies in UP as well due to the same reason. Overwhelming support to Modi's rally is really giving sleepless nights to these so called 'secular' brigade. I'm not surprised if these blasts were pre-planned by the sicular scums to discourage people from attending BJP & Modi's rallies. If you can't grow to match Modi's popularity... might as well try & bring him to your level by resorting to obnoxious tactics of this kind. Absolutely pathetic...
Not only that the big Co-operates are in total support of Modiji ... Billion has been handed out by them for these rallies ... BJP never received so much Funding since its existence ...

Modji is clearly outshining every political party in terms of both Spending and crowd ... BJP is so much confident that that are going all out against all political parties of the North India ...

They are taking on BSP , SP and Congress at the same time ... Damn they are very confident... such level of confidence was not present during the Ram Jambhoomi Andolan ... a Single man Modi spear heading all this single handedly ...

BJP has indeed made a great choice ... he is just unstoppable ... even the Co-operate houses like Adani Group as reaching out to Muslim organization leaders to change their attitude towards Modiji ... i would be not surprised if 4% voting % of BJP is muslim votes ...

575716_698335370179538_1527997645_n.jpg

Not only that the big Co-operates are in total support of Modiji ... Billion has been handed out by them for these rallies ... BJP never received so much Funding since its existence ...

Modji is clearly outshining every political party in terms of both Spending and crowd ... BJP is so much confident that that are going all out against all political parties of the North India ...

They are taking on BSP , SP and Congress at the same time ... Damn they are very confident... such level of confidence was not present during the Ram Jambhoomi Andolan ... a Single man Modi spear heading all this single handedly ...

BJP has indeed made a great choice ... he is just unstoppable ... even the Co-operate houses like Adani Group as reaching out to Muslim organization leaders to change their attitude towards Modiji ... i would be not surprised if 4% voting % of BJP is muslim votes ...

575716_698335370179538_1527997645_n.jpg

& that's why these sicular scums are resorting to these kinda cheap tactics. They won't succeed though...

& that's why these sicular scums are resorting to these kinda cheap tactics. They won't succeed though...

And reactions pouring in from the Seculars ...

BJP and RSS hands behind the Blast - NCP

BJP has a history of suc blasts - Shabir Ali JDU

RSS can be behind this blasts - Satyavrat Chaturvedi Congress

Back
Top Bottom